Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

How To Predict And Win Using Soccervist And Betpredict - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Predict And Win Using Soccervist And Betpredict (3859 Views)

Betpredict..com.ng / Meet Venezuelan TV Girl Who Uses Her BREASTS To Predict Copa America Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Predict And Win Using Soccervist And Betpredict by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hehehehehehehehe. When last did you get paid either by nairabet,merrybet,bet9ja,1960bet, etc?

One game is always the matter in most of our cases. For long now I have been rocking this simple way of predicting and winning every week. I am the master in terms of predicting over 1.5, under 3.5 and win or draw.

I have taken my time to read these countries
England
Usa
China
Scotland
Sweden
Greece
Turkey
Israel
Spain
Czech
Switzerland
And holland.

I know these countries too well. And can predict on them perfectly using the under 3.5, over 1.5 and win or draw.

Let me cut the long story short. Iv written an article on these tips. If you are interested in knowing what I know it will cost u nothing clicking on the link to read the article so you can now start earning cash from any bookmarks. 100% betting tips secrets revealed by me.
http://nairaguide.com/bet/

Click and read. Meet you at the success

1 Like

Re: How To Predict And Win Using Soccervist And Betpredict by passionate88: 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
Post it here
Re: How To Predict And Win Using Soccervist And Betpredict by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 05, 2015
passionate88:
Post it here
ok sir. Keep waiting for me to do while others are reading it already.
Re: How To Predict And Win Using Soccervist And Betpredict by morganist99(m): 9:04am On Feb 05, 2015
pureguide:
ok sir. Keep waiting for me to do while others are reading it already.
u re a big thief scammer
Re: How To Predict And Win Using Soccervist And Betpredict by Dharhe(m): 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
La click la bend
Re: How To Predict And Win Using Soccervist And Betpredict by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 10, 2015
dis guy is damn too stupid...
Re: How To Predict And Win Using Soccervist And Betpredict by EarnAp: 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
Go to PredictAndWin official website to predict and win free money....get paid, no stories

(1) (Reply)

Designer Casket Honoring Kobe Bryant Is ‘nothing People Have Ever Seen’ / Santi Cazola Has Agreed A Deal To Join Atletico Madrid. / 92% Selected Football Games For Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.