Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South (5688 Views)

Rexona And Donny Donald Duke's Throwback Photos / Donald Duke's Daughters Pictured At The Beach Having Fun With Friends / Peter Obi & Donald Duke's Campaign Poster (Photoshopped Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South by ediko5(m): 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
Former governor of Cross River State, Mr Donald Duke on Friday January 30, 2015 at the U.J. Esuene stadium, Calabar, surprised many PDP members and President Jonathan when he said that Jonathan has not developed the south-south region of the country.

Duke made this statement during the PDP presidential campaign rally held in Calabar. He said “Mr President you have done much work abroad and we want you to comeback home and develop your home“.

He mentioned the deplorable state of Calabar-Itu federal highway and Calabar-Ikom federal highway.

He also told the president to look into the issue of the 76 oil wells that were handed to Akwa Ibom State.

SOURCE: http://brainnewsng.com/donaldduke/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South by bakila: 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
Calabar- ikom and Odukpani-Itu are very bad roads. It is one obvious reason that masses in certain part of the South-south are not so crazy about Jonathan.
I have not seen that comment on mainstream media. That does not detract from the fact that the the roads are bad.

11 Likes

Re: Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South by mgbeketoto: 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
True, but IRRELEVANT now!
He was too busy PAYING TITHES TO OBJ who put him in power.
Now that OBJ has abandoned him. . . . he will concentrate.
After all, his $20 billion is safely in OTU-OKE!!!! grin

By the way. . . WHAT DID THE SOUTH-SOUTH GOVERNORS do with their allocations?
GEJ takes care of FEDERAL MATTERS. . . not STATE MATTERS!

Thanks DONALD 'DUCK'! BACK TO YOUR GOVERNORS!!!kiss

3 Likes

Re: Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South by ediko5(m): 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
bakila:
Calabar- ikom and Odukpani-Itu are very bad roads. It is one obvious reason that masses in certain part of the South-south are not so crazy about Jonathan.
I have not seen that comment on mainstream media. That does not detract from the fact that the the roads are bad.

Jonathan did most things in the north and left south south empty
Re: Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South by kestolove95(m): 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
Even for him region him no work...amechi talk am I sae him no get sense..now I beliv...gej abg strt dey pack ur load o..cox bus to otueke no go miss u

7 Likes

Re: Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South by ediko5(m): 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
mgbeketoto:

What fo you mean by that, don't you know that there are federal and state project?

3 Likes

Re: Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South by mgbeketoto: 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
ediko5:

What fo you mean by that, don't you know that there are federal and state project?

Is GEJ responsible for STATE PROJECTS? undecided
Re: Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South by enoqueen: 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
we all know that Jonathan is a complete failure.

buhari February 2015.

10 Likes

Re: Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South by bakila: 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
ediko5:

Like the chibok girl? Like losing about three hundred kilometres of Nigeria to insurgents? like imposing candidates in his pdp? If you travel from Numan to Lafiya lamurde or Numan to Jalingo or yola to Jalingo your will doubt you statement.

9 Likes

Re: Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South by derrick333(m): 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
ediko5:

Bros. Abeg watin Jona do for north??

4 Likes

Re: Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South by benosky(m): 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mayb there is bokoharam in south-south cos dat is their national anthem on why he didn't do anytin in d north. Mtcheeeeew. Yeye goverment. And for any pdp e-dog dat will quote me i pray dat may God rule ur life d way jonah is ruling dis country.

10 Likes

Re: Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South by baybeeboi: 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
mgbeketoto:

those are federal roads now.
And I tell you,there are the worst roads in the country right now......

4 Likes

Re: Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
And that us one person I wld av voted for if he came out..

It seems all sensible people knw that Jonathan is a dunce..

I am not surprised that Donald was off the scene since Jonathan's inception...

Wise people don't wanna be infected with such great amount of stupidity oozing out of that hay wearing son of a fiaherman

8 Likes

Re: Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South by mgbeketoto: 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
baybeeboi:
those are federal roads now.
And I tell you,there are the worst roads in the country right now......

Not the topic of this thread.
Ask D.D. again! kiss
Re: Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South by ediko5(m): 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
benosky:
nawa o

how many universities and roads did he build in the north?

