|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,867,213 members, 6,880,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 May 2022 at 06:39 PM
|Buhari Is Fake. Analysing My Touch-light by Greatfes17: 12:45am On Feb 04, 2015|
I just bought a new touch-light some days back and the light it was producing was outstanding compared to other rivals. But unfortunately, that was only for the first day of it's use. The touch made U-turn the next day which made me think someone has tampered with it. But that wasn't true.
The third day was worse as you can hardly see anything with light from the touch-light.
Strongly believing the fault was from the battery, I immediately changed it with new one on the fourth day. Superb!!! I shouted because the light was just like the first day.
I became disappointed later on because what happened before repeated itself over and over again.
NOTE: other touch-lights I have used has it's minimum battery life as two weeks.
Now with disappointed hopes I concluded that
1. Buhari is fake because his watch-word "CHANGE" is only with mouth and not physical.
2. His fake because if he isn't, he wouldn't associate himself (campaign) with fake product.
3. His fake because if he isn't, he would have partnered with ORIGINAL and not fake producers.
4. If he can't make positive impact now, what convinction do I have he will do better in office.
5. He is out for "CHANGE", but his best maybe "FROM POSITIVE TO NEGATIVE.
|Re: Buhari Is Fake. Analysing My Touch-light by Greatfes17: 12:50am On Feb 04, 2015|
If you doubt me, I will post snapshots of the touch with Gen. Buhari's image on it.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45