Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm (2984 Views)

El-Rufai Buys Car For Adamu Barde Kagarko, APC Media Agent In Kaduna / What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) / APC'S Media Machine Was Awesome -FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by davies123: 8:26am On Feb 04, 2015
They have been hiding this for a while ...but their body languages has clearly shown they are in support of APC

And as the election draws closer they have truely shown which party they are in support of

*Check their adverts of recent especially after the AIT documentary came out

*watch their interviews on sunrise daily to see how they antagonistic to non supporter of APC

*They pretend to be neutral but like prostitutes who are called call girls that dont come and walk around the street

This is my submission after watching their programs closely for a great while now

9 Likes

Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by chamboy(m): 8:28am On Feb 04, 2015
They Support Change...

8 Likes

Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by Temmi001: 8:32am On Feb 04, 2015
And u spew this sh*t just to win political sympathy??
Don't u get it??pple are tired of this In-no-near-future transformation!all We want Is change!
Sai Buhari!

21 Likes

Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by temitemi1(m): 8:34am On Feb 04, 2015
It won't stop GEJ victory come failbuhari 14 my brother grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

14 Likes

Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by siraj1402(m): 8:34am On Feb 04, 2015
It is good to change for better.

2 Likes

Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by davies123: 8:35am On Feb 04, 2015
chamboy:
They Support Change...

True Journalist as they try to potray are non partisan

And change to what if may ask?...change to certificate vforgery,deceit,blackmail,media propaganda and lies?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 04, 2015
Ofcourse, its very glaring.

I laugh when people say CHANNELS is unbiased.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by Bolade005: 8:39am On Feb 04, 2015
Temmi001:
Don't u get it??pple are tired of this In-no-near-future transformation!all We want Is change!
Sai Buhari!
You are bae, the kind of girl that will support and propel a guy to greatness. On Febuhari 14, I would love for u to be my Val smiley. God bless you for supporting change

Vote GMB / PYO 2015.
Sai Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by davies123: 8:41am On Feb 04, 2015
Temmi001:
Sai Buhari!

Speak for yourself dude...is NOT everyone that is in support of this your 'change'...ask Professor Soyinka

4 Likes

Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by kay1one(m): 8:49am On Feb 04, 2015
Temmi001:
Sai Buhari!

Talk like a lady if you're even one! You might just be a spambot! Gej till whenever!

1 Like

Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by 9jatriot(m): 8:57am On Feb 04, 2015
CHANNELS is the name of the station, the people who work there are ordinary Nigerian who feel the pinch of the bad or good policies. The ethics says you should portray a neutral outlook, it does not say you should not have a personal opinion, just don't force it on others. If from their body language you sense that the workers tend towards one direction, it does not mean that that is the position of the station. At least they are not as blatant as NTA or AIT.

5 Likes

Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by espn(m): 8:58am On Feb 04, 2015
davies123:
They have been hiding this for a while ...but their body languages has clearly shown they are in support of APC

And as the election draws closer they have truely shown which party they are in support of

*watch their interviews on sunrise daily to see how they antagonistic to non supporter of APC

*They pretend to be neutral but like prostitutes who are called call girls that dont come and walk around the street

This is my submission after watching their programs closely for a great while now
so u can cry because u feel channels is pro- Apc. Why didn't u complain when it's obvious Ait stv and NTA r pro pdp. Like yoruba will say.. abeni lor ko ni fe ko gbe Ida koja ori e.
Meaning: someone who cuts people's head with dagger wouldn't even want to sight d dagger talk less of wielding it close to him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by Temmi001: 9:08am On Feb 04, 2015
kay1one:

Talk like a lady if you're even one! You might just be a spambot! Gej till whenever!
another attention seeker??

4 Likes

Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by kay1one(m): 9:10am On Feb 04, 2015
Temmi001:
another attention seeker??

Only goats will seek that from an ugly piece of crap like you!

1 Like

Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by Kennywills7(m): 9:18am On Feb 04, 2015
Hmmm was it not d same channel tv dat organise a debate, d Apc and buhari refuse to honour?
Are u telling me dey cant face Gej in their own house?
Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by egift(m): 9:25am On Feb 04, 2015
OP, please how will you describe NTA/AIT? - I really want to know.

