Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Business Situation Under Buhari, Worst In History - Employers; Guardian 1985 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Business Situation Under Buhari, Worst In History - Employers; Guardian 1985 (2731 Views)

Revealed! Buhari's Worst Mistakes Checkout.. / Is Buhari Worst President Ever? Come And Vote For Or Against / Buhari: Worst Case Scenario Election Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Situation Under Buhari, Worst In History - Employers; Guardian 1985 by anonimi: 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Why can't the finance minister come out and defend herself in the face of Soludo's grave allegations regarding this administration's mismanagement of N30trillion naira? Or you be NOI P.A??

I am a Nigerian.
Is that no longer enough to point out the fallacies and lies being peddled around
Re: Business Situation Under Buhari, Worst In History - Employers; Guardian 1985 by atlwireles: 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
People trying to hide their past, thank you people for finding all this old newspaper stories. I am confident more than ever, that, Buhari will NEVER lead this country again. 20 months of his disaster was enough.
Re: Business Situation Under Buhari, Worst In History - Employers; Guardian 1985 by WisdomFlakes: 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
Vicotex:
you still cant provide an evidence

You are as hopeless as your principal. Lol. Make I leave you to continue enjoying your so-called 'fresh-air' that smells more like a fart!

Nigerians have evidently had their fill of that fart smell and are ready with their CHANGE air-freshners to quench the foul air this administration has used to stink up this great country for the last 4 years.
Re: Business Situation Under Buhari, Worst In History - Employers; Guardian 1985 by Trailblazer1(m): 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

You are a 419-er bent on bamboozling us, but you have failed! Why don't you respond to Seun's question regarding the blacked-out portions of the said article so that we can have full facts to make an informed judgment?

And if you are harping on records, by TODAY'S records, GEJ has apparently been touting a fake and fraudulent 'transformation' and frittered/mismanaged N30 trillion naira, an accusation his finance minister is yet to come out and defend, and here you are trying to scam us? Try harder bro.

How old are you?
James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Don't mind your moniker:
You need wisdom

1 Like

Re: Business Situation Under Buhari, Worst In History - Employers; Guardian 1985 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
Buhari assumed power on 31/12/1983 and started off on 01/01/1984. The problems he faced was not only dwindling economy but corruption and indiscipline. Read very carefully, he faced a multi-faceted problems and not just one.
However, his policies bore some fruits and the economy started bouncing back but want there yet. The OP's malicious article was given a summary on the loss of jobs by some employers. Under Buhari, corruption was drastically reduced, discipline was the order of the day, corrupt officials were jailed with others on trial, the inflation rate was cut from 23% to 5%, it could only get better...the IBB coup put Nigeria back to square zero. Abeg, I don tire to explain. These are simple things.
Trailblazer1:

Check the news paper publication again.
It was published in 1985 while Buhari assumed power in 1983.
Going by your skewed definition and time frame of austerity(6months-1year) buhari still failed by your yardstick. He ended up plunging Nigeria into the dark ages of poverty and hardship.
A situation where things where difficult for the affluent, just imagine the condition of the poor.
Re: Business Situation Under Buhari, Worst In History - Employers; Guardian 1985 by WisdomFlakes: 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
Trailblazer1:

How old are you?
James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Don't mind your moniker:
You need wisdom

Save your preaching for church next Sunday. Just answer the simple question dammit! Why are portions of that article blacked-out Simple!
Re: Business Situation Under Buhari, Worst In History - Employers; Guardian 1985 by Vicotex(m): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

You are as hopeless as your principal. Lol. Make I leave you to continue enjoying your so-called 'fresh-air' that smells more like a fart!

Nigerians have evidently had their fill of that fart smell and are ready with their CHANGE air-freshners to quench the foul air this administration has used to stink up this great country for the last 4 years.
tell that mad cancer infected ab0ki to present his certificate.
Re: Business Situation Under Buhari, Worst In History - Employers; Guardian 1985 by Vicotex(m): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Save your preaching for church next Sunday. Just answer the simple question dammit! Why are portions of that article blacked-out Simple!
you just missed your chance to witness the real'est sh!t ever told to man.

1 Like

Re: Business Situation Under Buhari, Worst In History - Employers; Guardian 1985 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
berem:
30trillion naira is missing since Jonathan became president and all someone could tell me now is why there were job cuts in 1985.
How is what happened in 1985 my business?

I guess the 30trillion naira missing is hidden under your bed. You folks just give out datas that you have no proof on. Shame
Re: Business Situation Under Buhari, Worst In History - Employers; Guardian 1985 by Trailblazer1(m): 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari assumed power on 31/12/1983 and started off on 01/01/1984. The problems he faced was not only dwindling economy but corruption and indiscipline. Read very carefully, he faced a multi-faceted problems and not just one.
However, his policies bore some fruits and the economy started bouncing back but want there yet. The OP's malicious article was given a summary on the loss of jobs by some employers. Under Buhari, corruption was drastically reduced, discipline was the order of the day, corrupt officials were jailed with others on trial, the inflation rate was cut from 23% to 5%, it could only get better...the IBB coup put Nigeria back to square zero. Abeg, I don tire to explain. These are simple things.
I just dey pity for your conscience, you keep defending the indefensible, your gradually declining to an apostate.

