Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,643 members, 7,955,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

“jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs (4573 Views)

Annkio Briggs And Others Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa. PICS / We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs by Jnrbayerno(m): 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
This year go make sense
Re: “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs by Collynzo9: 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
clevvermind:
i'm satisfied now. we want to be in control. don't worry oil will regain its relevance.
Oil price has been far lower that it currently is in the past, yet it didn't stop people from hustling for the control of the oil. Don't mind those screaming oil has lost its value, it is just a scheme to cover your eyes, it is their usual way.
Why haven't they started rejecting the oil money yet?

3 Likes

Re: “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs by Collynzo9: 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
DaBullIT:
Still proving my point , [size=28pt]GREED
[/size]

It's their resources as if they have not been benefiting from Nigeria as a whole , constitution clearly defines that all mineral resources belongs to the Federal Government so does all Lands , So because it is in Niger Delta a region governed by the same Constitution . doesn't mean it belongs solely to Niger Deltans

Your comment shows the mentality of an average greedy and corrupt Nigerian from '' THIS REGION''
Do you know that solid minerals in the north are being mined in small scales and the money is going straight into the pockets of Alhajis?

4 Likes

Re: “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs by CHM11: 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
DaBullIT:
Still proving my point , [size=28pt]GREED
[/size]

It's their resources as if they have not been benefiting from Nigeria as a whole , constitution clearly defines that all mineral resources belongs to the Federal Government so does all Lands , So because it is in Niger Delta a region governed by the same Constitution . doesn't mean it belongs solely to Niger Deltans

Your comment shows the mentality of an average greedy and corrupt Nigerian from '' THIS REGION''
Since you used 'insulting words', I will reply in like manner.

You are very very very stuupid for saying what you just said!!....who wrote the useless constitution if not the nonsense notherners and the few crumb eating yorubas in government back then....

I don't have to even share words with someone like you.... You've got nothing important of meaningful to say...

4 Likes

Re: “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs by CHM11: 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
Collynzo9:

Do you know that solid minerals in the north are being mined in small scales and the money is going straight into the pockets of Alhajis?
Please tell the foool who sits in his house while people in Ogoni and other regions suffer due to oil spills and outrageous environmental situations due to gas flaring. The only south south people benefiting from the oil for real are those in Bonny island, thanks to NLNG and because its an island so they can take what is theirs.
They have 24/7 power supply, they are considered for jobs and the company provides micro credit scheme for the community members to access loans and go into agriculture and fishery..that's a working environment benefiting from their resources.....

But other places suffer seriously and it more disgusting that in NNPC you will see 95percent northerners with NCE and HND while MSC and Bsc holders from the south south are jobless.
Then that mumu is telling me I'm greedy...iiiiidiot!!!

1 Like

Re: “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs by BlackTechnology: 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
CHM11:

You are very very very stuupid for saying what you just said!!....who wrote the useless constitution if not the nonsense notherners and the few crumb eating yorubas in government back then....

I don't have to even share words with someone like you.... You've got nothing important of meaningful to say...

Perfect response

Awo started the stealing of ND oil under Gowon only for OBJ to perfect it during his military era.

Ojukwu fought for an increment from 3% to 9% during Abacha's era

4 Likes

Re: “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs by superstar1(m): 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
Please we are begging you, start the militancy again.

Let the remaining handful of expatriates in Niger Delta relocate to SW again, as usual.

Mtchewwwwww.
Re: “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs by CHM11: 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Perfect response

Awo started the stealing of ND oil under Gowon only for OBJ to perfect it during his military era.

Ojukwu fought for an increment from 3% to 9% during Abacha's era

Some people are just naturally useless. They don't travel or visit anywhere but they are the loudest when it comes to having useless opinions.....

Go to Kono-boue deep in Khana lga of Rivers state, that's where I served...I wept at the level of poverty those people live in. The virtually plant and grow everything they eat, they use to have fishing as their business until oil spillage destroyed all their waters. I felt so bad for them, when Ken sarowiwa tried giving them a voice, the Northerners killed him!!!!!!

Develop your resources in your region and attract investors!!!!!!
Re: “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs by stebell(m): 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
Kennywills7:
Oil is becoming irrelevant as far as am concern
We should just forget about dis so called oil dat has corrupted dis country so badly
Lets focus on other sector of d economy
#Peace

Tell Tinubu to forget about it. I guess oil block is the only thing missing in his dictionary. He wants it before going down below.

