Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,734 members, 7,813,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Steve The Spy Cam Guy ....Rated Awesome! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Steve The Spy Cam Guy ....Rated Awesome! (1242 Views)

People Are Awesome: Amazing Feat Of Human Endurance. / Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steve The Spy Cam Guy ....Rated Awesome! by ehiaze(m): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2015
Watch the new awesome series of Steve The Spy Cam Guy, But I prefer to call him Steve the mysterious and adventurous spy cam guy.

Steve Morris is an investigative journalist based in Lagos State embarked on a train ride from Lagos to meet a very pretty girl he met online in Kano.

Steve who has been in touch with this chick for some time now decide to take a very long trip to the city of Kano to see the girl he fell in love with ONLINE. And somehow he deiced to share the experience and excitement on is jolly ride to Kano for all to see.

Rated awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzVrYj-QreQ

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Steve The Spy Cam Guy ....Rated Awesome! by activatenigeria: 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
Rated awesome
ehiaze:
Watch the new awesome series of Steve The Spy Cam Guy, But I prefer to call him Steve the mysterious and adventurous spy cam guy.

Steve Morris is an investigative journalist based in Lagos State who embarked on a train ride from Lagos to meet a very pretty girl he met online in Kano.

Steve who has been in touch with this chick for some time now decide to take a very long trip to the city of Kano to see the girl he fell in love with ONLINE. And somehow he deiced to share the experience and excitement on is jolly ride to Kano for all to see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzVrYj-QreQ
Re: Steve The Spy Cam Guy ....Rated Awesome! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
hmmm.Nice one Mr. Steve

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Introduction / I Never Liked You. Now Your Going. Im Missing You. What Do U Call That? / Describe/define Nigeria In Ur Own Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.