Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc (4860 Views)

Just Landed Is This 2013 Range Rover Vogue. Special Edit. / #Sold #Sold **Have You Seen This 2013 Camry Dubai Specs Before? Selling Cheap ** / Check Out This 2013 Ford Explorer Luxury Edition. Loaded To D Brim. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by OROZ(m): 10:19am On Feb 14, 2015
Ganoderma:

That the interior is leather is probably because its a full spec right?

How come it does not have a multifunctional steering wheel? Was it replaced? Why?
Criticism or any form of questioning won't be of help in this matter now, what I'm facing now is pressure from family and friends to petition this wicked man that made me pass through this, and I'm confused coz I have conscience and won't even wish my enemy to go through the what I went through, especially the aspect of the sars sell where I was put among condemned criminal, and my name was not on the prisoners list, pls let me have ur opinions based on what do I do, should I forget it or do I payback ?

Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by steffans(m): 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hmm mm..... U have not responded to the questions some people asked u on the first page of this tread...
What actually transpired? If u tell us.. We can advise u..

But for a man to jail u.. Without an option of calling ur family and loved ones.. Can change ur real name and so on..

What do u think u can do to him...
If he can control a sars team and a police division.. Don't u think the person has strong lawyers to defend him?

My guy save the little money ur family is raising to press charges.. Use the money to buy ur own cars 4 sale.. Get ur own car stand.. And stop depending on people's cars..

Thank God you are alive today.. It could have been a different story if they silenced You in jail. [God forbid]

my 2 cents for u..

2 Likes

Re: terible experience with this 2013 Toyota Highlander For Sale @ 3.5m In Phc by makarios911: 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
I kno Bob, hv met him a few times wen he was tryna sell me a car. He's a v honest and straight forward dealer I must say from my dealings wit him, I eventually didnt buy the car cos my wife didnt like it. That said I guess OP's story is a lil bit disjointed becos hes still in shock and v angry. Buh from the bit I can gada I guess he was tryna sell a car dat had bin snatched. Op pls do yur research well ooh So dia wont b a next time. As for weda u shud retaliate or not, 2wrongs hv eva made a right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clean Sharp Volkswagen Jetta 2008 - 650k (Low millage Bought Brand new) / 2007 Toyota Yaris For Sale / 2011 Tokunbo Sienna LE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.