Those your statistics dont even reflect from what you posted as the current situation in 1985

1 Like

Re: Business Situation Under Buhari, Worst In History - Employers; Guardian 1985 by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
barcanista:

Stop peddling lies about inflation rate. That's a very malicious lie mate. Buhari left the country in hyper inflation which was one of the reasons given by IBB for sacking him. Do you want me to pull records?

Same way Buhari inherited a bastardised country is same way jonathan inherited even a worse country. Buhari inherited operational railway, jonathan did not. Buhari inherited an operational national carrier (Nigeria Airways), Jonathan didn't. Buhari inherited functional PAN (Peugeot Assembly of Nigeria), VON (Volkswagen of Nigeria ), ANAMCO (Anambra Motor Manufacturing Company), Jonathan did not.

In summary, Buhari inherited a more stable and saner Nigeria than Jonathan did but yet you excuse Buhari's 'F' up while crucifying GEJ.

O boy, reason am well na.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Business Situation Under Buhari, Worst In History - Employers; Guardian 1985 by kaboninc(m): 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
If Buhari did perform, what then informed the decision to overthrow his government by Babangida?

If Buhari did perform very well, why didn't the people protect his government? Why didn't the Military stand by him?

1 Like

Re: Business Situation Under Buhari, Worst In History - Employers; Guardian 1985 by kaboninc(m): 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Stop peddling lies about inflation rate. That's a very malicious lie mate. Buhari left the country in hyper inflation which was one of the reasons given by IBB for sacking him. Do you want me to pull records?

Same way Buhari inherited a bastardised country is same way jonathan inherited even a worse country. Buhari inherited operational railway, jonathan did not. Buhari inherited an operational national carrier (Nigeria Airways), Jonathan didn't. Buhari inherited functional PAN (Peugeot Assembly of Nigeria), VON (Volkswagen of Nigeria ), ANAMCO (Anambra Motor Manufacturing Company), Jonathan did not.

In summary, Buhari inherited a more stable and saner Nigeria than Jonathan did but yet you excuse Buhari's 'F' up while crucifying GEJ.

O boy, reason am well na.

I LOVE YOU!

But eh...how you think say him fit reason at all? No mind all these korofo learners!

Imagine Buhari saying that GEJ never did something about the railway. When in fact he CANCELLED an already started railway project!

1 Like

Re: Business Situation Under Buhari, Worst In History - Employers; Guardian 1985 by kaboninc(m): 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
anonimi:

I am a Nigerian.
Is that no longer enough to point out the fallacies and lies being peddled around

Don't mind these lazy goo.ns. GEJ gave them education, but because of their wicked heart and hatred, the FIERCELY REFUSED to be educated!

Our cumulative budget for 5 consecutive years (actual expenditure) is not up to 30 trillion. Yet out of their LOVE for IGNORANCE, they've continued to wallow in the ocean of stup.idity!

Am sure they are the 'graduates' GMB intends to have a face-to-face discussion with on his Town Hall Meetings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Situation Under Buhari, Worst In History - Employers; Guardian 1985 by kaboninc(m): 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
Trailblazer1:

I just dey pity for your conscience, you keep defending the indefensible, your gradually declining to an apostate.

Those your statistics dont even reflect from what you posted as the current situation in 1985

I do not know how someone keeps fighting even in the face of DEFEAT! How someone will keep arguing in the face of SUPERIOR points. How someone will just REFUSE to accept defeat. How someone peddle lies and twist facts yet when caught, REFUSES to give up!

Is it when you DIE?

Barcanista.....you surprise me wahali!

1 Like

Re: Business Situation Under Buhari, Worst In History - Employers; Guardian 1985 by iykofias(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
Seun:
Why were some sections of the article censored? If the goal is to give us more knowledge of Gen Buhari, why not let us read the whole thing?
forgive me seun for derailing this topic, but ur attention is kindly needed at the pfp competition thread (business section). After the revelation that the moderator of competition which is akraym used a two different moniker, Afusat and aligatorswerve to participate in d competition, your corrupt minded MOD puskin locked the thread to avoid more truth coming out. Mr seun, what hope is there for this country and our generation if such smere and corrupt ways r left to go on and go in all works of life.
Mr, seun, i draw your attention to these because this is your platform, your forum, don't send a wrong signal to this teeming youth who has work there stocks off, but robbed by a stupiid mod who adherent to rule of law is apalling. We await you reply mr. Oluwaseun osewa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250M / Nigeria Vs Iran: Are We Really Going To War? / This Is Ben Murray Bruce's Reaction To #forexforeducation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.