Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Another Fallen Hero(picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Fallen Hero(picture) (36318 Views)

Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero / Another Fallen Hero:Lt Salami,A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 4-days Ago(Pictured / Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Fallen Hero(picture) by okon11: 11:00am On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Another Fallen Hero(picture) by bogolobango(m): 11:00am On Feb 04, 2015
Rip
Re: Another Fallen Hero(picture) by nawtikid(m): 11:00am On Feb 04, 2015
This is jst so sad

If dia z any oda punishment more severe dan death, dis boko boiz deserve it
Re: Another Fallen Hero(picture) by marshalcarter: 11:00am On Feb 04, 2015
Chai....may ur soul RIP

Amen

Wish odas safe return
Re: Another Fallen Hero(picture) by soldierdollar(m): 11:00am On Feb 04, 2015
bizngr:
RIP Gallant Soldier!!! You are a Hero.

VOTE WISELY!!! [size=14pt]CLICK HERE TO VOTE[/size]

UPDATE 11:00am on 04/02/2014:
- Goodluck Jonathan = 26% (55 Votes)
- Mohammadu Buhari = 73% (158 Votes)
- Other Candidate = 0.5% (1 Vote)
- I Don't Care = 0.5% (1 Vote)

Fake
Re: Another Fallen Hero(picture) by churchill001(m): 11:01am On Feb 04, 2015
R.I.P SOLDIER
Re: Another Fallen Hero(picture) by bizngr(f): 11:02am On Feb 04, 2015
soldierdollar:

Fake
What makes you think it is fake? Can you provide further evidence? undecided
Re: Another Fallen Hero(picture) by brownlord: 11:02am On Feb 04, 2015
Sleep on gallant
Re: Another Fallen Hero(picture) by nijanigga: 11:02am On Feb 04, 2015
where are those 35,000 to 40,000 boko harams surrounded by gej's troops in borno state? or is it all baloney ?
so sad any young life is cut short. RIP.
Re: Another Fallen Hero(picture) by Okaka27(m): 11:05am On Feb 04, 2015
Jonathan Out!!
Re: Another Fallen Hero(picture) by lion042(m): 11:05am On Feb 04, 2015
A hero u are for dying for ur country. RIP
Re: Another Fallen Hero(picture) by tdayof(m): 11:06am On Feb 04, 2015
RIP
Re: Another Fallen Hero(picture) by soldierdollar(m): 11:07am On Feb 04, 2015
bizngr:
What makes you think it is fake? Can you provide further evidence? undecided

No one can vote in urs

See this one http://www.latestnaijabeats.com/2015/01/poll-see-who-wins-february-2015.html?m=1
Re: Another Fallen Hero(picture) by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2015
The guy seemed like a violent buharist
Re: Another Fallen Hero(picture) by Xslaze3xd(m): 11:09am On Feb 04, 2015
"Wars Come And Go But My Soldiers Stay Till Eternity" R.I.P Gallant One. Thy Labours Of Our Heroes Shall Never Be In Vain. Hopinq To Join The N.A Soon.

2 Likes

Re: Another Fallen Hero(picture) by drdanny(m): 11:11am On Feb 04, 2015
Anyone saying dying as a soldier is suicide doesn't really know what being a soldier means. It means DEFENDING YOUR COUNTRY AND DYING FOR YOUR COUNTRY.

No war has ever been fought without deaths by soldiers. That's why we call them GALLANT. They stare death in the face and manage to dodge bullets and bombs to survive.

However, when soldiers die due to the negligence of their superiors, or the collective fear of their colleagues, then it is indeed painful

RIP Gallant soldier, you fought well... Your death will NEVER be in vain
Re: Another Fallen Hero(picture) by adedayourt(m): 11:11am On Feb 04, 2015
Rest
In
Peace
Re: Another Fallen Hero(picture) by AreaFada2: 11:13am On Feb 04, 2015
RIP soldier.

Whether 9ja is worth dying for is another question. Those who died in the civil war and in other minor conflicts till this boko now, do we now have a country they'd be proud they died for?

A country allowing mediocre rulers and recycling dictators?

