Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,999 members, 7,866,781 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Where Are The Other Presidential Aspirants ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Other Presidential Aspirants ? (339 Views)

Bloodshed Makes No Sense, Jonathan Tells Zambian Presidential Aspirants / Please, I Need To Know The Other Presidential Candidates Out There!!! / Meet The Other Presidential Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Other Presidential Aspirants ? by tripleik(m): 6:22am On Feb 04, 2015
As a person living in Nigeria,I watch and listen with interest as the february 14 presidential polls fast approaches. In the build up to this,there has been all sorts of intrigues,insults,blackmailing,findings,open challenges,accusations and counter accusations built around the two most popular aspirants (Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and General Muhammadu Buhari).
I dont think there will be any need running us through what has been going on because one way or the other,we have all played a role in this political calender either through social media interactions or heated arguments and discussions or even through attending paid rallies (lol).
On a more serious note,we all know that there are other presidential aspirants in this upcoming polls,My questions are:
1. Why doesnt anybody deem them worthy of mention ?
2. Does it mean they are not regarded as such oppositions ?
3. Does it mean that none of them is good enough to rule Nigeria ?
4. If yes,why have we practically ruled them out without giving them a chance ? Am i misssing something here? I thought this was suppose to be a Democratically inclined Nation ?
Re: Where Are The Other Presidential Aspirants ? by tripleik(m): 6:24am On Feb 04, 2015
True Talk
Re: Where Are The Other Presidential Aspirants ? by temitemi1(m): 6:27am On Feb 04, 2015
They are in the race to support GEJ. They are nt intrested in any presidency but in GEJ grin cheesy cheesy... GEJ till 2019!!!

(1) (Reply)

Calls For Election Postponement.. Good /bad / Who Is Goin To Be Ur Val On February 14 2015 / Missing N30trn Story Difficult To Believe —ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.