Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD - Education (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD (257817 Views)

Futminna 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread / ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by Theo001(m): 9:58am On Sep 23, 2015
hmmm its only God can hep diz tym arround oo...pls guyz i scored 250 in d D.E UPASE, and am goin 2 mech department.,..iz dia any hope?
Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 23, 2015
williams2600:
Somebody should pls say something im on the verge of killin myself
My brother you already have ND and you want to kill yourself becoz of DE that d admission list is not even out.....
I believe while running your ND program, u can count 1 or 2,students that passed on, aint you better than them...?
Pls have a rethink o bros, the cause you chose is not that competitive in futmx and you have a very good chance coz they do pick more DE students in that dept.

[b][Goo bless you./b]
Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 23, 2015
williams2600:
Somebody should pls say something im on the verge of killin myself
My brother you already have ND and you want to kill yourself becoz of DE that d admission list is not even out.....
I believe while running your ND program, u can count 1 or 2,students that passed on, aint you better than them...?
Pls have a rethink o bros, the cause you chose is not that competitive in futmx and you have a very good chance coz they do pick more DE students in that dept.
Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by TrippleA19(f): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2015
[quote author=TrippleA19 post=37456528]with Allah[/quote
Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by MhiztaXclusive: 10:30am On Sep 23, 2015
You guys ain't talking about post utme students again?... When is the second list gonna be out?
Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2015
MhiztaXclusive:
You guys ain't talking about post utme students again?... When is the second list gonna be out?

with the direct entry candidates, I think.
Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by TrippleA19(f): 10:44am On Sep 23, 2015
mrtopeqs:

with the direct entry candidates, I think.
Yea,it will comprise d Utme n DE
Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 23, 2015
MhiztaXclusive:
there z notin like 2nd list angry
Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by Mystery007(m): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2015
petroldollar:
Mystery007 thnks for the reply, pls i will like to know the lists of credentials the school needs, as well as when online reg is likely to start and can we start payment of acceptance fee?

I am sick make una pray for me abeg
Well d basic things are: O'lvl results, primary school cert/testimonial, admision letters i.e jamb and school, letter of attestation from parent/guardian, indegeneship letter, acceptanve letter, passports coz u will need dem very well. Think dats all i can remember for now but will add if dere is any.
Online reg usually commence a week into the new session so probably from 23rd nov all things been equal, online reg will have commenced.
About d payment of acceptance fees, check d portal often am sure dey will update it with d process and links on d payment. Sowie for d late reply, exam things and lastly wish u jet recovery
Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by Mystery007(m): 11:50am On Sep 23, 2015
MhiztaXclusive:
Dere is nofi. like a new link for second list, dey only update d first link so all things been equal, d updating shld be done when d.e list is released or to be on safer side, check the site atleast thrice a week. Goodluck
Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by DonaldTrump(m): 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
TrippleA19:
Yea,it will comprise d Utme n DE
how are you doing,
are you on the merit list?
Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by MhiztaXclusive: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
Mystery007:
Dere is nofi. like a new link for second list, dey only update d first link so all things been equal, d updating shld be done when d.e list is released or to be on safer side, check the site atleast thrice a week. Goodluck

I check the site like everyday
Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by Davidonucheyo(m): 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hey guys (nd gals) first of all let me use this medium to congratulate each and everyone out there who applied for and have secured admission into FUTminna(that's including myself as well).

And for those who are yet to see their names, you can be rest assured that we would be praying for you.

To the guys who created these thread, to everyone who have contributed positively to these Thread, I dey throway SALUTE, na una try pass.

But as dey say, Problem no the finish abeg I need answers to some questions wey the bother me, and I go really appreciate any response wey u fit give to answer my questions.

Now for my questions:
1. How many admission letter are we supposed to print.(Because I printed just one from JAMB, but I heard that I need to print another from the school if it's true how do I go about it)

2. After we print our admission letter, what next? (I'm thinking the next thing will be registration, if so, Has registration started, or when will it start)

3. Approximately how much do we need to complete the whole registration process and then what is the price of the school fees.

4. Which month will new session commence.

Abeg make una no vex say I dey ask to much question grin , I wan dey very sure before I take any step.

Thanks in advance for any answers and advice.

KEEP D 9JA Spirit BuRnInG.
Dave.
Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by bookwizard11(m): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
Sobbing! cry cry #justhopinginGod
Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by Davidonucheyo(m): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
Sup, Bro still can't see ur name?

bookwizard11:
Sobbing! cry cry #justhopinginGod
Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by bookwizard11(m): 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
Davidonucheyo:
Sup, Bro still can't see ur name?

Yeah!
Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by francisxbee: 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
Davidonucheyo:
Hey guys (nd gals) first of all let me use this medium to congratulate each and everyone out there who applied for and have secured admission into FUTminna(that's including myself as well).

And for those who are yet to see their names, you can be rest assured that we would be praying for you.

To the guys who created these thread, to everyone who have contributed positively to these Thread, I dey throway SALUTE, na una try pass.

But as dey say, Problem no the finish abeg I need answers to some questions wey the bother me, and I go really appreciate any response wey u fit give to answer my questions.

Now for my questions:
1. How many admission letter are we supposed to print.(Because I printed just one from JAMB, but I heard that I need to print another from the school if it's true how do I go about it)

2. After we print our admission letter, what next? (I'm thinking the next thing will be registration, if so, Has registration started, or when will it start)

3. Approximately how much do we need to complete the whole registration process and then what is the price of the school fees.

