Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

How To Make Your PHPBB Forum Show Youtube Video For Posters (administrator) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Your PHPBB Forum Show Youtube Video For Posters (administrator) (1589 Views)

Mybb Or Phpbb Which Is Best For Creating Forum? / How Do I Show Youtube Videos On My Site? / Who Can Help Me Repackage My Phpbb Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your PHPBB Forum Show Youtube Video For Posters (administrator) by ncpat(m): 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
Phpbb script is one of the leading script used in creating interactive forums but inserting video from popular video hosting site like youtube is a problem for many visitors so this tutorial shows admins of phpbb forum on how to enable this feature on their phpbb site.

1. Navigate to your to Administrative control panel
2. Click the Posting Tab
3. Select BBCode and click Add a New BBCode

paste the the following lines below in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd box respectively.

1. [youtube]{TEXT1}youtube.com/watch?v={IDENTIFIER}{TEXT2}[/youtube]

2. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/{IDENTIFIER}" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. YouTube

then click summit and create a new topic and add the youtube video address and use the [youtube] and [/youtube] to open and close

example [youtube]address[/youtube]

CLICK HERE FOR THE PICTURE TUTORIAL
Re: How To Make Your PHPBB Forum Show Youtube Video For Posters (administrator) by Solomon17(m): 1:02am On Dec 24, 2017
@ncpat
What if am using nairaland clone script
How do i add my own

(1) (Reply)

Introducing My Students’ Information & Library Management System / Get Your Facebook Page Verified. / Get Free Facebook Social Toolkit With Lot Of Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.