Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna (14857 Views)

Tinubu’s Title As APC Leader Now A Nickname – Okorie / Fresh Crisis In Senate As APC Senators Vow To Stop Ekweremadu From Presiding / APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by Oildichotomy(m): 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
The stubborn grasshopper always follows the corpse to the grave

African Proverb

Those who have ears should make use of it
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by babamadiba(m): 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
It's a pity. What shall it profit a man to lose his soul for peeps who don't even know dey or dir families exist? Smh..
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by emmykk(m): 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
J
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by ishiamu(m): 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nawa oo
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by Lakayanah: 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
We the Christians of kaduna have packed out of the mallam dominated areas of kaduna now they can foolishly kill themselves in the name of political parties.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
Good for them. Nice one, more killing pls, since u people don't have work to do
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by Jorussia(m): 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
we should not perpetuate violence in the name of supporting any candidate in this forthcoming election.
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by Neyo230(m): 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
#ElectionNoBeWar. Anyway Sai Buhari 2015,God bless GMB nd God bless Nigeria too. Vote for Change,Vote GMB For president. GMB is the best option on Feb14,vote wisely!!
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
ibdeals1:

for apple tongue
Lol..
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by auntymi(f): 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
ibdeals1:

for apple tongue
apple for ........... tongue
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by anytexy: 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
That is a welcome development. They should finish them selfs. Nonsense!
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by ndcide(m): 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
fighting for el'rufai and his APC is the height of daftness. where are his children?

1 Like

Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by ollyruffy: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
Silly Nigerian youths. Killing themselves for these worthless thiefing vampires called politicians.
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by loomer: 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING........SINCE THEM NO WAN GET SENSE.
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
Saibuhari

if you dont like it, i'll give you the roadmap to hell so dat you can drive to hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
kenkwodoski:
God help this country!!!

It's not yet february 15 when the results will be announced and they have started senseless killings..

With this kind of badnews, what are we going to see on february 15

Tearing my clothes, putting on sackclothes
and pouring ashes on my head, I weep for this country.. cry

Ok pinshure of u tearing ur cloth, putting on sackclothes, pouring ashes on ur head and weeping or.....u know the rest
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by DuchessLily(f): 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
Na wah!! Youths will not learn!
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
bellychiz:

Ok pinshure of u tearing ur cloth, putting on sackclothes, pouring ashes on ur head and weeping or.....u know the rest
una no go kill person for NL... grin
You know what i mean na*winks*

btw, i like your moniker
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by Anasko(m): 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
The Governor of Kaduna state, Ramalan Yero, has
threatened to call out his supporters to inflict
damage on the opposition All Progressives
Congress [APC] if his team is ever attacked while
campaigning.
Speaking in Hausa language to his supporters at
the opening of his campaign on Monday, Mr. Yero
vowed swift “revenge” if ever attacked by any one
“born of woman”.
“If you are born of a woman, please pelt us with
stones, when we go out for campaigns. We dare
you to destroy or burn our vehicles. Burn our
House,” the governor said. “I swear by Allah,
anyone who does any of these things, we will
revenge.”
The remarks came as an escalation of an already
tense electioneering ahead of February polls, seen
in Kaduna State as a contest mainly between the
governor and a former Minister, Nasir El Rufai, of
the APC.
In the last two weeks, there have been incidents
of political violence in Rivers, Plateau and Gombe
States, where supporters of different political
parties launched gun attacks on opponents,
bombed party offices and torched campaign
vehicles.
Mr. Yero spoke days after all presidential
candidates for the February elections committed
to non-violence before, during and after the polls.
Addressing his supporters, a furious Mr. Yero
threatened to stop Mr. El-Rufai from entering
Kaduna State henceforth.
PREMIUM TIMES obtained an audio recording of
the governor apparently addressing his supporters
and threatening violence against Mr. El-Rufai.
He said as governor, he has the power to stop
the former minister from even leaving his house.
“If I say you should not come to Kaduna, I swear
you cannot come. If I say you should not leave
your house, I swear you cannot leave,” Mr. Yero
said.
Despite being the home state of Vice President
Namadi Sambo, Kaduna, the former capital of the
northern part of Nigeria, also has a strong APC
base, giving Mr. El Rufai wide support too.
As Minister of the FCT, Mr. El-Rufai’s
administration demolished several homes and
other structures the government said were illegal
or built in contravention of Abuja’s master plan.
In his address, Mr. Yero said he also has the
power to demolish the former Minister’s house if
he wishes to.
“If I say they should demolish your House, I swear
by Allah, they would demolish it immediately,” he
said. “If you think we cannot do it, try us and see,
continue with what you are doing, by God’s grace
we will show you,” Mr. Yero said.
Mr. Yero also threatened to deal with APC
supporters if they dare attack the campaign trail
of the PDP.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175135-kaduna-governor-yero-caught-on-tape-threatening-violence-against-apc-el-rufai.html
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by erudean: 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
tchidi:
Abeg o.... na Kaduna I de kwa o! make una see me o! angry angry angry
E never reach make u begin go ur home? Igbo man with una luv 4 money! Wen fire torch tortoise back e go must run.
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
fucklikant101:
Dead country

Hey our country is not dead Dr,
Don't you think that your daily prayers can stil favour Nigeria?
We ve to pray for this country, yes we can in one accord***[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
fucklikant101:
Dead country

Hey our country is not dead Dr,
Don't you think that your daily prayers can stil favour Nigeria?
We ve to pray for this country, yes we can in one accord***
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by Richman15: 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
The Politicians and their Families are packing the Money while Some FOOLS are Fighting ane Killing themselves.

1 Like

Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by Holuwathoby(m): 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
another name for PDP is VIOLENCE!

Too Bad...
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by Clinton207: 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
hmmmmmmm what can i say............

it is well with dose who decide to sacrifice their lives for these politicians. please youths lets be wise abeg, our future ahead is so bright so don't kill urself by urself pls haba!
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by Arbiola(f): 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
But come oh, boko haram are killing, even politicians, where do we run to? The other day it was at Iyana Ipaja, now Kaduna, Thank God i'm going to Paris tomorrow. ..
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by Chibaby87(f): 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
What will it profit a man to die cos politics.

Politicians sent their children abroad for safety while stupid people are here killing themselves cos of election. After election their business with the politicians will end and they will not even remember them again.

Am waiting for the D-Day to vote for my presido GEJ but I can't die for him.
PDPppppppppp!!! Power To People.

1 Like

Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by Eluwilussit(m): 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
Islie:

I like the NPF: always on top of every matter. Na today?

1 Like

Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by chichriso: 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
Please help me and tell the dead that they were foolish to die like that.
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by micrep3030(m): 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
APC with violence
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by billyG(m): 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
PDP!PDP!! make una no let dis kuntry fall inside well o!to win election no be by force,after all una don rule 4 16yrs with little 2 show 4 it.
Re: 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna by Kingspin(m): 12:50am On Feb 05, 2015
The vice President is from there the state and the gov. are in the hand of PDP, so the need for violence is clear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Rescues 3,000 Civilians From Boko Haram - Military Sources Confirm / LG Election: Lagos Govt. Announces Restriction Of Movement / EFCC Clamps Down On Outgoing Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.