Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,837 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) (23178 Views)

Gbagaaam!!!: APC Are International Criminals; Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Hits Buhari / Proof INEC And APC Are Working Together In Rivers (pic) / Amaechi, APC Are Corrupt, PDP Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by Charlytos(m): 7:23am On Feb 04, 2015
Interesting.Just that it will be so so unfortunate by d time they.....
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by RAO1(m): 7:23am On Feb 04, 2015
bad?.....unconstitutional?
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by kristisking(m): 7:23am On Feb 04, 2015
This is all they will offer the masses.

1 Like

Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by Olofintoto(m): 7:23am On Feb 04, 2015
The progressives!
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by shams0101: 7:23am On Feb 04, 2015
i don't believe what is going on in our dear country to me it looks like a desperation for power

2 Likes

Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by igeolink: 7:23am On Feb 04, 2015
I was here
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by klem93(m): 7:23am On Feb 04, 2015
strategy
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by sleekp1: 7:24am On Feb 04, 2015
APC are wasting there money.
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by Zaha(m): 7:24am On Feb 04, 2015
Gej till 2019
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by mrofficial(m): 7:24am On Feb 04, 2015
They are not sharing rice. Recharge card isn't bad.

(PDP rice factory)

Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by manee2(m): 7:25am On Feb 04, 2015
Na onli buhari nd GEJ de contest nii?
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by MzzTega(f): 7:26am On Feb 04, 2015
Lol......this year's election is a clash of desperadoes!
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by OLADD: 7:26am On Feb 04, 2015
vjsmiles:
free recharge cards being handed out to Lagosians by Apc Is it to solicit for votes or what?
grin grin grin apc and their propaganda eh grin grin grin

The same scenerio played out in 2011 when customised recharge cards(with Fashola's pictures) were distributed to students of higher institutions around 8pm on the eve of that year's election. Tinubu and Fashola are the biggest frauds in the areas of rigging and violation of electoral Acts.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by msmon(m): 7:30am On Feb 04, 2015
APC and PDP bribing Nigerians since 640AD, they both have their specific way of scamming Nigerians. Mtcheww!
Goodluck Jonathan Is A Superior Presidential Material To Muhammadu Buhari, By Femi Aribisala(Columnist)
www.nairaland.com/2127363/gej-superior-presidential-material-gmb#2127363.3

I’ll Perform Better In My Second
Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan
Assures

www.nairaland.com/2128799/ill-perform-better-second-term#30406396

We Are Not Aware Of Plan For Interim
Government - Nigeria Army

www.nairaland.com/2129048/not-aware-plan-interim-government
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by 2tek: 7:30am On Feb 04, 2015
PDP and APC are one and the same, just a change of nomencleture.
hit like if u agree.

1 Like

Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by Zitoangels(m): 7:34am On Feb 04, 2015
Akpan107:
hmmmm....

APC will never fail to lose this Election.

See free rice wey dem dey give...

Whose logo and picture
is on the rice??

You're daft. but its quite unfortunate that you dont know this!
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by tolexy007(m): 7:34am On Feb 04, 2015
nofin wrong with diz, every party have means of wooing plpp to get their vote

1 Like

Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by watered(m): 7:34am On Feb 04, 2015
I hate APC

1 Like

Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by killuminati(m): 7:36am On Feb 04, 2015
This is photoshop na
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 04, 2015
Hmmm are they planning to buy our votes Chai undecided
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by halimat38(f): 7:39am On Feb 04, 2015
Kundagarten:
Let APC give free houses, my vote will still be for PDP.

GEJ till 2019 jare.
Last week they were sharing rice, bunch of eeeediots.

what is ediot na ,your Jonathan do the samething "oga adamu with your black face
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by Euckybaby(f): 7:39am On Feb 04, 2015
I'm beginning to wonder if Nigeria has just 2parties APC and PDP... Are there no other parties?

2 Likes

Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by phlamesG: 7:39am On Feb 04, 2015
Wer they dey I need dat card o....but card or no card I no fit sell ma conscience
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by PEREP: 7:39am On Feb 04, 2015
These guys are just the same. What has changed?
We know GEJ and PDP but nothing suggests APC won't do worse.

Kayode Fayemi gave more rice than Fayose last year and even gave Ekiti funds to unions for rally and Mobilization.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by Kingspin(m): 7:39am On Feb 04, 2015
They can share their wives. Who care? Vote wisely! Vote Goodluck Nigeria.
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by MRLINGTON(m): 7:39am On Feb 04, 2015
Kundagarten:
Let APC give free houses, my vote will still be for PDP.

GEJ till 2019 jare.
Last week they were sharing rice, bunch of eeeediots.

They give u a free house nd u'll vote pdp...U wan bet say Na lie??
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by tola9ja: 7:40am On Feb 04, 2015
lol

Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by halimat38(f): 7:41am On Feb 04, 2015
OLADD:

The same scenerio played out in 2011 when customised recharge cards(with Fashola's pictures) were distributed to students of higher institutions around 8pm on the eve of that year's election. Tinubu and Fashola are the biggest frauds in the areas of rigging and violation of electoral acts.

your jo bobo does the samething he has warehouse filled up with bags of rice to share for you hungry njas
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:
which mental asylum did you escaped from
lol grin
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by Speedracer001: 7:45am On Feb 04, 2015
The Nigerian Electorate mainly don't exist online o. If you able to buy data and browse, you "elite". Out there it is WAR to survive. And politics is WAR. Every contestant will try to seek any avenue to get ahead. You won't win promising to fix potholes and power.
Fayose once famously said he has no twitter account because those that will vote in Ekiti don't do twitter. And he won!

Our democracy is poverty fuelled!

The agberos fighting naked and breaking heads with bottle are most times fighting over N20!

Let the people collect what they can from the politicians….every 4years!

The task for the "browsers" is to educate the people as much as possible not to be influenced by what they collect and vote wisely.

When it stops working, after education, the politicians will stop doing it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction / Why We Can’t Challenge Ihedioha’s Declaration, Says Imo APC Chairman / Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.