Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba (11317 Views)

Weird MC Ft. Mo’cheddah, Sasha - Sewere / General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman / Too Much Dj Jimmy Jatt Ft Blaise, Sasha,Kemistry, Bouquie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba by elcij(m): 6:11am On Oct 16, 2005
Sasha is cool, heard her music and I was quite impressed...
She was in secondary school with me and I never knew she was even slightly interested in music...
Re: SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba by Scorpio(f): 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2005
I just saw her video and i think she's aiight. she's a cutie too wink cheesy
Re: SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba by queen2(f): 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2005
just saw it too..... cheesy
Re: SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba by prettyH(f): 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2005
I'm sorry but what makes Sasha da bomb. When she sang "OYA" with da tribe , she was tight but now she's just there. Won't buy her album for nothing
Re: SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba by eveseh(f): 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2006
she's pretty
Re: SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba by bolex(m): 10:28pm On May 02, 2006
haha

much love for her

But she fronts too much

which is what is killing her fan rating and publicity

gal , go siddon
Re: SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba by spikelord(m): 1:23am On May 08, 2006
Sasha is a good rapper but she is not as hot as the legendary Weird MC.
Re: SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba by sade511(f): 3:13am On May 08, 2006
Bolex how does she front?
Re: SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba by bolex(m): 3:22am On May 08, 2006
shade, ask people that know her well
Re: SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba by sade511(f): 3:25am On May 08, 2006
I dont know anybody that knows her well thats why im asking you.
Re: SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba by tupenga: 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2006
who the Bleep dont know who Sasha is?! wat u talking bout this here girl is the best female rapper in naija!!
if u dont listen ta music shut ur mouth lipsrsealed.  One love Sasha baby!!!!
Re: SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba by georgee(m): 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2006
Sasha is ok i like her bt she shld try and improve a little bit
Re: SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba by ImBossy(f): 1:37am On Aug 01, 2006
Ok This may be a bit random but if her names Yetunde,

where did "sasha" come from?

As for ppl knowin her, alota ppl in Nija know her cuz of the Trybez men Thing.But girl needs to work on her attitude!.

Other than that i Like her Oya Song, but she aint brot out nun new in a while, i prefare Blaise, now shes doin big things!
Re: SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba by graciella(f): 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2006
please, why do everyone forget about sasha here?  men shes hot and i love her lyrics,
Re: SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba by socool1(f): 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2006
she doesnt have enough exposure. I mean she aight i think she has one music video and 3 singles or something like that. undecided undecided
Re: SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba by lauryn(f): 12:05am On Aug 21, 2006
who's she?
Re: SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba by momoney1(m): 1:18am On Aug 22, 2006
don't know her, tell me more.
Re: SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba by ladykool(f): 11:21pm On Aug 24, 2006
so cool:

she doesnt have enough exposure. I mean she aight i think she has one music video and 3 singles or something like that. undecided undecided
so cool stop hating man she is good and one of the best female rap in nigeria. i can say she is the best cuz there are many female rap who are rocking the groove but one of them and even when she went to kora something she won it and beat a whole tu face so stop hatin ma girl
Re: SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba by socool1(f): 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2006
lady kool:

so cool stop hating man she is good and one of the best female rap in nigeria. i can say she is the best because there are many female rap who are rocking the groove but one of them and even when she went to kora something she won it and beat a whole tu face so stop hatin ma girl

let me tell you something,  AInt no one hating on sasha,
Re: SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba by nikinash(f): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2006
she aint hot. and her attitude needs a whole load of working on.
Re: SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba by ladykool(f): 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2006
@so cool
why are chating shit for yea?
not dat u can be like her!!*roll eyes* if some people dont her, huh
at least some people know her in naija.
Re: SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba by socool1(f): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2006
at least some people know her in naija.
[/quote][quote author=lady kool link=topic=213.msg621368#msg621368 date=1158958075]
@so cool
why are chating shit for yea?
not that u can be like her!!*roll eyes*

LMAO , i dont even wanna tongue undecided
Re: SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba by graciella(f): 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2006
Yes she is the Nigerian Eve. i also love the song Emi-legan.
Re: SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba by tolala(m): 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2006
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY.SHOW SOME RESPECTS WHEN YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT HER HIGHNESS.THESE CANT BE REAL TALKING ABOUT SASHA THAT WAY(AI SINLE OLO N GBO ILE DILE EKU TE)HAS ANYBODY HEARD HER LATEST SINGLE'ADARA'.WELL GOOD NEWS TO ALL SASHA FANS THE ALBUM DROPS DIS YEAR.
Re: SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba by simmy(m): 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2006
hes NOT 21
Re: SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba by bumbaby(f): 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2006
But Y'all need to listen to Luscious Stay strong on www.underdarock.com
Re: SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba by Tmoney5: 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2006
Well, She is hot no doubt, but might need to step it up a lil bit, 'cos (Luscious) the newly Nigerian American based Female MC doesnt debut lukewarm either. With her tune "Stay Strong" that's on www.underdarock.com,Both African Male and Female MCs should be ready to welcome "The Future" wink!

Holla!
Re: SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba by baby4u2(f): 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2006
bumbaby and t.money u guys are not serious oh. . . and yeah luscious is tight y'all need to listen to her track.
Re: SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba by londoner: 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2006
She is talented, but a copycat.

This is the trend with so called young Nigerian artists today, they copy from  the US and Jamaica so much that the best they can be is a cheap imitation.

Give me a young artist who will come out proudly Nigerian/African, I will definately support them. There is no way I'm giving my money to any Jafaican (Azadus) or fake yankee. I'm sick of cringing everytime a Nigerian artists comes out, it comes across that they are actually ashamed of being African, even though some have great talent. Unless you grew up in the states or spent lots of time there, you really shouldn't be begging a fake and inaccurate American accent.

Thats why I prefer the Ghanaian artists, they can rap a whole album in their native tongue, I have much more respect for their artistry because of that, noone needs fake Americans when we have the real Americans alive and well.

Anyhoo rant over, lol
Re: SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba by baby4u2(f): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2006
atleast u as a nigerian hearing that didnt u know she was nigerian. atleast those fake people ur talking about only rap like americans.
Re: SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba by bumbaby(f): 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2006
Well she rapped in pidgin english and Igbo so what are u talking about (londoner) which clearly shows that she is not ashamed of being Nigerian/African.I really feel like she was real, the beats where not even copied from elsewhere like other Nigerian artists I think she was really good. So stop playa hating!
Re: SASHA - Yetunde Omotanwa Alaba by Tmoney5: 3:50am On Oct 19, 2006
Hey Londoner or wetin be ur name, Get a Job! Person dey show say she be skillful player u say she dey copy,moreover u can tell if a record is original or not as soon as u listen to it.Oh sry, u cant since u a Skillful time HATER! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Of WIZKID In 2014... [audio And Video] / Top 10 Richest Musicians In South Africa And Their Net Worth (2023) / Check out this new hot single 'Hustle O' by a Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.