2 Likes

Re: Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South by anneedu: 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
That shows he loved north but they never did

1 Like

Re: Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South by ediko5(m): 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
mgbeketoto:

I mean federal governments projects
Re: Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South by mgbeketoto: 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
ediko5:

I mean federal governments projects

Ok!
He will complete them in the next 4 years!

GEJ!!!
FEEE JJJJEEEE FEEEEE!!!!! cheesy
Re: Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South by tpiah99: 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
this election sef, lord have mercy.
Re: Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South by braine(m): 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
Good
Re: Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South by ediko5(m): 12:02am On Jan 31, 2015
tpiah99:
this election sef, lord have mercy.

My dear i pray so also o
Re: Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South by yuio33: 12:04am On Jan 31, 2015
Donald duke needs to go school mean. It is call a trade treaty. There is nothing call south south
Re: Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South by manck2: 12:05am On Jan 31, 2015
All this illiterate
Re: Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South by Freelancer00(m): 12:06am On Jan 31, 2015
derrick333:

Bros. Abeg watin Jona do for north??
U don forget 'Almajiri' schools? Bunch of jokers
Re: Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South by tpiah99: 12:09am On Jan 31, 2015
ediko5:

My dear i pray so also o

your user id isnt really ringing a bell dear.

do you have an older one?
Re: Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South by ediko5(m): 12:15am On Jan 31, 2015
tpiah99:

your user id isnt really ringing a bell dear.

do you have an older one?

i'm a long member of nairaland though i don' post much here in political section
Re: Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South by tpiah99: 12:22am On Jan 31, 2015
^ ok, cool.

was just wondering if perhaps we've interacted before.

have we?

do you frequent religion section, the Christian threads, etc?
Re: Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:01am On Jan 31, 2015
Boss. Don Duke says it as it is. Most GEJ fans dance under the umbrella of corruption while GEJ throws away the future food of their children to the corrupt sharks.

He is a Bayelsa man and built over a hundred schools for the Almajiris. How man schools did he build in the creeks?

The people in the creeks are the people that provide the oil that run this nations. They deal with the health hazards from air, water and land pollution.

I salute Donald Duke for saying it as it is.

5 Likes

Re: Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:08am On Jan 31, 2015
mgbeketoto:

Donald Duke sited a Federal Road which is not an area for the state governors.

3 Likes

Re: Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South by omonnakoda: 1:17am On Jan 31, 2015
ediko5:

[s]
Jonathan did most things in the north and left south south empty[/s]
I think when the north denies him he wil tell us he developed Cameroon. Who is fooling who?

Every January we have a budget which is quite even and I remember Northerners complaining that the budget was skewed. The truth is that the budget was stolen. There was a budget for every part of the country that is what the senators and HOR do .They will NEVER allow the FG to make a budget that favours one part.There was a budget for East-West road where is it.
Oil prices were $100 for 4 years he did nothing is it now that it is $40 that he will do magic??

5 Likes

Re: Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South by mgbeketoto: 3:19am On Jan 31, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
Donald Duke sited a Federal Road which is not an area for the state governors.

He would have referred to the chapters of OBJ'S dictatorship first abi? wink
Was he not under OBJ for 8 years? cheesy
What did he expect to be different WHEN IT WAS OBJ THAT PUT HIM THERE? cheesy
Abeg go chop gala!
Shior!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Former Governor Donald Duke Disgraces Jonathan For Not Developing South-South by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 3:20am On Jan 31, 2015
mgbeketoto:

He would have referred to the chapters of OBJ'S dictatorship first abi? wink
Was he not under OBJ for 8 years? cheesy
What did he expect to be different WHEN IT WAS OBJ THAT PUT HIM THERE? cheesy
Abeg go chop gala!
Shior!!! kiss
He is talking about a Niger Deltan being a president and doing nothing for his people.

So talking about OBJ would deviate from the point.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Has Just Lost To Smart Adeyemi In The Appeal Court, How True? / Sultan Of Sokoto's 60th Birthday: Buhari Congratulates Muhammadu Sa'ad Abubakar / Nnamdi Kanu Goes Into Hiding As Fg Asks Court To Revoke Bail(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.