Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Buhari And The Debate Bruhaha! (opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And The Debate Bruhaha! (opinion) (653 Views)

Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo / My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones / VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And The Debate Bruhaha! (opinion) by Chigold101(m): 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
It is no more news that our “incorruptible general” has refused to sit in the same room with other presidential aspirants to tell us in details what he will do for us Nigerians if he is eventually elected as the President of the most populous black nation in the universe. Someone like me would not want to believe what the general and his team is saying. They are trying to make us believe that all Nigerians have decided to crucify the general for nothing. Why did I say this? They are painting a horrible picture the debate that is being organized by Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria (BON). They said these gentle men and ladies of BON that have even gone as far as helping other African countries including South Africa to organize their presidential debate is all out to witch hunt GMB. I want to say probably he is right. Because BON is a government agency.
Why did he refuse to be a partaker of the one that Channels TV, Rise TV and News Paper Proprietors of Nigeria tried to organize? Are these groups too government agents? Well to me the reason why he has refused to debate is that he still has that military attitude, which makes common civilian a none entity. If you are a student of history you would remember that he also refused to honour Oputa Panel when he was invited too. A man that has no room to accommodate civilians. A man that is so used to command and obey. A man that talks so arrogantly to the people he said he is bringing change to. How can a man who cannot relate with few journalists work with over 300 members of National Assembly if he eventually wins? I am beginning to think that if this man wins (GOD FORBID), Nigerians will go back to the dark days “seal your mouth.”
What is GMB afraid of? Is he afraid of Nigerians asking him to tell us the truth about his certificate? Is he afraid of what…?
Another thing that makes me to think that this man has no respect for Nigerian masses is how he handled the certificate issue. He believes that he is god that must be worshiped by all and sundry in this country called Nigeria because he is shouting change. What sort of change will a man who does not consider Nigerians Important bring to them; it will be a negative change.
When he was the military head of state he brought so many changes. One of the changes he brought is the change that stopped subsidized feeding of Nigerian University students. He also brought another wonderful change, which stopped bursary and scholarship for university students.
Nigerians change comes in many ways, some changes are positive some are negative. Be careful about the CHANGE you are talking about.
Today #NigeriansDebate is trending on twitter. Will this man and his people APC, respect the wish of Nigerians and come to the debating table? Question for the gods…
Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, the husband of Patience is the CHANGE we need… Vote for Him
Re: Buhari And The Debate Bruhaha! (opinion) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Is that all?
Re: Buhari And The Debate Bruhaha! (opinion) by Jokay07(m): 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Mtchew. I have wasted 10 minutes out of the time I have.
Re: Buhari And The Debate Bruhaha! (opinion) by kestolove95(m): 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
Buhari and hhis camp are givn u people issues u so that his name will be trending on social media dia by gainin popularity...pdp has notice dat dats y dey ar not attckin him anymore on social media
Re: Buhari And The Debate Bruhaha! (opinion) by Chigold101(m): 5:40am On Feb 04, 2015
Throughout yesterday #NigeriansDemandDebate was trending on twitter.

Berem ucant stop amazing me
Re: Buhari And The Debate Bruhaha! (opinion) by Chigold101(m): 5:42am On Feb 04, 2015
Jokay07:
Mtchew. I have wasted 10 minutes out of the time I have.
so it took u 10minutes to read this piece, then umust be a very slow reader...lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Buhari And The Debate Bruhaha! (opinion) by Jokay07(m): 6:16am On Feb 04, 2015
Chigold101:
so it took u 10minutes to read this piece, then u must be a very good reader...lolzzz
fixed. Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Civil Liberties Organisation Scores GEJ High On Human Rights / Full Transcript Of Leaked Tape Exposing Rigging Of Ekiti Election / Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.