Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,382 members, 7,954,546 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Esther Jenny Has Confirm That Her Son Bruce Jenny Is Turning Into A Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Esther Jenny Has Confirm That Her Son Bruce Jenny Is Turning Into A Woman (1417 Views)

Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) / Mum Tattooes Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) / Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esther Jenny Has Confirm That Her Son Bruce Jenny Is Turning Into A Woman by danielmichael(m): 5:36am On Feb 04, 2015
Bruce Jenner’s mother , Esther Jenner has
confirmed that her 65 year old son is turning
into a woman.
In an exclusive interview with Radar Online, she
confirmed the news and revealed that she is so
proud of her son.
Bruce Jenner
She said: “I just learned about [his transition],
Bruce filled me in, and we had a very long, long,
long talk about it.”

Esther also confirmed that he would share his
journey on a documentary TV show, Esther said, “I
have never been more proud of Bruce for who he
is, himself as a father, as an Olympian, a wonderful
public speaker. He instills enthusiasm in people.
He’s gifted.”

She went on and said: “Right now I am more proud
of him for what he’s allowing himself to do. I am
more proud of him now than when he stood on
that podium and put the gold medal around his
neck. He deserves all the respect.”
Bruce Jenner’s decision is however not supported
by Kris Jenner, or her daughter Kim Kardashian.
But his mom is solidly in his corner.

Re: Esther Jenny Has Confirm That Her Son Bruce Jenny Is Turning Into A Woman by speakthetruth: 5:51am On Feb 04, 2015
Oh really?!
Re: Esther Jenny Has Confirm That Her Son Bruce Jenny Is Turning Into A Woman by Babe2sure(f): 6:27am On Feb 04, 2015
Hmmm.......one of the strange people around the world!
Re: Esther Jenny Has Confirm That Her Son Bruce Jenny Is Turning Into A Woman by cococandy(f): 6:32am On Feb 04, 2015
I always thought he looked like a woman anyway.

I hope he gets a badass fakebum like Kim's own. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

'DEAD' Premature Baby Comes Back To Life. It's A Miracle! / Fun Events For Children’s Day In Lagos / Thread For Born Out Of Wedlock Nlers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.