Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,541 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term (17526 Views)

Cynthia Morgan shades Dammy Krane, Says He Deserves It. / Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School / No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by Pheals(f): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
Come collect my pvc & vote for him! Mtcheew "he deserve second wa ya " mercy na film actor u be come and have yah sit !
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by lawrsmith(m): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Your father, Ewu Gambia and your mother, Ewu Somalia.

Fu...cking lunkhead.

Go fu..ck yourself and your mimmmmm
look at this oodles man ranting tommy rot.from your garrulous talk, it shows that you're nothing but a simpleton,a castrated bullock. you're embitered loser and i know that you ill quote me again to confirm that you're suffering from brainstorm. look at his dingy looking
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by halimat38(f): 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
CityNG:

I-15 ehn?

We should have a Nairalander get together, LA chapter.

I swear cannot get myself together with Nja mentality, I saw her in Atlanta recently they all travel abroad,imagine mercy endorsing president for for second term there matter don tire me oooooo
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by patrotic9gerian: 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
He has had meeting with them naa.. Him go don promise dem I plot of land each for maitama and asokoro with at least 10 million naira make dem campaign for ram... What a shame.. Our celebrities selling our birth right, the life of the common an lespriviledged nagerian and the future of their (our) children for a plate of porridge... #21billionatwork
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by wonie1: 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
Weting Mercy Johnson known, with your deep toto.
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
halimat38:

I swear cannot get myself together with Nja mentality, I saw her in Atlanta recently they all travel abroad,imagine mercy endorsing president for for second term there matter don tire me oooooo

That's the shame of it all.

It's share selfishness. She's set with her little flat in VGC (or wherever slum she drives into from her manicured compound) and a used Range Rover so Nigeria has no problem sad

They all come here so they see how things should be.
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by 1stola: 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
What does Mercy Johnson know?
Dumbfu..cking black flabby whóre!
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by openmine(m): 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
ceejay80s:

1st of all, I am not supporting buhari,
2ndly, I don't like gej
I don't have or support any party ,
16yrs is ok, let other party take over and let's compare
Then allow her to make her own choice without being questioned or insulted by ur likes...
its none of my business whether you support buhari or not,Allow her make her own choice....its her decision not urs...comprendo??
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by simdam500(m): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ok....

It her choice and she expresses it undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by danielmichael(m): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

No. Talk about catering for you and you abject poverty stricken family of no hopers, we are sorted!

Hopeless cun....t!

Celebrity my foot.......

Fu..ck you, your father and the rest of your poverty ravaged family!
Lols
Look at dis poor ratchet son of a cow
Simple constructive english yu can't fabricate.
Poor child like yu need to be restive.
Oooooo sorry amalgamated..
Bleep ya boxers and it smelling content

OLODO 5
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by mikolo80: 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
acidtalk:
In other news:

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE FEBRUARY 14.

* POWER : The power situation of the country will NEVER improve if this government remains in power, as the money bags supporting this government are the sole importers of fuel and diesel and they make billions of naira in profit everyday by gaining from the epileptic power situation of the country.

* SECURITY : Billions are budgeted for security but yet nothing to show for it , especially in the North East of the country. Jonathan has politicized the military and made it equally Corrupt. The military, police, sss only flex their powers at the opposition and harmless citizens.

*YOUTH EMPOWERMENT: Sure P and the likes are money siphoners the government setup to siphon money. Those who needed to benefit from it aren't as every penny is being embezzled by the same government.

*TRANSPORTATION: Before you start pointing at the railways which is Jonathan's ONLY achievement, ask yourself if that is the same kind of coaches used in this present day world. Brazil, Czech, Venezuela, Mexico and others just resuscitated their rail transport and each country spent FAR LESS than what our government claimed to have spent and with a more modernized end product.

*ECONOMY : Nigeria's economy is SINKING SERIOUSLY. Whether you believe Charles Soludo, Sanusi Lamido, and other economist or not, the truth remains that an economy tsunami is about to take place in the coming months. Over 30% of government workers, banks, oil and gas, Marine, insurance, fund managers, manufacturing will be out of job in the next few months. Ngozi Iweala and others can twist figures and refute the truth as much as they can but the truth is about to unveil itself soon.

IF YOU AGREE JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE THE CLUESS DRUNKARD IS A THIEF AND WON'T RETURN TO ASO ROCK SIGNIFY HERE NOW WITH THE LIKE BUTTON.
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by halimat38(f): 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
CityNG:

It's share selfishness. She's set with her little flat in VGC (or wherever slum she drives into from her manicured compound) and a used Range Rover so Nigeria has no problem sad

yessooooo ,it's so sad that our njas can't see beyond there nose, they don't want to give our journalist visa to go and capture all there shameless act during the election in nja God bless the United States of America
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by halimat38(f): 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
CityNG:

yessooooo ,it's so sad that our njas can't see beyond there nose, they don't want to give our journalist visa to go and capture all there shameless act during the election in nja God bless the United States of America
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by halimat38(f): 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
CityNG:

yessooooo ,it's so sad that our njas can't see beyond there nose, they don't want to give our journalist visa to go and capture all there act during the election in nja God bless the United States of America
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by chiefolododo(m): 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
How much did she collect
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by uchej0096: 1:31am On Feb 05, 2015
Like the growing list of nollywood stars, Mercy Johnson spoke the mind of over majority of Nigerians he deserves our support now giving him another term means consolidation and progress, GEJ deserves more.
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 05, 2015
holatin:
[s]''He deserves another chance. This is a president who
has good intentions for the nation. He is by no means
a perfect man but he means well and he has apparently
learnt from his weaknesses in the last four years.[/s]

Trash !!!!!
he mean well, he go dance kukere a day after people die for bomb blast

he mean well, he wan buy more private jet when 80% still dey walk and stand for molue.
he mean well, soldier no get enough weapon to fight insurgence
he mean well, fuel subsidy removal on Jan 1
he mean well, he and his VP dey use religion and tribe to drive a wedge between us

he mean well ko, he meant well ni

funfamicious alacrity of demelucat trinsapal
Laughing OUT LOUD grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by holatin(m): 7:46am On Feb 05, 2015
enkay4love:
Laughing OUT LOUD grin
lolz
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by LILYCHERISH(f): 8:07am On Feb 05, 2015
I tink he really deserve it
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by melomelo: 9:02am On Feb 05, 2015
GEJ deserve it. Let us support him fully
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by Mhizdominate(f): 9:16am On Feb 05, 2015
She is entitled to her opinions.. Na she get her mouth.. She aint sharing Id wif me,ah for twist am go one side. (No hard feelings though)
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by fuckerholic(m): 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
What does Mercy Johnson know?
Dumbfu.....ck!
You that knows a lot where,who and what are you ?
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by ElFenomeno1: 11:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
fuckerholic:

You that knows a lot where,who and what are you ?

Go and choke on a fat dic....k or kill your father
bastar....d son of a morO n
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by fuckerholic(m): 6:52am On Feb 07, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Go and choke on a fat dic....k or kill your father
bastar....d son of a morO n
Go behind me you Blood sucking islamic demon. #vampire#
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by ElFenomeno1: 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
fuckerholic:

Go behind me you Blood sucking islamic demon. #vampire#

Bastar....D
Go fu...ck your mum
you bloody son of a cripple nitwit
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by fuckerholic(m): 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Bastar....D
Go fu...ck my mum
The bloody daughter of a cripple moslem
I don't bleep old daughters of cripple moslems..you son of a cripple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Owomabo Slams Soundcity For Rejecting Demmie Vee's Video / “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN / Rechael Okonkwo Realeses 31st Pre-birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.