Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun (7623 Views)

APC, PDP Can't Win 2019 Presidential Election - Okupe / Why They Want Me Out As Chairman Of APC – Oyegun / What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:49am On Aug 23, 2016
The ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) said yesterday that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) cannot be an alternative, and therefore called on the opposition party to tender an unreserved apology to Nigerians for their 16 years of disastrous rule.
National chairman of the APC, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, who stated this through his media aide, Segun Dipe, said due to PDP’s perfidy, Nigeria’s resources were stolen and opportunities frittered away.

“But instead of being contrite, the PDP is arrogantly putting itself up as the alternative to a government that is barely one year in office and has inherited a totally ruined economy. This is brazenly irresponsible, ‘’ the statement said.
The APC said it was just as well that the PDP has not even been able to reposition itself to provide robust opposition to the APC-led federal government, adding that PDP’s lack of patriotism, recklessness and outright wickedness towards the ordinary Nigerians have finally caught up ‎with the former ruling party.
“What the nation can now testify to, is that, the only thing that united the PDP was their singular commitment to milking the resources of this nation dry, as evident in all the corruption cases that have now been exposed.
“The PDP cannot therefore expect to move on, without first taking responsibility for their shameful conduct and ignominous behaviour. The starting point in their long journey to rehabilitation is to apologise to Nigerians,” the statement said.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/pdp-cant-be-akternative-to-apc/159916.html

1 Like

Re: PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun by spass101(m): 5:50am On Aug 23, 2016
Haba am tired of this blame game. Com'on bend down and do the job u were voted for

35 Likes

Re: PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun by Wizzyblack3(m): 5:58am On Aug 23, 2016
In 2019, we will not be repeating this foolish mistake (APC) and we will not be going back to eat our vomit (PDP). I see a new sun coming out..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:05am On Aug 23, 2016
spass101:
Haba am tired of this blame game. Com'on bend down and do the job u were voted for
Please leave our Blaming BLAMERS alone to do what they know how to do best. Or have you forgotten that An Incompetent Workman Quarel's With His Tools??

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun by ediama(m): 6:08am On Aug 23, 2016

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun by DropShot: 6:16am On Aug 23, 2016
It will take a confirmed mor@n to go back to the Poverty Development Party. The party that wasted our golden years of 2011 to 2015 but want us to believe APC that's working to right the ship is the cause. Useless party!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun by ajepako(f): 6:18am On Aug 23, 2016
Yes you are right old man...

KOWA or STONE are better alternatives to APC....

D'accord..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun by Danhumprey: 6:24am On Aug 23, 2016
For fucck's sake, can this Oyegun just shut the fucck up and go drum it into his boss's blocked ear that Nigerians are suffering?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun by KanwuliaExtra: 6:29am On Aug 23, 2016
What is the difference between PDP and APC?

Answer?

NO CHANGE!!!!

Muchechecheche !!!! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun by Funlordjnr: 7:30am On Aug 23, 2016
undecided

So whose fault is it that they are even starting to look like an alternative?

If only dem dey fit woze person through phone!

9 Likes

Re: PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 23, 2016
Akpan107:
APC is a disaster. PDP is far better.

By their Moniker you shall know them.....

Come to reason it.....nothing good comes out from the yeast......
Re: PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 23, 2016

Re: PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun by thundabot(f): 8:04am On Aug 23, 2016
ok
Re: PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun by Smallb0b0(f): 8:05am On Aug 23, 2016
Nigerians and apc are like

Re: PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun by jmoore(m): 8:05am On Aug 23, 2016
Alternative or not, I don't care.

But if by 2019 APC has destroyed this country, they should be ready to be stoned by their own zombies.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun by shiziope(f): 8:06am On Aug 23, 2016
hello good morning pdp
Re: PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun by Akpan107(m): 8:06am On Aug 23, 2016
APC is a disaster. PDP is far better.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun by UnknownT: 8:07am On Aug 23, 2016
PDP is just a party, made up of persons. If Oyegun needs apology, he should mandate all APC members that were once PDP members to start the apology

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun by Pavore9: 8:07am On Aug 23, 2016
Troth be told PDP can not effectively play opposition as their clash of egos in the Party has reduced them into being sideshows. We need a virile opposition party that would constantly and effectively checkmate any wrong move by the APC which is against the common good of Nigerians.
Re: PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun by veekid(m): 8:08am On Aug 23, 2016
All of em are PDP

1 Like

Re: PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun by hustler86(m): 8:10am On Aug 23, 2016
PDP is a failure, APC is on the testing ground.. Only GOD Rules
Re: PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun by macluvph1(m): 8:10am On Aug 23, 2016
Oyegun is yarning trash because his party has failed to fulfill what they promised the people, in a sane world if APC is truly working or on the right track Oyegun won't be yarning this dust rather their(APC) good works and achievements will be speaking the volume of talks he is vomiting here.

Abeg next person joor,foolish set of people.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun by kraftykc(m): 8:11am On Aug 23, 2016
Let the APC boss be there saying that those doing their jobs are irresponsible. PDP already apologized through Dopkesi and they are trying to move on, if not for that pesky Sheriff. Either way, if they seem a better party in 2019, we will vote them, I voted APC last year cause I didn't trust a word out of the PDP. Times have changed yesterday, these days I will look to 3rd and 4th options too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun by gokay11(m): 8:12am On Aug 23, 2016
Make we hear word
Re: PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun by bumtos(m): 8:12am On Aug 23, 2016
ok. let us wait and see. Bikun loloko ni, oro na di 2019. Bit over my dead body. I will never vote for apc in my life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun by kayzEkefre(m): 8:12am On Aug 23, 2016
PDP was dead
Re: PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun by kan12(m): 8:12am On Aug 23, 2016
IS LIKE IBERIBE RUNS IN APC FROM DIA CHAIRMAN TO THE LEAST PERSON.THERE IS NO TIME THIS MAN WILL TALK WITHOUT BLAMING PIPO THAT RULED HIM 16yrs ago. DNT WORRY THE NEXT DOG WILL BE NAMED AFTER YOU.ANUMANU.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun by Emmaoga: 8:12am On Aug 23, 2016
DropShot:
It will take a confirmed mor@n to go back to the Poverty Development Party. The party that wasted our golden years of 2011 to 2015 but want us to believe APC that's working to right the ship is the cause. Useless party!

why must you be sentimental?... so your golden years was from 2011-2015...

make sure you are not referring to GEJ coz he ruled between doz years...

KEEP THINKING THAT APC WILL STEADY YOUR SHIP FOR YOU......BEFORE YOU WAKE UP, I, MYSELF, ME AND OTHER PEOPLE DON MOVE INTO OUR OWN GOLDEN YEARS THAT IS TO COME.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun by Morkavictor: 8:13am On Aug 23, 2016
I think the masses should decide that. PDP is bad but APC is worst.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun by adekayo1234(m): 8:13am On Aug 23, 2016
I agree
Re: PDP Can't Be Alternative To APC- Oyegun by Rapmoney(m): 8:13am On Aug 23, 2016
H

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnpc Boss Mr. Funso Kupolokun And Others Sacked! / Phcn Workers Commence Nationwide Strike / Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.