1 Like

Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by Vicotex(m): 9:25am On Feb 04, 2015
espn:
so u can cry because u feel channels is pro- Apc. Why didn't u complain when it's obvious Ait stv and NTA r pro pdp. Like yoruba will say.. abeni lor ko ni fe ko gbe Ida koja ori e.
Meaning: someone who cuts people's head with dagger wouldn't even want to sight d dagger talk less of wielding it close to him.
the truth is bitter, chew it

1 Like

Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by Sanchez01: 9:32am On Feb 04, 2015
temitemi1:
It won't stop GEJ victory come failbuhari 14 my brother grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!
Just like berem would say 'Robot Mugabe, how market?' grin tongue

On a more serious note now. OP, did you create a thread condemning the act of GEJ to air a demeaning propaganda against GMB, particularly when it poked at the General's family?

1 Like

Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by focus7: 9:32am On Feb 04, 2015
davies123:

why do you give yourself so much pains or why are you PDP giving to much wining? You slandered Buhari at almost all the media in the country and he took it all in good faith but focused on his objective campaigns leaving you to be throwing all you can. Now that you find a media house speaking in favour of Buhari u are here trashing like an unfortunate housewife.must everything be for you? I think you should border yourself with the pathetic situation that your master is dealing with right away. Its clear to him that he doesn't have a chance of winning in the election, now he's scheming to scuttle the process or could that be the reason for your own frustration as well. By the way, where is your loud mouthed FFK, it seems he has run out of issues he can raised against the general. Tell him he should try more, we will decide his master fate at the poll. SAI BUHARI.
Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by Goddex: 9:44am On Feb 04, 2015
Channels TV is owned by John Momoh, the younger brother
of Tony Momoh (Former CPC national Chairman).

Channels are pro-APC to the core
Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by midolian(m): 10:03am On Feb 04, 2015
The same CHANNELS TV that refused to show the part where TUNDE BAKARE was criticizing the government sometym ago?

1 Like

Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by joseph1832(m): 10:16am On Feb 04, 2015
midolian:
The same CHANNELS TV that refused to show the part where TUNDE BAKARE was criticizing the government sometym ago?
Help me ask them oh! One thing I know with all this PDP supporters is that they have short memory.

1 Like

Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by joseph1832(m): 10:21am On Feb 04, 2015
temitemi1:
I've noticed for sometime now that you never engage in any meaningful discourse all you do is just write "GEJ till 2019" etc. Seriously bro it makes you look like a goat going after grass....

3 Likes

Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by midolian(m): 10:23am On Feb 04, 2015
joseph1832:
Help me ask them oh! One thing I know with all this PDP supporters is that they have short memory.
I teeeel u my broda
Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by channelz: 10:49am On Feb 04, 2015
[size=14pt]To see the tears of the faceless;

To hear the cries of the voiceless;

To understand the courage to stand up to oppressive schemes...

Listen to the Voice of Reason...
Tune in to Channels TV!
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by sammyj: 10:52am On Feb 04, 2015
Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by kheart(m): 10:58am On Feb 04, 2015
So because channels no gree dance to pdp music dat makes dem bias abi.

For the record d only objective channel we ve 4 naija remain channels,others re all sellout

1 Like

Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by davies123: 11:10am On Feb 04, 2015
Goddex:
Channels TV is owned by John Momoh, the younger brother
of Tony Momoh (Former CPC national Chairman).

Channels are pro-APC to the core

LITTLE WONDER!NOW THAT EXPLAINS IT!!
Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by Whizpeter(m): 11:21am On Feb 04, 2015
Kk
Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2015
Mtchew!

Click "like" 4 GEJ/Samboribobo

Click "share" 4 GMB/Prof

cool
Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by Sarimah(f): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2015
who cares?
Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by cocokiller1(f): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2015
no big difference between channel tv nd linda's blog
nobi so linda say she no dy support any party on her blog
but her written language says it all
she b apc die hard fan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omg! Father Mbaka, Buhari And All Nigerians Must Hear This / John Okafor Mr Ibu: I’m Afraid Of Buhari, Nollywood Has No Future Under Him / This Tinubu Propoganda War Against Saraki Is In Full Swing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.