Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Nigeria Is In Safe Hands With President Goodluck Jonathan- IBB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is In Safe Hands With President Goodluck Jonathan- IBB (666 Views)

Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose / Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard / How Jonathan, IBB, Are Plotting Interim Govt Instead Of Presidential Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is In Safe Hands With President Goodluck Jonathan- IBB by Rotjijatau(m): 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
I don't know what is wrong with Nigeria's Former head of state Gen. Ibrahim Badamasi Bamanga, first he endorsed president Jonathan and later endorsed Gen. Buhari... today in his speech supporting PDP he said that nigeria is in safe hands with goodluck Jonathan. Pls, my fellow nairalanders who is this man really supporting between Goodluck Jonathan & Gen. Muhamadu Buhari Or are they all afraid of Kirikiri when General wins

Source: www.ntanews24.com

Re: Nigeria Is In Safe Hands With President Goodluck Jonathan- IBB by Princecalm(m): 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
Safe hands ke, even the president himself is not safe not to talk of the masses.
Re: Nigeria Is In Safe Hands With President Goodluck Jonathan- IBB by edogirl2: 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
The man is just trying to play safe with both candidates...just in case.
Re: Nigeria Is In Safe Hands With President Goodluck Jonathan- IBB by Trailblazer1(m): 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Nigeria Is In Safe Hands With President Goodluck Jonathan- IBB by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
Just remember that I was here..

Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Is In Safe Hands With President Goodluck Jonathan- IBB by tswitch: 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
"..... generals will support you......"
"......Nigeria is in safe hands ......."

Which statement is more affirmative and definite?
Which statement is specific and quantifiable?
Which statement is unambiguous?
There you have your answer!

Personal opinion: I think the APC jumped the gun by cashing in too early on the "support" of the Retired General aka Maradona!
Now the damage control task for theAPC PR team is better imagined since their candidate is loosing grounds due to recent events eg certificate saga, debate saga etc

Just my 2 Kobo.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Change Of Name On A Newspaper That Got Everyone Talkin(say Ur Own / Buhari / Why OPC Supports Jonathan –gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.