Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

The Heart Of A True Believer~ A New Muslim Romantic Novel - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Heart Of A True Believer~ A New Muslim Romantic Novel (1614 Views)

Five Types Of Fear Of The Believer / Contentment: Sign Of A True Believer / Humility-an Attribute Of A True Believer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Heart Of A True Believer~ A New Muslim Romantic Novel by Angel196(f): 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
Assalamalaikum,

THIS IS NOT MY WORK

I saw this story and decided to share it with all nairalanders. Its an islamic novel by a muslim sister and i believe it would be very interesting and educational. here is the link http://www.wattpad.com/story/31268487-the-heart-of-a-true-believer

please tell me if u are interested in reading and want to support the writter cos this her first book. I could post new links every week which is when new updates comes.

You can even comment,vote for the book and share ideas with the writer.
Support our sister in islam
Re: The Heart Of A True Believer~ A New Muslim Romantic Novel by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
I've gone through the prologue and I must say, this is a good write up. I'll like to support the writer. It's a must read for everyone.

1 Like

Re: The Heart Of A True Believer~ A New Muslim Romantic Novel by Angel196(f): 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
olayoungz:
I've gone through the prologue and I must say, this is a good write up. I'll like to support the writer. It's a must read for everyone.
Masha Allah
Re: The Heart Of A True Believer~ A New Muslim Romantic Novel by Empiree: 12:05am On Feb 05, 2015
Following....

1 Like

Re: The Heart Of A True Believer~ A New Muslim Romantic Novel by lekan008(m): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2015
Pls, how can I get a copy?
Re: The Heart Of A True Believer~ A New Muslim Romantic Novel by yeyenati(f): 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nice but must we go to wattpad to read?

Yyn
Re: The Heart Of A True Believer~ A New Muslim Romantic Novel by golpen(m): 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
yeyenati:

Yyn

sisi alakori !!!!
why did you twist your name jur? !
Re: The Heart Of A True Believer~ A New Muslim Romantic Novel by Angel196(f): 10:48am On Feb 17, 2015
This is the authors note to all her readers, please read it
http://www.wattpad.com/104175150-the-heart-of-a-true-believer-author's-note

To vote and comment, sign up at www.wattpad.com, click on the star botton of every part of the book.
Re: The Heart Of A True Believer~ A New Muslim Romantic Novel by Angel196(f): 11:20am On Feb 17, 2015
yeyenati:

Yyn
Yes, i'm afraid you must. That way it would encourage the author to keep updating.
Re: The Heart Of A True Believer~ A New Muslim Romantic Novel by Angel196(f): 11:25am On Feb 17, 2015
lekan008:
Pls, how can I get a copy?
Its not a complete book.. You just have to read it at the links i post, and you can also sign up at www.wattpad.com, search for the book and follow the author. Then you can comment and vote
Re: The Heart Of A True Believer~ A New Muslim Romantic Novel by Angel196(f): 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: The Heart Of A True Believer~ A New Muslim Romantic Novel by Angel196(f): 7:49am On Feb 21, 2015
Anyone following?
Re: The Heart Of A True Believer~ A New Muslim Romantic Novel by Empiree: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
^Sure. Umm, Imran keeping his promise?. Possible but stands on a "roller coaster". The fact that Imran is handsome young man, rich and charming lol, he's a loverboy.

Rahinnat will need to exercise lots of patience and be steadfast.
Re: The Heart Of A True Believer~ A New Muslim Romantic Novel by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
I'm always following.... Right from beginning.. I'm tsadefalu, thanks for dedicating the chapter one to me.....

1 Like

Re: The Heart Of A True Believer~ A New Muslim Romantic Novel by Angel196(f): 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
olayoungz:
I'm always following.... Right from beginning.. I'm tsadefalu, thanks for dedicating the chapter one to me.....
It wasn't me, it was the author so thank her and keep commenting and voting!
Re: The Heart Of A True Believer~ A New Muslim Romantic Novel by Angel196(f): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
CHAPTER 2
http://www.wattpad.com/107424293-the-heart-of-a-true-believer-chapter-2

Make sure u comment, vote and share with ur friends cause the author said she wouldn't update anymore if otherwise.
Re: The Heart Of A True Believer~ A New Muslim Romantic Novel by Angel196(f): 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
Anyone following?
Re: The Heart Of A True Believer~ A New Muslim Romantic Novel by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 12, 2015
Angel196:
Anyone following?

Always following
Re: The Heart Of A True Believer~ A New Muslim Romantic Novel by Angel196(f): 7:57am On Mar 12, 2015
olayoungz:

Always following
Please comment on her story and vote, also invite ur friends to read it n do thesame
Re: The Heart Of A True Believer~ A New Muslim Romantic Novel by Empiree: 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
Empiree:
^Sure. Umm, Imran keeping his promise?. Possible but stands on a "roller coaster". The fact that Imran is handsome young man, rich and charming lol, he's a loverboy.

Rahinnat will need to exercise lots of patience and be steadfast.
Re: The Heart Of A True Believer~ A New Muslim Romantic Novel by Angel196(f): 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=Empiree post=31548898][/quote]Just sign up at www.wattpad.com and comment on the book and vote so that the author would be inspired to keep updating knew chapters please. I don't know about you but in love with the story
Re: The Heart Of A True Believer~ A New Muslim Romantic Novel by Empiree: 1:59am On Mar 13, 2015
^Okay
Re: The Heart Of A True Believer~ A New Muslim Romantic Novel by Angel196(f): 12:36am On Mar 30, 2015
New update, click on the last web and read from chapter2 to 3. Enjoy

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Youths Kill Several Muslims During Prayers / From Hollywood To Islam- Sr. Zainab Ismail / Khalid Abubakar Aliyu Steps Down As Imam Of Sultan Bello Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.