Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

How To Understand The Male Ego (a Must Read) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Understand The Male Ego (a Must Read) (3798 Views)

9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand / Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid / The Society And The Male Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Understand The Male Ego (a Must Read) by irunoko(m): 6:36am On May 13, 2015
jnrbayano:

If you never saw the humour in that you must be slow in reasoning!

You cannot tell me to mind my business because this is not your chitchat room.
Oya die here na grin
Re: How To Understand The Male Ego (a Must Read) by jnrbayano(m): 9:00pm On May 22, 2015
nawtibownie:
Noted.

Cool
Re: How To Understand The Male Ego (a Must Read) by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 22, 2015
it's very useful , tnx for sharing smiley

jnrbayano:

Some consider it useful.
Re: How To Understand The Male Ego (a Must Read) by jnrbayano(m): 9:13pm On May 22, 2015
aflyingbird:

Welcome.

Glad you could find time to read it through..
Re: How To Understand The Male Ego (a Must Read) by jnrbayano(m): 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
aflyingbird:

Re: How To Understand The Male Ego (a Must Read) by SAMBARRY: 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
So crack head finally took his heels abi them don take am do suya things as in burning him alive grin grin grin
Re: How To Understand The Male Ego (a Must Read) by jnrbayano(m): 9:13am On Aug 08, 2015
SAMBARRY:
So crack head finally took his heels abi them don take am do suya things as in burning him alive grin grin grin

Re: How To Understand The Male Ego (a Must Read) by SAMBARRY: 11:10am On Aug 08, 2015
jnrbayano:

kilode undecided
Re: How To Understand The Male Ego (a Must Read) by jnrbayano(m): 11:14am On Aug 08, 2015
SAMBARRY:
kilode undecided

Why evils?
Re: How To Understand The Male Ego (a Must Read) by SAMBARRY: 11:19am On Aug 08, 2015
jnrbayano:

Why evils?
I'm only asking whether they've burnt crack head this one i don't see him running up and down nl trolling like a naked mad man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Gifts Between Couples In A Marriage Really Useful? / Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria / Should I Ask My Wife More Questions On The Paternity Of Our Kid?.please Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.