I doubt.
Re: Another Fallen Hero(picture) by Divineluv14(f): 11:16am On Feb 04, 2015
RIP
Re: Another Fallen Hero(picture) by greggng: 11:16am On Feb 04, 2015
I read that none of govt official or army officials attended the burial of one of the soldiers who died in the hands of bokoharam. Only a fool will die for a country that doesn't care about him or the people he is gonna left behind. I total agree with the soldiers that went on mutiny. Either way they will die
Re: Another Fallen Hero(picture) by kenwins(f): 11:18am On Feb 04, 2015
Shalom!!! cry Adieu!!!
Re: Another Fallen Hero(picture) by falseman(m): 11:24am On Feb 04, 2015
vjsmiles:
3 threads 3 frontpaged.
i am truly favoured.
smiley

Seun favored rather
Re: Another Fallen Hero(picture) by bizngr(f): 11:24am On Feb 04, 2015
soldierdollar:

No one can vote in urs

See this one http://www.latestnaijabeats.com/2015/01/poll-see-who-wins-february-2015.html?m=1
Because I setup CAPTCHA, IP ADDRESS and SUPER COOKIES security system to keep off programmed robots and human cheats from multiple voting? Lol, just say you can't beat my security.

Wow, I just checked the voting system of the link you sent. Quite an quite elementary voting system that can be rigged by clearing Cookies/Cache Memory after each vote. Same thing that happened to AIT.
Re: Another Fallen Hero(picture) by babadem2much(m): 11:25am On Feb 04, 2015
RIP bro, yes u have fought a good fight and ended up there, surely those concern knows what am talking about. May God console ur family cuz the Army n Govt are never ready to do so, may God heal our dear country
Re: Another Fallen Hero(picture) by organic973: 11:26am On Feb 04, 2015
RIP
Re: Another Fallen Hero(picture) by soldierdollar(m): 11:33am On Feb 04, 2015
bizngr:
Because I setup CAPTCHA, IP ADDRESS and SUPER COOKIES security system to keep off programmed robots and human cheats from multiple voting? Lol, just say you can't beat my security.

Wow, I just checked the voting system of the link you sent. Quite an quite elementary voting system that can be rigged by clearing Cookies/Cache Memory after each vote. Same thing that happened to AIT.

Seriously , I couldn't see an option to vote . all I could see was the result. That's one of the defects of using IP address to monitor multiple voting . it is possible someone else has used mine to vote
Re: Another Fallen Hero(picture) by brayan(m): 11:42am On Feb 04, 2015
Rest in peace Valiant soldier...#AnotherMan
Re: Another Fallen Hero(picture) by KcVictor(m): 11:48am On Feb 04, 2015
RIP. You re an epitome of patriotism.
Re: Another Fallen Hero(picture) by Chukwuemeka: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2015
so painful, but i give cudos to our fallen heros who despite all odds went as far as figthing this uncastrated bulls called bokoharam, may their gentle souls rst in perfect peace amen [color=#990000][/color] embarassed
Re: Another Fallen Hero(picture) by bizngr(f): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2015
soldierdollar:

Seriously , I couldn't see an option to vote . all I could see was the result. That's one of the defects of using IP address to monitor multiple voting . it is possible someone else has used mine to vote
Not a defect at all. Simply shows it can't be cheated. Maybe one of these Tecno or Yahoo guys that do 'something' with their IP Address has voted on your behalf. grin
Re: Another Fallen Hero(picture) by Guyman02: 11:55am On Feb 04, 2015
And all the APC media will claim that it is only Chad doing the fighting because they dont want the Nigerian Army and their C-in-C to take credit for recorded successes.
Re: Another Fallen Hero(picture) by ralfo85(m): 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
Who told you Nigerian Army has 4 million soldiers? Where is your source? Even China and the US Army, the largest Armies in the world is just 2,3 million and 1.4 million active soldiers. The Nigerian army has just over 80-100 thousand active soldiers for your info. Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_military_and_paramilitary_personnel
intergral:
R.I.P ......... GOODLUCK must tell us what he had with BOKO cos international human rights is waiting to take him to Gwantanamo.
1. How can a country like chan with a population of less than 7million and Army less than 200,000 assist a country of above 180million with soldiers above 4million defeat a terrorist group?
2. Why is GEJ always trying to buy weapons for our soldiers and claimed it was not sold to him while CAN president was caught with weapons worth millions of Naira and claim he is aware of it ( CAN president don turn to army? ) .
3. The money found inside the helicopters that crash in yola adamawa state that was heading to a town already under the control of BOKO, was never spoken of till today.
( who dem wan go give the money)
4. Your VP tells muslims not to vote APC cos they are full of christians and you tell christians not to vote PDP because buhari wants to islamize Nigeria.
GEJ PLease tell Nigerians the Truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Elders Reject Relocation Of CBN ‘Key Departments’ To Lagos / Vincent Egechukwu Obetta: Nnamdi Kanu Played Into Nigerian Government's Hands / IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.