Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man (116414 Views)

I Find It Difficult To Get My Bra Size- Bolaji Ogunmola / Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" / Bolaji Ogunmola: I Have Gotten Roles Based On My Physical Attributes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by fingard02k(m): 5:38am On Sep 04, 2016
I’m blessed with big boobs but I would have preferred bigger butt – Bolaji Ogunmola

Pound for pound, few women in Nollywood, or even the entire entertainment industry can hold their own when it comes to going head to head in boobs contest with Bolaji Ogunmola. The up and coming hot actress is so endowed in the bosom, that the likes of Cossy wouldn’t want to be in the same room with her for fear of competition. But for the Next Movie Star class of 2013, having big boobs can’t compare to having bigger butt.

Bolaji Ogunmola
In a recent chat with Potpourri, the sexy, charismatic and unassuming ebony beauty bares her mind on some sensitive issues relating to sex, relationships and her career as an actress.

“I am left handed, I like light-skinned guys and very emotional,” she says, describing herself in simple terms.

“I can’t date a poor man and would have preferred having a bigger butt,” she added but declined to comment further on why she prefers bigger butt to her humongous, captivating boobs.

Bolaji has only been on her acting journey for four years but the horizon looks good for her.

“I have been acting for like four years now but people say you start counting from when you started making impact. So on that note, I became relevant from two years ago. My first film was when I was in the university, that is the University of Ilorin. After which I got enrolled at Royal Art Academy. I was part of some of their projects like Okon goes to school, Unbedded Niece and some other films,” she says, beaming with smiles.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/im-blessed-big-boobs-preferred-bigger-butt-bolaji-ogunmola/

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by ladyF(f): 5:54am On Sep 04, 2016
What fate have we with Di'ja boobs... cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me[/size]

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Chigold101(m): 5:55am On Sep 04, 2016
Sometimes i wonder if these girls think without their mind.

Very soon this ruubish will be pushed to fp.

Modified:
This ruubish finally made front page.
The girl is over ugly and she has wounds all over legs. I decided to check out the picture in the blog.
I weep for our young girls.

Just because she has big boobs she is in fp.

Admin seun, lalasticlala, supermods & mods of nairaland pls u people should show me one lesson that is in this post.

Show me the motivation that brought it to fp.

I weep for our youths.

375 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by youngberry001(m): 5:56am On Sep 04, 2016
Who be she....? undecided

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by villareal15(m): 5:58am On Sep 04, 2016
Smh
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by jamalnation(m): 6:01am On Sep 04, 2016
In kiss Daniel voice
crazy dey worry her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by utenwuson: 6:02am On Sep 04, 2016
because of ur just" boobs u wan de knack rich men? as in boobs? breast? Booby?

okay what will happen if d force of gravity pull it down flat as a result of smashing? u ll refund d money?

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 04, 2016
I am blessed with Big dick but I cant date senseless hoe.

528 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 04, 2016
What's wrong with dating a poor man grin grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 04, 2016
And the question pops again, what do ladies really have to offer aside seex?

Then they complain about being seen by men as seex objects. Smh

362 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Muvacci(m): 6:11am On Sep 04, 2016
Too bad for poor men grin

7 Likes

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by jmichlins(m): 6:12am On Sep 04, 2016
It's obvious you are blessed with big boobs instead of brains. A fellow and legendary actor once said that 'A beautiful girl without brains has her intimate parts to suffer'. Go ask Cossy how far.

172 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by ShayGirl(f): 6:17am On Sep 04, 2016
undecidedWierd hearing a lady bearing Bolaji though!!

As if d boobs will put food on the rich intended man's table...Hardly does she knows she's doing poor men favor of being choked to death with such boobs that surpasses planet earth....angry

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Julietcutie(f): 6:32am On Sep 04, 2016
hmm
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by speedyconnect3: 6:39am On Sep 04, 2016
fingard02k:
The Nollywood up coming hot actress is so endowed in the bosom, that the likes of Cossy wouldn’t want to be in the same room with her for fear of competition. But for the Next Movie Star class of 2013, having big boobs can’t compare to having bigger butt.

The sexy, busty Bolaji Ogunmola bares her mind on some sensitive issues relating to sex, relationships and her career as an actress in a recent chat with Potpourri

“I am left handed, I like light-skinned guys and very emotional,” she says, describing herself in simple terms.

“I can’t date a poor man and would have preferred having a bigger butt,” she added but declined to comment further on why she prefers bigger butt to her humongous, captivating boobs.
Bolaji has only been on her acting journey for four years but the horizon looks good for her.

“I have been acting for like four years now but people say you start counting from when you started making impact. So on that note, I became relevant from two years ago. My first film was when I was in the university, that is the University of Ilorin. After which I got enrolled at Royal Art Academy. I was part of some of their projects like Okon goes to school ,
Unbedded Niece and some other films,” she says, beaming with smiles.

SEE HER HOT PICTURES >> http://www.enzyhub.com/im-blessed-with-big-boobs-i-cant-date-a-poor-man-nollywood-actress/
empty head. gold diggers

13 Likes

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by bonechamberlain(m): 6:46am On Sep 04, 2016
Fooolish girl, so that stupiid big boobs is what would make a rich man date you angry. We are in trouble in this country, the declining state of morality is alarming

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 04, 2016
Girls are very senseless. Honestly I begin to wonder if they know what they truly want.

27 Likes

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by AnusOdourInhaler: 7:50am On Sep 04, 2016
I'm blessed with money and I can't date a sex object.. Yeah I called her sex object, since she's using her body parts as bargain tool

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by free2ryhme: 7:53am On Sep 04, 2016
why is the only issue sensitive is to them is sex, relationships

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by abduljabbar4(m): 7:56am On Sep 04, 2016
A lady that has big breasts but has the face of a monkey should be hiding away from cameras

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by honeygirl17: 8:00am On Sep 04, 2016
Then dey your busty lane, no body care about those boobs

5 Likes

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 04, 2016
ugly b1tch! fvcked up mentality! They prefer not to work but want to marry a Rich man and kwantinue digging gold for the rest of their lives..They believe their body can get them anything they want! Awon oniranu oshi!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by cahrym(m): 8:20am On Sep 04, 2016
To copy this tune press 1

4 Likes

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by CAPSLOCKED: 8:31am On Sep 04, 2016
Chigold101:
Sometimes i wonder if these girls think without their mind.

Very soon thi ruubish will be pushed to fp.

THAT'S IT.

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Opistorincos(m): 8:57am On Sep 04, 2016
This is the dumbest thing I've seen this year, if to say i get beta money, i for buy her boobs alone... Odeh!

10 Likes

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by nuelzz04(m): 9:05am On Sep 04, 2016
ShayGirl:
undecidedWierd hearing a lady bearing Bolaji though!!

As if d boobs will put food on the rich intended man's table...Hardly does she knows she's doing poor men favor of being choked to death with such boobs that surpasses planet earth....angry
Aunty ya vexing o....

But I concur grin

3 Likes

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 04, 2016
Shr sounds so shallow

3 Likes

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by tollytexy(m): 9:25am On Sep 04, 2016
Werey

34 Likes

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by AntiWailer: 9:26am On Sep 04, 2016
Useless Journalists every where.

Why made it sound as if she said she can not date a poor man because she has a big boob.

I dnt think it is a crime for her to decide never to go with a poor man.

That is her choice.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Luvdmx(m): 9:26am On Sep 04, 2016
grin

42 Likes

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 04, 2016
Shes sexy tho cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog / Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.