Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan (870 Views)

Lai: APC Has Fulfilled ALL Its Campaign Promises / I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan / I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan by Pheals(f): 4:51am On Feb 04, 2015
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, President Goodluck Jonathan, has said that he has fulfilled all the promises he made during his inauguration speech in 2011.
He also said the Federal Government would soon come up with an automobile policy that would ensure that vehicles would be assembled in Nigeria.
He added that the Federal Government would mandate vehicle assembly plants in the country to source 65 per cent of their raw materials within the country to boost industrialisation, employment generation and economic development.
Jonathan spoke in Lokoja, the Kogi State capital, during the PDP presidential campaign rally.
The President also said if re-elected, his administration would show greater commitment to sectors that were critical to Nigeria’s economy.
He reiterated his commitment to addressing insurgency, corruption and other developmental challenges of the country.
He said the Federal Government was committed to reactivating the Ajaokuta Steel Company in Kogi State to full production capacity so that more jobs would be available to the jobless people and also to boost the economy of Nigeria and that of Kogi State.
According to him, all the legal tussles surrounding the ailing Ajaokuta Steel Company had been resolved.
He appealed to the electorate in the state to vote him for another term. He claimed that he had fulfilled all the promises he made during his inauguration speech in 2011.
Jonathan said, “The legal process of Ajaokuta Steel Company has been completed. Investors can now come in and harness the opportunities that abound in the iron ore company.
“We are coming up with automobile policy where vehicles will be assembled in the country. With that, Ajaokuta Steel Company will be empowered to produce iron sheets.”
The Vice-President, Namadi Sambo said the Federal Government under Jonathan had transformed Nigeria.www.punchng.com/news/ive-fulfilled-all-my-promises-jonathan/
Re: I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan by Nobody: 4:54am On Feb 04, 2015
booking
Re: I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan by donsmall94(m): 4:55am On Feb 04, 2015
Where?
Who is deceiving who
This is not Nigeria of 1999, 2003, 2007, 2011
This is 2015
Eye don open
*In Olamide's voice *
Ele pe afin funwa loyinbo
#Change is here
#Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan by msmon(m): 4:59am On Feb 04, 2015
Really?
Re: I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan by Pheals(f): 5:09am On Feb 04, 2015
SIR U FUlfil it! Or dnt u promise us corruption? U did now! U said corruption is not stealing
Re: I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan by peckhamboi: 5:10am On Feb 04, 2015
Make February 14 come quick now, make we send this man back to Otueke. 

This man won't disgracing himself.
Re: I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan by 0700Jesse(m): 5:13am On Feb 04, 2015
donsmall94:

#Change is here

change is here, shey na 10naira or 20 bucks? Which one?
Re: I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan by adekennis(m): 5:22am On Feb 04, 2015
Mr President I totally agree with you on this..

You have fulfilled your dreams by destroying Nigeria.

You have fulfilled your dreams by looting all our resource with your cronies..

You have fulfilled your dreams by dividing Nigeria along ethnic and religious lines.

You have fulfilled your dreams by Killing thousands of Innocent citizens cos of ur cluelesness.

You have fulfilled your dream by bringing hardship in the life of a common man like me.

You have fulfilled your dreams by setting us backwards as a nation.

You have fulfilled your dreams by associating your self with criminal and ex convicts.

We would have love to give you second chance if you had focused more on what you were elected for but it's too late..

A person like me can not endure another four years of hardship..

SAY ENOUGH TO CLUELESS GOVERNMENT cool

7 Likes

Re: I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan by sarmiie(m): 5:54am On Feb 04, 2015
haba......which kind tin be dis..... maybe na parable him dey talk
Re: I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan by nerodenero: 5:59am On Feb 04, 2015
Even Mr.President knows he is lying.

Lies and polithiefcians are synonymous!
Re: I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan by Godfullsam(m): 6:00am On Feb 04, 2015
Really grin
Mr what about the refineries e promised when he increased the price of fuel to 97 naira.

What about his promise to fight corruption and insecurity in the country.

The job his administration claimed to have created are only seen on the pages of news papers

We can't afford to waste another four yrs supporting a consistently inconsistence leader

We need change.
Re: I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan by bakila: 6:00am On Feb 04, 2015
Which early morning yawa news be this.
Re: I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan by ORACLE1975(m): 6:18am On Feb 04, 2015
GEJ be like LIZARD wey fall 4rm 10 story buiding,if u no praise me i go praise myself ABi!

1 Like

Re: I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan by Elcemento(m): 6:25am On Feb 04, 2015
The people shall decide!

Re: I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 04, 2015
freedom of speech is now making the youths and their father's age mates useless #smh

y'all keep quoting the same thing over and over again!bloody ungrateful son of bitchis ...

you hardly see a grateful son in this generation.

GEJ!!the best from a decade!
Re: I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan by minifuworld: 6:44am On Feb 04, 2015
president who admitted the criticism that he has not done anything for South East and he is saying that he has fulfilled all promise. Controversial president!
Re: I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan by san316(m): 7:00am On Feb 04, 2015
let Nigerians be the judge of that. we are no fools.
Re: I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan by harrysterol(m): 7:02am On Feb 04, 2015
fulfil indeed
Re: I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan by Pavore9: 7:03am On Feb 04, 2015
Sometimes GEJ says things that provokes folks that have hitherto ignored him. l believe he is telling this to Nigerians who still buy fuel for their generators, who are now buying a dollar for over N200 because the economy is heavily dependent on oil?
Re: I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan by omenka(m): 7:09am On Feb 04, 2015
Our president's hallucinations have come full circle indeed. Does he truly believe what he said or did he say so just to grease his ego and attract cheers from his horde of ever present sycophants?

If the president believes he's fulfilled any of his promises, then one needn't look so far or spare a moment of thought to see why were are in such huge mess today.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan by Blackfire(m): 7:45am On Feb 04, 2015
jona i like u as my uncle,but oga for this declaration u are wrong
Re: I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan by Caseless: 7:47am On Feb 04, 2015
fvck!!! This man is so shameless and uncouth!
Re: I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan by Caseless: 7:49am On Feb 04, 2015
omenka:
Our president's hallucinations have come full circle indeed. Does he truly believe what he said or did he say so just to grease his ego and attract cheers from his horde of ever present sycophants?

If the president believes he's fulfilled any of his promises, then one needn't look so far or spare a moment of thought to see why were are in such huge mess today.
i have said it before and i'm saying it again; the man de talk like person wey just wake up from sleep.

Ogogoro no good abeg...se wetin e de do this man!!
Re: I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan by dridowu: 8:21am On Feb 04, 2015
After fulfilling all your promise then start packing your bags and baggages to Otuoke on or before May 29th 2015.
#SaiBuhari
#ihavedecided
Re: I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan by Pheals(f): 8:24am On Feb 04, 2015
shadowgwalker:
freedom of speech is now making the youths and their father's age mates useless #smh

y'all keep quoting the same thing over and over again!bloody ungrateful son of bitchis ...

you hardly see a grateful son in this generation.

GEJ!!the best from a decade!
let us no does son of a bitch? We ar sayin d truth u ar going the wrong way ! Am sure same blood is running in yr vein
Re: I’ve Fulfilled All My Promises –jonathan by gambit10: 9:14am On Feb 04, 2015
If there is a country full of daft minds ....this guy should be their life president. He doesn't hav a clue who Nigerians are

(1) (Reply)

After Boko Haram, What Next? / My Opinion On 2015 Presidential Elections In Nigeria / Pains And Gains Of OPEC Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.