Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

A Piece Of Advice From A Citizen Of Sierra Leone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Piece Of Advice From A Citizen Of Sierra Leone (516 Views)

Does The Police Have Any Constitutional Right To Go Through A Citizen`s Phone? / Photo: To Raise Sculptural Piece Of Jonathan In Otuoke As A Mark Of Hero / Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Piece Of Advice From A Citizen Of Sierra Leone by chukel(m): 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
with respect to the recent remarks by Namadi sambo, our vice president on dividing the political parties and by extension nigeria along religious divide, i culled this article from facebook.
OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians;
"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up
inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing
now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than
standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed
nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing one another
and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See
Central Africa, Bosnia and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called "Hotel
Rwanda" or "Sometime in April". My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. You will
be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa. Stand as one and save your nation together because you
have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."
PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA AND SHARE THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE

culled from facebook

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are Muslim Nations Responsible For The Rise Of Terrorism Against Them / I Had That BUHARI Is Popular That Gej / With 10 Days To Election Jonathan Split Nigeria Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.