Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

Buhari Is Fake. Analysing My Touch-light - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Fake. Analysing My Touch-light (350 Views)

Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam / Analysing Adebayo Shittu, The Speculated Minister From Oyo State. / Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Fake. Analysing My Touch-light by Greatfes17: 12:45am On Feb 04, 2015
I just bought a new touch-light some days back and the light it was producing was outstanding compared to other rivals. But unfortunately, that was only for the first day of it's use. The touch made U-turn the next day which made me think someone has tampered with it. But that wasn't true.
The third day was worse as you can hardly see anything with light from the touch-light.
Strongly believing the fault was from the battery, I immediately changed it with new one on the fourth day. Superb!!! I shouted because the light was just like the first day.
I became disappointed later on because what happened before repeated itself over and over again.
NOTE: other touch-lights I have used has it's minimum battery life as two weeks.
Now with disappointed hopes I concluded that
1. Buhari is fake because his watch-word "CHANGE" is only with mouth and not physical.

2. His fake because if he isn't, he wouldn't associate himself (campaign) with fake product.

3. His fake because if he isn't, he would have partnered with ORIGINAL and not fake producers.

4. If he can't make positive impact now, what convinction do I have he will do better in office.

5. He is out for "CHANGE", but his best maybe "FROM POSITIVE TO NEGATIVE.
Re: Buhari Is Fake. Analysing My Touch-light by Greatfes17: 12:50am On Feb 04, 2015
If you doubt me, I will post snapshots of the touch with Gen. Buhari's image on it.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Inec Champions League Final Date:...14th Feb, 2015 / Calls For Election Postponement.. Good /bad / I Will Do Better In My Second Term –- President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.