Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Is Donald Duke Obasanjo's Chosen Successor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Donald Duke Obasanjo's Chosen Successor? (1873 Views)

Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? / Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South / Donald Duke For 2007 Presidency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Donald Duke Obasanjo's Chosen Successor? by Revolution: 9:33am On Aug 22, 2006
When I saw this photo of a Govenor exchanging greetings with an African head of state (Kaigama of Rwanda), with a beaming President Obasanjo in the background the first thought that came to my mind was, Duke may indeed be the annointed successor hence OBJ's smile, like a proud father imagining what it will be like when his son becomes President and hosts other heads of state.

What is your own interpretation, if you have one? Do you see what I see?

Re: Is Donald Duke Obasanjo's Chosen Successor? by dondele(m): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2006
i see what u seeth my brother. he is indeed the next president. he deserves to be. we need ppl like him.
Re: Is Donald Duke Obasanjo's Chosen Successor? by Awoofdata247: 10:02am On Aug 18, 2015
Sorry Yar'adua is
Re: Is Donald Duke Obasanjo's Chosen Successor? by coolitempa(f): 10:04am On Aug 18, 2015
Donald Duke is capable.......I would rather him then the begone clueless Jonathan...... cheesy
Re: Is Donald Duke Obasanjo's Chosen Successor? by hinwazaka: 10:19am On Aug 18, 2015
Revolution:
When I saw this photo of a Govenor exchanging greetings with an African head of state (Kaigama of Rwanda), with a beaming President Obasanjo in the background the first thought that came to my mind was, Duke may indeed be the annointed successor hence OBJ's smile, like a proud father imagining what it will be like when his son becomes President and hosts other heads of state.

What is your own interpretation, if you have one? Do you see what I see?

Like father, like son, both of them are finished when it comes to Nigerian politics. Donald had a good run, but unfortunately pitched his tent with the LOSER squad. As for the erstwhile General, his days are numbered. OBJ's strength laid in his ability to be silent. But ever since he started mouthing off, he has being going downhill. Forget about a OBJ comeback, the old General has seen his last sunrise when it comes to politics, and so too, anyone who spars with him
Re: Is Donald Duke Obasanjo's Chosen Successor? by donjazet(m): 12:51am On Jul 10, 2017
Wow
Re: Is Donald Duke Obasanjo's Chosen Successor? by Bishops10(m): 1:22am On Jul 10, 2017
hinwazaka:

Like father, like son, both of them are finished when it comes to Nigerian politics. Donald had a good run, but unfortunately pitched his tent with the LOSER squad. As for the erstwhile General, his days are numbered. OBJ's strength laid in his ability to be silent. But ever since he started mouthing off, he has being going downhill. Forget about a OBJ comeback, the old General has seen his last sunrise when it comes to politics, and so too, anyone who spars with him
Lol.... The reverse is the case now

OBJ will never go extinct till he dies
Re: Is Donald Duke Obasanjo's Chosen Successor? by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 10, 2017
Funny you. Time will lecture you
Bishops10:

Lol.... The reverse is the case now

OBJ will never go extinct till he dies
Re: Is Donald Duke Obasanjo's Chosen Successor? by Bishops10(m): 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
illuminated93:
Funny you. Time will lecture you
Lol... Ok

(1) (Reply)

Could Nigeria Ever Get Organized Like The USA? / Revealed !!! How Dino Melaye Decieved Nigerians / Code Name For Mr President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.