4. Which month will new session commence.

Abeg make una no vex say I dey ask to much question grin , I wan dey very sure before I take any step.

Thanks in advance for any answers and advice.

KEEP D 9JA Spirit BuRnInG.
Dave.
1. The page where u checked ur admission status on school's site(futminna.edu.ng), print dat page-datz school admission letter
2. The next thing is accpetance fee buh the portal for payment has not yet been opened.
3. Acceptance fee 20,000.... schl fees as of last yr 49k excluding hostel... jus keep lyk 80k cos of departmental reg nd all dat... dnt kw d price of hostel dis yr... buh jus budget 100k fr everyfin.
4. acoording to schl calendar, next session is starting 16 November, buh it might be changed-either extended or otherwise.....
hope dis helped

3 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by Mystery007(m): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
TrippleA19:
Mystery,whr are thou?
Am here dear, Na exams just hide me. Whats up?
@all d.e guys, please dere is no need to panick, just put ur faith in God and pray about it but if u knw somebody dah knws somebody, Its fine but God first. D general perfomance of d just concluded d.e exams was not bad, guys scored 300 and above very well so na God sure pass now and as well as ur catchment area, nd qualification i.e upper or lower and d level of competitiveness of d course u applied for
Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by Mystery007(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
teecrown:

Oga Ade. Come no cum wine us for here joor. Pipu wey score from 100 to 200, shey dem no book? Forget hw he happen. Una set d question 2geda? If nt u will witch? I dey sure say na distinctn u must carry comot 4 ur surveying sch. Am still sceptical abt dis.
Bro dere is nofin to be skeptical about, he is d 3rd person dat i heard of with dis score. All dat matters is to be optimistic about your own and if u sabi anybody, begin press buttons. Best of luck
Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by Mystery007(m): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
OloladeMrmoney:
@mystery pls wats d cutoff mark 4 DE aspirants coz I scored 170 in d upase and ad lower credit (estate management)
Calm down bro, in due time d cut off mrk will be released but from d last year. The highest cut off mrk was around 150-200. Have forgotten shaa. What rilly matters is d number of applicants from ur state, ur nd qualification might be of help too and how competitive the course u applied for is but above all na God sure pass. Though ur course is not dah competitive, just trust in God and be optimistic about it
Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by Mystery007(m): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
oluxmaranatha:
you guys are just too funny...firstly, it was God, but seriously, i certainly picked my answers and not by luck, when it comes to calculation, im always fast, and besides, the composition only needs one's attention...i owe the success to God's grace
Dats all, Love dis response. Congrats in advance bro, What course did u apply for?
Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by TrippleA19(f): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
Mystery007:
Am here dear, Na exams just hide me. Whats up?
@all d.e guys, please dere is no need to panick, just put ur faith in God and pray about it but if u knw somebody dah knws somebody, Its fine but God first. D general perfomance of d just concluded d.e exams was not bad, guys scored 300 and above very well so na God sure pass now and as well as ur catchment area, nd qualification i.e upper or lower and d level of competitiveness of d course u applied for
jez wanna tell u ma name came outta d merit list despite ma fear,thkx for alwaz been dere
Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by Mystery007(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
williams2600:
Guys with a broken heart i write dis i just checked my post ume results n scored 160 n i applied 4 enterprenuship and business studies i dont even no wat went wrong. . . I finished from kaduna poly with a gp of 3.44 is der any use waitin for admisson list.? Im confused
Sure dere is bro, u graduated with a very good grade from a renowned polythecnic and ur course is not dah competitive, Just trust in God and am sure he will do it for you
Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by Mystery007(m): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
TrippleA19:
jez wanna tell u ma name came outta d merit list despite ma fear,thkx for alwaz been dere
I knew you would. Thank God for dis and congrats. See you in school come nov, What course again ?
Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by bookwizard11(m): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
TrippleA19:
When did you check?
Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by TrippleA19(f): 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
bookwizard11:
When did you check?
ever since jamb admission,imagine despite ma low marks.. aw bin ur exams?
Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
TrippleA19:
ever since jamb admission,imagine despite ma low marks.. aw bin ur exams?
Wat course did u apply 4. so u got admissn? am really suprised
Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by oluxmaranatha: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
Mystery007:
Dats all, Love dis response. Congrats in advance bro, What course did u apply for?
surveying and geo-informatics
Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by oluxmaranatha: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
Mystery007:
with my score and ND grade...guess im good to go for d SVG? with God, i think the admission is guaranteed
Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by bookwizard11(m): 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
Durent:
Wat course did u apply 4. so u got admissn? am really suprised
Have not been admitted. But by God grace i wil, I rep Computer Engineering
Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by Mystery007(m): 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
oluxmaranatha:
with my score and ND grade...guess im good to go for d SVG? with God, i think the admission is guaranteed
Yea. Dats d spirit
Re: FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD by Davidonucheyo(m): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
Thanks Man, You really helped I appreciate

francisxbee:

1. The page where u checked ur admission status on school's site(futminna.edu.ng), print dat page-datz school admission letter
2. The next thing is accpetance fee buh the portal for payment has not yet been opened.
3. Acceptance fee 20,000.... schl fees as of last yr 49k excluding hostel... jus keep lyk 80k cos of departmental reg nd all dat... dnt kw d price of hostel dis yr... buh jus budget 100k fr everyfin.
4. acoording to schl calendar, next session is starting 16 November, buh it might be changed-either extended or otherwise.....
hope dis helped

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (147) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2012/2013 Admissions. ND/HND / DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 / List Of Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.