Madam Annkio, yu hav really spoken like a true Niger Deltan.
Re: “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs by Kennywills7(m): 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
stebell:

Tell Tinubu to forget about it. I guess oil block is the only thing missing in his dictionary. He wants it before going down below.

Madam Annkio, yu hav really spoken like a true Niger Deltan.

Bro personally i believe oil blocs should bz own by only niger deltans
Re: “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs by walemoney007(m): 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
CHM11:

Some people are just naturally useless. They don't travel or visit anywhere but they are the loudest when it comes to having useless opinions.....

Go to Kono-boue deep in Khana lga of Rivers state, that's where I served...I wept at the level of poverty those people live in. The virtually plant and grow everything they eat, they use to have fishing as their business until oil spillage destroyed all their waters. I felt so bad for them, when Ken sarowiwa tried giving them a voice, the Northerners killed him!!!!!!

Develop your resources in your region and attract investors!!!!!!
is dia no govt in rivers state to take care of d pple livin in kono-boue or u are expectin d federal govt to com n build road and skuls in d village.what is GEJ a man from d Niger delta doin about dis issue of resource contro.we hav pple from d south south in d NA,wot are dey doin about d pple of Niger delta controllin dia resources? U n I both hav equal right to d oil located in ur village,just d way d pple of d Niger delta av d right to live in lagos(yoruba land),abuja(gwari land),kano(hausa land),makurdi(tiv land).and no one is askin u to pay for d air u breathe in dos cities

1 Like

Re: “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs by DaBullIT(m): 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
I am yet to see any insult in what i posted which clearly proves my point over and over again, Your mind works like a GPS controlled car, without the driver its heading for a crash , Your brain is your driver in this case and you need to learn to use it

I blame your parents for being carefree , they fed you propaganda , and so did your government , Bottom line remains that Every mineral resources belongs to Nigeria , not a region ,

The Nigerian constitution was handed over by the British colonialists and it was later amended by several ethnic representatives ,

Finally , what i said is very meaningful to people who are objective , literate and reasonable ,

Greedy, Ethnically intolerable and learners , Go ask your mentors to wage war with Nigeria if GEJ looses so that your own descendants will be able to learn from your mistakes as they recant the massacre of you the ancestors

Greedy suumbiatvh

CHM11:

Re: “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs by omenka(m): 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
Okay!! No. Problem. Let them resume and get on with the unmitigated destruction of their ecosystem. I wonder who losses the most from the oil spill and other associated acts of sabotage.
Re: “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs by DaBullIT(m): 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
Maybe ,

But if such operation exists it is illegal, There was a long reign of illegal miners in some states in the country , when the government changed the operations were foiled and banned , and that further proves that it is greed , anyone arrested will be jailed but then You don't hear notherners screaming that Government shouldn't control their gold filled lands , A gram of gold costs more than a barrel of their OYEL

Your point also points out there's the need to improve government's awareness about the resources, the cases i have heard of people being arrested and released based on PDP's man know man policy , Nigeria has lots of potentials that Government should be in charge of in order to effectively manage and distribute wealth across the nation , so my point remains

Nigeria as a nation owns all resources
and Group or settlement claiming its theirs are being stewpyd
Any mining that's not government approved is Illegal and it wouldn't be illegal if it was free for all

Government needs to be fully integrated into the mining sector and prevent theft of said resources,

Stealing resources is being unpatriotic , a felony / federal offence in Sane countries across the world

Collynzo9:

Re: “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs by rusher14: 11:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
CHM11:

You sound like a very smart NIGERIAN, but you didn't comment as a Nigerian.

Is Tinubu the owner of TVC and Oriental Hotel in the media??
This is Nigeria, and all these names you are quoting here are just salary earners on the board. The real owners of these companies don't make noise, they make money!!.... You Even mentioned my brothers company self and see the name under it...hahahahahaha,..lwkmd. ...Bro this is Nigeria!!!....

If you have an updated / Corrected list please provide it with your source. It'll be much appreciated.
Re: “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs by nzeadachie: 4:24am On Feb 05, 2015
MY PRAYER IS LET GOD DIVIDE NIGERIA
Re: “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs by PedroJP(m): 5:19am On Feb 05, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Too bad when we finally leave the oil it would be worthless and Nigeria "Must" have found a better alternative. They just want to see some regions suffer because of their oil, they don't really care about all that blahblah craps she mentioned. We shall leave it very soon, don't worry.

