Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. (5327 Views)

Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before / Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. / Nigerian Military In Action At Buhari's Inauguration (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by folaski: 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
May the Lord grant the family he left behind the fortitude to bear the loss. Officer your memory will never be forgotten in the list of our national heroes.
Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
RIP....my hero
Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by IgrigiMercenery: 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
zimoni:
Buhari again?

Buhari, you see your life now?

See what you and your Boko brothers have caused again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

RIP to the dead.

**grins** How you dey Konmight my good friend? Hope we voting GEJ together?. Shekau and his boys will be thoroughly dealt with this year. GEJ wont be treating them with kid's gloves anymore. It will the Father of all wars.

RIP to the dead.

Vote GEJ.
Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by apcmustwin(f): 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
mekaboy:

No i blame buhari who sympathises with them. Without people like buhari and his ideology there wont be bokoharam.

I blame buhari who says an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north. making northerner youths to see the govt as the enemy instead of the terrorists.

I blame buhari who claims he has the solution to end bokoharam but will not attend councel of states meeting to provide solution.

I cant stop blaming buhari.

stop fooling ursef pls. lay all ur blame at the door frame of the coc of the whole Nigerian armed forces. rip brave
Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
asuoka:
yeah..he graduated from nda in 2013..signals officer...i watched his passing out parade
bros no vex, u jst dey watch everybody POP, when u go do ur own na make we watch too.....lol, jst kidding
Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by idu1(m): 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
RIP SIR
Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by zimoni(f): 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** How you dey Konmight my good friend? Hope we voting GEJ together?. Shekau and his boys will be thoroughly dealt with this year. GEJ wont be treating them with kid's gloves anymore. It will the Father of all wars.

RIP to the dead.

Vote GEJ.

Bro,

I Was Observing The Two Candidates Before

But

I've Decided Eventually.

And The Man Is Not A Cattle Rearer But A PhD Holder.

Dr Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan Is The Man.

Jonathan Till 2019.

No Shaking.

He wins oooo He loses oooo e no konsain me oooo

The Most Important Thing Is That INEC Must Declare Him Winner, And He Must Rule Till 2019.

The Cattle Rearers Should Wait Till 2019.

Lobatan.
Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by IgrigiMercenery: 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
zimoni:

Bro,

I Was Observing The Two Candidates Before

But

I've Decided Eventually.

And The Man Is Not A Cattle Rearer But A PhD Holder.

Dr Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan Is The Man.

Jonathan Till 2019.

No Shaking.

He wins oooo He loses oooo e no konsain me oooo

The Most Important Thing Is That INEC Must Declare Him Winner, And He Must Rule Till 2019.

The Cattle Rearers Should Wait Till 2019.

Lobatan.

**grins** Your head correct. I always knew you as a sensible Yoruba guy here. You were first Pro-transformation, then some paid ApC J.weeds came in here and started turning the minds of our youth against the Govt. with their devilish lies, those lies have fallen like packs of cards. The truth stlll stands. We almost lost you and many others to them. Welcome back home on the TRANSFORMATION TRAIN. #FORWARDGEJ.

2 Likes

Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by IgrigiMercenery: 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
**grins**

1 Like

Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by reborn1: 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
mekaboy:
RIP . Buhari i hope u r happy now.

Pls respect the dead and stop all this politics bullshit.
Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by reborn1: 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
zimoni:
Buhari again?

See what you and your Boko brothers have caused again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

RIP to the dead.

Smh.
Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by zimoni(f): 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Your head correct. I always knew you as a sensible Yoruba guy here. You were first Pro-transformation, then some paid ApC J.weeds came in here and started turning the minds of our youth against the Govt. with their devilish lies, those lies have fallen like packs of cards. The truth stlll stands. We almost lost you and many others to them. Welcome back home on the TRANSFORMATION TRAIN. #FORWARDGEJ.

Thanks Bawse.

Cheers.
Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
zimoni:
Buhari again?

RIP to the dead.
why is this one opening his dirty goro teeth up and down? If u have nothing sensible to write than blame someone,just sleep...someone died and ur blaming someone who is not in govt and u r happy abt it! If u guys have proof buhari is d one behind boko haram,arrest him and stop fooling yourselves
Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by dayo23(f): 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
RIP brave soldier! By God grace we will overcome.
Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by zimoni(f): 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
southniyikaye:
why is this one opening his dirty goro teeth up and down? If u have nothing sensible to write than blame someone,just sleep...someone died and ur blaming someone who is not in govt and u r happy abt it! If u guys have proof buhari is d one behind boko haram,arrest him and stop fooling yourselves

Wetin this one dey talk nah?

Are you a Cattle Rearer?

1 Like

Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
If the family of the deceased (RIP) are to cast their votes on the February 14th, they would do so with tears running than their respective cheeks; mourning and miming that; if the Forces are well equipped and organised, our dear son wouldn't have died just like that.
To the gallant Army of Change, we acknowledge his sacrifice to his fatherland, and rest assure him that he and other heroes wouldn't die in vain.
GEJ administration is filled with tragedy across the nation. Those who are still supporting him are doing so because they do not feel the pains many are feeling right now.
Whether he has hand in the tragic events and scenarios that engulfed the nation, he's the number one citizen thus all blames must be channeled to him as the Leader. If he's not capable to withstand the pressure, he should honourably step aside and learn from the right person.
Moreover, to some senseless Nairalanders who just comment based on sentiment should understand that no matter how a night and it's darkness last, day and it's light will definitely prevail.
If Buhari is the real sponsor of the Bokoharam sect, then what the Presidency is waiting for? As silly as Fayose, FFK, Okupe, Metuh are, they couldn't dare to allege GMB as the Sponsor of the sect. Ask yourself; if GMB is the real sponsor and has hand in the terror, then why PDP has failed to include it in their 'slandering' documentary which full of lies and deceit - a complete propaganda.
I implore right thinking Nigerians never to give up on the senseless ones, rather they should keep admonishing them until light appears at the end of the Tunnel.
Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by olexy4real(m): 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
Why!!!!! Why!!!! sad dis guy is 2 young 2 die. rip to a childhood frnd, a hero, an epitome of success. Ur sacrifice will always be remembered.
Re: RIP: LT. Ogunsola; Killed In Action..see His Last BBM Update. by olexy4real(m): 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
adeyemi2015:
If the family of the deceased (RIP) are to cast their votes on the February 14th, they would do so with tears running than their respective cheeks; mourning and miming that; if the Forces are well equipped and organised, our dear son wouldn't have died just like that.
To the gallant Army of Change, we acknowledge his sacrifice to his fatherland, and rest assure him that he and other heroes wouldn't die in vain.
GEJ administration is filled with tragedy across the nation. Those who are still supporting him are doing so because they do not feel the pains many are feeling right now.
Whether he has hand in the tragic events and scenarios that engulfed the nation, he's the number one citizen thus all blames must be channeled to him as the Leader. If he's not capable to withstand the pressure, he should honourably step aside and learn from the right person.

God bless u bro for your comment. Atleast there re still some pple that their sense of reasoning is still intact.

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Person Confirmed Dead As Angry Igbo Traders Clash With Ladipo Market Touts / Rivers Rerun: Amechi Is A Boy We Brought From Gana- Wike / Some Senators Are Planning To Impeach Buhari – Sen. Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.