Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) (41277 Views)

65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) / Generator Fumes Kill Couple In Edo State, Corpses Discovered By Son.Photos/Video / Mother Of 4 Remarries, Walks Down The Aisle By Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 9:39am On Feb 24, 2017
This is the dream of every parents..to reap the fruit of their labour and eat from the success of their children. A Nigerian parent got an awesome feeling after being gifted with a new Ford Jeep by one of her children. In the footage which has gone viral, the mother can be seen in an elated mood as she jubilated after waking up to receive the great surprise gift..

Here are screenshots gotten from the trending video posted online.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/nigerian-mother-elated-after-waking-up.html

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 9:40am On Feb 24, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by Judasjudas(m): 9:40am On Feb 24, 2017
That's nice .. anything for our Mother's ..

188 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 24, 2017
so happy for her

10 Likes

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 24, 2017
Awwww. Her joyfulness alone makes me smile.

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:32am On Feb 24, 2017
Good son,I hope mummy can drive

1 Like

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 11:32am On Feb 24, 2017
NotOfThis:
Awwww. Her joyfulness alone makes me smile.
make she ququ sellam coz it not easy to handle a car in dis recession

2 Likes

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 24, 2017
if not for our mothers where would we be. nice

10 Likes

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by Olasco93: 11:32am On Feb 24, 2017
Iya mi, I will build you a House first before I buy you a car. The delay will last for the night, you joy shall come in the morning...
Mummy mí just be patient with me for a while. You shall surely eat the Fruits of your Labour upon me.
Iya mì.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by paschal47(m): 11:32am On Feb 24, 2017
That's an igbo boy

Making mama proud since 007BC

Keep off my mentions

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by Olubukola16(f): 11:32am On Feb 24, 2017
I really wish to do this for my mother too. She has really tried, she's just the best! I love her so much. Seeing the smiles on her face always is just what I want, Oluwa answer my prayers! God bless all the good mothers.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by Vaxt(m): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2017
Mine coming soon mother

4 Likes

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by benuejosh: 11:33am On Feb 24, 2017
our mothers surely deserve the best.

in other news, why don't we really talk about our Dad? Majority go with their Mum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by OgaJonah(m): 11:34am On Feb 24, 2017
End tyM GIFT.,
Hp say no be drug business u enter.
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by Abbeytoy(m): 11:34am On Feb 24, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
This is the dream of every parents..to reap the fruit of their labour and eat from the success of their children. A Nigerian parent got an awesome feeling after being gifted with a new Ford Jeep by one of her children. In the footage which has gone viral, the mother can be seen in an elated mood as she jubilated after waking up to receive the great surprise gift..

Here are screenshots gotten from the trending video posted online.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/nigerian-mother-elated-after-waking-up.html

May we all reap the fruit of our labor

2 Likes

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:34am On Feb 24, 2017
I dream of ds one day, papa n mama I'm coming in a big way

3 Likes

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by delishpot: 11:35am On Feb 24, 2017
Happy for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by ShitHead(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2017
Nne-amaka...

2 Likes

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by faruz: 11:35am On Feb 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by eleojo23: 11:35am On Feb 24, 2017
OgaJonah:
End tyM GIFT.,
Hp say no be drug business u enter.

Who be this end time pikin?

Comot for here joor! sad

3 Likes

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by lollmaolol(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2017
Judasjudas:
That's nice .. anything for our Mother's ..

Even Judas won't betray mum , nice.

1 Like

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by jeftalene(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2017
Wow!

Meanwhile check out the latest prices of building materials in Nigeria by clicking www.engineerosaz..com
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by jmoore(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2017
Mama, I go surprise you this year. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by ekems2017(f): 11:36am On Feb 24, 2017
I tap into this joy. Lord pls help me so that I can do this for my parent. They really deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by delishpot: 11:36am On Feb 24, 2017
benuejosh:
our mothers surely deserve the best.

in other news, why don't we really talk about our Dad? Majority go with their Mum.

Maybe dad is dead? I do not think a Nigerian child with mom and dad would go ahead to buy a car for his mom alone while dad looks on. Plus, dads hardly do publicity stunts like moms grin grin Buy for dad, he would just pray for you, and come out to view the car when no one is taking photos and making noise. Early mo mo. Dads don't have time.
Kids build houses for dads and buy cars for moms grin grin
Damn, I am hungry. I Dey come

4 Likes

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by nNEOo(m): 11:36am On Feb 24, 2017
Wish my mum was still around cry

1 Like

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by bobolizim(m): 11:36am On Feb 24, 2017
The joy and hope of every mother that suffered in the course of their children's upbringing is to enjoy the fruit of their labor even thought I've seen mothers forfeit their own happiness for their children's ... Like my own mother ... I pray to do something bigger for her in the future ...Nairaland take note , gotta create my own thread too very soon.

Between, blessed are you son because you remember your mother !
May all good mothers out there not have a course to be sad ever in their life.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by Michaelpresh(m): 11:37am On Feb 24, 2017
in phyno's voice "e Passi go "

1 Like

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by artade: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2017
Mothers are great. The make lots of sacrifices for us. Appreciate them with gifts, but besides that, be there for them. A call everyday (or every other day) will add so much joy to their lives.

1 Like

Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by Onogiede(m): 11:38am On Feb 24, 2017
mine is warming up already to deliver soon
Re: Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) by Kennyodinye(m): 11:38am On Feb 24, 2017
Hope She Knows The Kind Of Job Her Son Is Doing.....Nice Tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives / I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This / Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.