Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Yvonne Nelson Reveals Why She Can’t Date John dumelo In Birthday Message. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Reveals Why She Can’t Date John dumelo In Birthday Message. (2778 Views)

Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man / Shuga Actress, ‘sophie’ Goes Braless In Birthday Photos As She Clocks 25 Today / A Nairalander With John Dumelo In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Reveals Why She Can’t Date John dumelo In Birthday Message. by baski92(m): 6:51am On Feb 04, 2015
Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo turned a year older old, and He’s
Been Receivng Lots of Love and Birthday wishes from his friends,
fans and family. Apparently J.melo received a really surprising gift
earlier this afternoon in Accra having been involved in a minor car
accident, Though He is Okay
Meanwhile, there have always been controversies and rumors
surrpounding the relationship between Ghanaian actors, Yvonne
Nelson and John Dumelo . They claim that they are best of friends
but cozy photos of the two of them together speak otherwise
In a birthday message today, Yvonne Nelson stylishly revealed why
she cannot date Dumelo…See Below
“I’m waiting for the day you’ll post your girlfriend’s pic
for the world to see so I can be free…..the arguments are
out of this world. In our pics we look so perfect but we
won’t last a week in a romantic relationship. I’ll
investigate every txt n every call……and I know you’ll do
the same…..you are more than just a best friend. You are
a brother. It’s your special day….your birthday.may God
richly bless you and guide you. Have a blast. Enjoy …I’m
sure after reading this, you’ll call me and shout��
���������������������������
����������� Happy Birthday @johndumelo1″
SOURCE http://www.naijaonpoint.com/entertainment/yvonne-nelson-reveals-cant-date-john-dumelo-birthday-message.html

Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals Why She Can’t Date John dumelo In Birthday Message. by Optional2(f): 6:52am On Feb 04, 2015
Tell me more happy birthday @JD
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals Why She Can’t Date John dumelo In Birthday Message. by Babe2sure(f): 7:07am On Feb 04, 2015
If that is what you are saying......I believe you, I really do. But the dots need to be connected sha. No be Vyonne Nelson?undecided

Birthday boy, I wish you many more.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals Why She Can’t Date John dumelo In Birthday Message. by bennifield11(m): 7:12am On Feb 04, 2015
best of friends indeed.....
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals Why She Can’t Date John dumelo In Birthday Message. by axortedbabe(f): 10:21am On Feb 04, 2015
So?
So make i bliev say nutin dey go on cuz of dis?
Story for amadioha..
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals Why She Can’t Date John dumelo In Birthday Message. by Awelechukwu16(f): 10:33am On Feb 04, 2015
watin concern me
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals Why She Can’t Date John dumelo In Birthday Message. by IamOpemipo(m): 11:05am On Feb 04, 2015
Friends wit benefit..
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals Why She Can’t Date John dumelo In Birthday Message. by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 04, 2015
I noticed the pain of a heartbroken woman.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Reveals Why She Can’t Date John dumelo In Birthday Message. by vjsmiles: 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
that picture of john dumelo thoughgrin
he looks like an almagiri cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Cute Photo Of Jude Okoye And His Daughter / Dbanj Caught Doing It With Fans (photos) / Download Video: Nurses On Night A Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.