Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm (2986 Views)

El-Rufai Buys Car For Adamu Barde Kagarko, APC Media Agent In Kaduna / What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) / APC'S Media Machine Was Awesome -FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by cocokiller1(f): 11:37am On Feb 04, 2015
no big difference between channel tv nd linda's blog
nobi so linda say she no dy support any party on her blog
but her written language says it all
na apc get her blog
Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by fkaz(m): 11:47am On Feb 04, 2015
davies123:
They have been hiding this for a while ...but their body languages has clearly shown they are in support of APC

And as the election draws closer they have truely shown which party they are in support of

*Check their adverts of recent especially after the AIT documentary came out

*watch their interviews on sunrise daily to see how they antagonistic to non supporter of APC

*They pretend to be neutral but like prostitutes who are called call girls that dont come and walk around the street

This is my submission after watching their programs closely for a great while now

Strop lying, which APC advert is on channel that is not on other tv station including AIT and NTA? I still watch gbenga Arubela program this morning and the same Apc advert on channel, was still advertise on AIT, get your fact right before spew rubbish.
Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by clevadani: 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by clevadani: 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
kay1one:

Only goats will seek that from an ugly piece of crap like you!
chai!!! u r rili pained oh. I sense frustration
Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by Dahveydson(m): 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
When Channels was showing TAN rallies and forward Nigeria adverts, where were you?
Even now, they still show PDP rallies. Better crawl back to the ignorant rock you came from.

1 Like

Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by cirmuell(m): 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
Dindinrin ni gbogbo eyin kiniwonyi, so it's no more Sahara Reporter? undecided
Like master, like followers...mtcheew.
Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by kay1one(m): 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
clevadani:

chai!!! u r rili pained oh. I sense frustration

I suppose its on your part! Spammer!
Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by funarosho(m): 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
all dis PDP pple sef . first INA say buhari no get certificate later INA he get cancer later INA go day pay some useless stations for bad documentary now because channels no gree show d documentary now dy are APC abiii. abeg show me d station wey day neutral Dan channels for naija. make INA go Sidon a beg.
Re: COMFIRMED: Channels TV Is An APC Media Arm by coldFLARES1(m): 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
[te author=davies123 post=30411412]They have been hiding this for a while ...but their body languages has clearly shown they are in support of APC

And as the election draws closer they have truely shown which party they are in support of

*Check their adverts of recent especially after the AIT documentary came out

*watch their interviews on sunrise daily to see how they antagonistic to non supporter of APC

*They pretend to be neutral but like prostitutes who are called call girls that dont come and walk around the street

This is my submission after watching their programs closely for a great while now[/quote] If it's for these reasons quoted, you are very hollow and utterly sadistic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Gets First Elected Female Governor / Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) / Igbos And Hypocrisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.