Y keep hold on the oil when u know it is not urs ?
Re: “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs by Descartes: 5:25am On Feb 05, 2015
Well said
Re: “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs by PedroJP(m): 5:28am On Feb 05, 2015
DaBullIT:
Since before Nigeria got its name, its been know that some bad elements among igbos as they are generally called are greedy , they love to chop alone , History has repeasted itself on several occassions and i assume it will again soon

All of this is all about money and OIL, Which they want to greedily sit on

As of today , OYEL is cheap , and there's no hope that price will soar again soon ,

For less than a million people to threaten one seventy million is just unfair

Loose talks will cause more tension

and GEJ or no GEJ , anyone who wishes to leave or break up the country through terrorism or militancy will loose their lives

ONE MAN ONE VOTE

NO VIOLENCE JUST VOTE

SAI BUHARI

Yeye. So u count urself one benefiting from wat oil can offer ? Cabals own and operate blocks that yield 'em millions and u are here counting u and i as part of beneficiaries under Nigeria.
Re: “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs by LoveDecay(m): 5:43am On Feb 05, 2015
nzeadachie:
MY PRAYER IS LET GOD DIVIDE NIGERIA

Why don't you just reside in the part of Nigeria you prefer. Dividing Nigeria will not solve Nigeria's problem. How do your propose we divide the country, what checks and balances must be put in place before we split are they on ground. How about indigenous tribe who might be confused on which part of the country the belong to or should follow.

When people say split Nigeria it's mainly because they don't understand what the world "split" means in this context and the consequences of this action.

Let me further educate you from a historical stand point in regards to this split. In the scramble for Africa, the Europeans split Africa in different part with little or no disregard of how this split would affect this nations. It was more of a split of resource filled land. This "incoherent" split is arguably one of the contributing factor to the issues in Africa today. Look at neighbouring Sudan, has this split solved any of the problems. What Nigeria needs is strong nationalization campaign, and some compromises here and there in the right quarters.
Re: “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs by nzeadachie: 10:29am On Feb 05, 2015
LoveDecay:

Why don't you just reside in the part of Nigeria you prefer. Dividing Nigeria will not solve Nigeria's problem. How do your propose we divide the country, what checks and balances must be put in place before we split are they on ground. How about indigenous tribe who might be confused on which part of the country the belong to or should follow.

When people say split Nigeria it's mainly because they don't understand what the world "split" means in this context and the consequences of this action.

Let me further educate you from a historical stand point in regards to this split. In the scramble for Africa, the Europeans split Africa in different part with little or no disregard of how this split would affect this nations. It was more of a split of resource filled land. This "incoherent" split is arguably one of the contributing factor to the issues in Africa today. Look at neighbouring Sudan, has this split solved any of the problems. What Nigeria needs is strong nationalization campaign, and some compromises here and there in the right quarters.
NIGERIA IS NOT ONE AND IT CAN NEVER EVER BE ONE, IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH LUGARD, NIGERIA MUST DIVIDE WHETHER GOOD OR BAD, LET THOSE BLOOD SUCKING DEMONS STAY IN THERE COUNTRY
Re: “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs by ijawcitizen(m): 1:55am On Feb 08, 2015
“I want Nigerians to understand that the
Niger Delta people have decided that whether
Jonathan the president of not the president in
2015 is no longer an issue for us because we
have to support him. Now whether is the
president or not the president, come 2015
Niger Delta will start agitating the ownership
of the oil, even if everybody does not do it,
some of us are going to do it and we are
going to do it untill we get what we want. (Barcanista excluded)

“The land Niger Delta belong to me and not
you. You come from a particular region and I
can not claim North-east. Why is everybody
else claiming Niger Delta? Let us be realistic,
I come from Niger Delta, it is my place
therefore what is there is mine. But the
constitution of the 1999 says it is not, fine, I
don’t have to accept it, we don’t have to
accept it.”
My lady has spoken exactly what I've been telling them. As for those people who love to equate me to difference characters and ethnicities that scare them in their nightmares, if una like, make una say say Ijaw Citizen=Lady Ann Kio-Briggs, na una sabi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Commends Amaechi, FG For Continuing Rail Project / If I Win, You All Will Leave America- Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. / Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.