Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

My Birthday Today. Please Celebrate With Me! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Birthday Today. Please Celebrate With Me! (2027 Views)

Big Church Foundation Team Ladies Celebrate With Efe And Tboss Of Bbnaija Show / Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) / Those Of You Going To Church Today,please Avoid This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Birthday Today. Please Celebrate With Me! by ReSexzskilz(f): 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
Celebrate with me pls, I'm now 24 years! I couldn't post since because of my exams. My boyfriend said he will celebrate it for me in a big way on Saturday. I'm hereby inviting all interested nairalanderscheesygrin

May God bless me kiss

May God bless Nairalanders wink

May the good Lord bless Seen Osewa smiley

Long live Naira land grin

Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria!!! cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Birthday Today. Please Celebrate With Me! by Airforce1(m): 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
happy birthday light skinned beauty

tell your boyfriend to shift the birthday party to February 15 after BUHARI must have been declared loser
I swear I will spray lot of money on you
Re: My Birthday Today. Please Celebrate With Me! by ReSexzskilz(f): 12:06am On Feb 04, 2015
Airforce1:
happy birthday light skinned beauty

tell your boyfriend to shift the birthday party to February 15 after BUHARI must have been declared loser
I swear I will spray lot of money on you
Hahaha
Thanks

But come May 29, look at what the clueless, fedora wearing weasel cheesy grin and his dumbo VP will be doing

1 Like

Re: My Birthday Today. Please Celebrate With Me! by Brimmie(m): 12:03am On Feb 05, 2015
Birthday Mate! cheesy

Just stalking you for no reason. tongue
Re: My Birthday Today. Please Celebrate With Me! by tzoracle: 1:53am On Feb 05, 2015
Hbd wummy

U don't look 24 tho
Re: My Birthday Today. Please Celebrate With Me! by Syfy(f): 8:03am On Feb 05, 2015
Happy birthday dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Birthday Today. Please Celebrate With Me! by Larrey(f): 9:11am On Feb 05, 2015
ReSexzskilz:

Hahaha
Thanks

But come May 29, look at what the clueless, fedora wearing weasel cheesy grin and his dumbo VP will be doing
Love ur reply jare. Happy birthday dear,wishing u many more years on earth+u are beautiful

2 Likes

Re: My Birthday Today. Please Celebrate With Me! by ReSexzskilz(f): 1:07am On Feb 06, 2015
Larrey:
Love ur reply jare. Happy birthday dear,wishing u many more years on earth+u are beautiful
winkThanks gal wink
Re: My Birthday Today. Please Celebrate With Me! by ekiyor3: 3:37am On Feb 06, 2015
ReSexzskilz:
Celebrate with me pls, I'm now 24 years! I couldn't post since because of my exams. My boyfriend said he will celebrate it for me in a big way on Saturday. I'm hereby inviting all interested nairalanderscheesygrin

May God bless me kiss

May God bless Nairalanders wink

May the good Lord bless Seen Osewa smiley

Long live Naira land grin

Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria!!! cheesy cheesy grin
Venue please, I will luv to come and celebrate with u and to see this ur fine face well well

1 Like

Re: My Birthday Today. Please Celebrate With Me! by legallyblonde(f): 7:04am On Feb 06, 2015
happy birthday dear!

1 Like

Re: My Birthday Today. Please Celebrate With Me! by qadeerkug(m): 7:13am On Feb 06, 2015
ur second pix oushh""""HBD to u WULLNP wink

1 Like

Re: My Birthday Today. Please Celebrate With Me! by ReSexzskilz(f): 12:16am On Feb 07, 2015
Thank u all for the shoutouts kiss

My party today, 5 pm

(1) (Reply)

Watch Solomon Doing It With His Girl From The Back / Story Story … So This Popular Female Rapper Can Squirt?? [PICS] / This Beautiful Girl Ask Guys To Compare Her Massive Stuffs With Cossy Bobbis [ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.