Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) (23175 Views)

Gbagaaam!!!: APC Are International Criminals; Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Hits Buhari / Proof INEC And APC Are Working Together In Rivers (pic) / Amaechi, APC Are Corrupt, PDP Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by dokyOloye: 7:45am On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:
which mental asylum did you escaped from
It's "escape" from,not "escaped" from,with a question mark too.E be like U go also show Ur certificate.Buhari's ppl.lolz

3 Likes

Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by Bokoharam: 7:45am On Feb 04, 2015
It is funny that since Feb 3rd, this thread has only 2 pages. Had this same thing been done by PDP, it would have run into tens of pages because all those nairalanders who own over 100 Niaraland IDs would each comment 10 times and the pages keep growing.

Sad!
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by M4gunners: 7:45am On Feb 04, 2015
End time thing. So na so APC take finish? They want to buy us with 200 naira recharge card? Not even food to eat recharge card this the clueless thing that can happen to that Party.
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by halimat38(f): 7:48am On Feb 04, 2015
adebisicutie:
See what PDP is giving out

that is why nja will suffer die,when your leaders are all corrupt they can't account for over 60 billion wey get leg take waks comot for treasury account ....na waoooooo
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by macricky(m): 7:48am On Feb 04, 2015
Dey will promise u heaven nd earth, give u rice,bread,recharge card nd many more bt afta d election non of dia promises wil com 2 pass.
Seriously all d politician re dsam
...#term GEJ-2020

1 Like

Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by obicaddy(m): 7:50am On Feb 04, 2015
Naija donb tire me sef!
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by halimat38(f): 7:51am On Feb 04, 2015
Akpan107:
hmmmm....

APC will never fail to lose this Election.

See free rice wey dem dey give...

so rice is what you deserve out of the sweat of your furfathers that suffer for our independent"njas"pls wake up
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by halimat38(f): 7:52am On Feb 04, 2015
Akpan107:
hmmmm....

APC will never fail to lose this Election.

See free rice wey dem dey give...

so rice is what you deserve out of the sweat of your furfathers that suffer for our independent"njas
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by Paragon311(m): 7:52am On Feb 04, 2015
We Nigerians are just hypocrites... We are so gullible and find it difficult to ascertain what we all deserve. Neither GEJ nor GMB is the best candidate to run the affairs of our beloved country. Gods intervention is required in our land for quality services from Government. Apc or Pdp? Bunch of selfish interest and self centeredness... Are the youths truly existing in this country. Just asking. My opinion. No offence.
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by Janetozi(f): 7:54am On Feb 04, 2015
I need that recharge card and any other free gift they can offer.

They are only buying my sympathy and not my vote, bcoz that is what i feel for them.

PITY!!!

1 Like

Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by Ephemmm: 7:54am On Feb 04, 2015
Kundagarten:
Let APC give free houses, my vote will still be for PDP.

GEJ till 2019 jare.
Last week they were sharing rice, bunch of eeeediots.

The same way I will not vote for GEJ even if he reduces petroleum price to 50 kobo.

1 Like

Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by halimat38(f): 7:55am On Feb 04, 2015
Paragon311:
We Nigerians are just hypocrites... We are so gullible and find it difficult to ascertain what we all deserve. Neither GEJ nor GMB is the best candidate to run the affairs of our beloved country. Gods intervention is required in our land for quality services from Government. Apc or Pdp? Bunch of selfish interest and self centeredness... Are the youths truly existing in this country. Just asking. My opinion. No offence.

God bless you my dear ,nja they no once they give something sure they will get the vote as e be say na hunger head we be, why not "obama"no share rice for me to get my vote
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by halimat38(f): 7:56am On Feb 04, 2015
Paragon311:

God bless you my dear ,nja they no once they give something sure they will get the vote as e be say na hunger head we be, why not "obama"no share rice for me to get my vote we the American people elected him
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by inception101(m): 7:56am On Feb 04, 2015
vjsmiles:
free recharge cards being handed out to Lagosians by Apc Is it to solicit for votes or what?
grin grin grin apc and their propaganda eh grin grin grin

PDP shared phones yesterday along oshodi market !!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by femi4: 7:57am On Feb 04, 2015
vjsmiles:
free recharge cards being handed out to Lagosians by Apc Is it to solicit for votes or what?
grin grin grin apc and their propaganda eh grin grin grin
Must you be in the car to show us the recharge card? Anyway, we ve seen your car, ko fine!

2 Likes

Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by Nicklaus(m): 7:59am On Feb 04, 2015
They haven't even won corruption is already shaping itself. someone said its shows how innovative they are, that shows how disoriented the supporters are. Offering perks says a lot on how desperate they are, and a desperate mind is a very dangerous one. So play safe. Pdp all the way...

1 Like

Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by richol(m): 8:00am On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:
which mental asylum did you escaped from
english shocked english

1 Like

Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by Afritop(m): 8:01am On Feb 04, 2015
Both APC and PDP. I won't vote for any. They are all selfish, cunning and greedy
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by dove3: 8:02am On Feb 04, 2015
Pls tell the giver to send my own anyway Nigerian politics in the future will be better with better gift like cars and houses afterall it is never their money
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 04, 2015
These lot are desperate gan.
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by chib4true(m): 8:05am On Feb 04, 2015
;DLol...apc deceiving lagosians since 1522!

1 Like

Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by MrEverest(m): 8:06am On Feb 04, 2015
Bunch of hypocritical mofos, they accuse PDP of doing bad as the ruling party but they are indeed worse even when they are not holding power!!! Say no to hypocrisy! Say no to witches & wizards!! Say no to APC!!!
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by rhazur(m): 8:07am On Feb 04, 2015
What do they have to say about this?

Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by ernecy(m): 8:09am On Feb 04, 2015
Pls op, abeg,e joor, na where u collect ur own, I need that recharge for my fone badly, give me location!!!

GPS activated

I dey wait
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by Proffdada: 8:12am On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by myhappyhome: 8:14am On Feb 04, 2015
Nonsense idea.
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by babamadiba(m): 8:18am On Feb 04, 2015
Pdp did it's presidential rally in kogi state yesterday, how come nobody is talking about it? No pics, nothing!
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by stinggy(m): 8:18am On Feb 04, 2015
CoCoLav:
We all know how they intend to recoup their election expenses. SMH

Collect the recharge card and rice, they will collect a hundred fold more from your tax.

But you don't have to vote them even after collecting these 'gifts' na undecided
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by duni04(m): 8:20am On Feb 04, 2015
See the mighty progressives! Our dear change agents. Mtshewww!
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by holatin(m): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2015
dokyOloye:
It's "escape" from,not "escaped" from,with a question mark too.E be like U go also show Ur certificate.Buhari's ppl.lolz
since you so good in oyinbo language, you must ve some book to your merit.
or you only know how to point out error in a sentences, if it so then you are living a wasteful and unproductive life
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by CoCoLav(f): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2015
stinggy:

But you don't have to vote them even after collecting these 'gifts' na undecided

Then what is your reason for collecting the gift? Greed?
Then you are no different from them. Only diiference is while all you can get is mere #200 recharge card and some cups of rice, they get access to billions.

But the both parties are greedy.
Re: Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) by holatin(m): 8:24am On Feb 04, 2015
omenka:
You should learn not to respond to every mention.
I do but not every time, some saTANist need to be disciplined vocally.
Good morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Professor Obiaraeri & Senator Achonu Fight Dirty On Facebook Over N5m Bribe / Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta / Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.