Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,901 members, 7,956,402 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

If I Win, You All Will Leave America- Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Win, You All Will Leave America- Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. (4574 Views)

Breaking Donald Trump Warns Nigerians “if I Win, You Leave” / ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump / “IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Win, You All Will Leave America- Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by 0ldirtybastard(m): 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
American billionaire and republican presidential front-runner, Donald trumps has shot a subtle warning to the nigerian community in the united states, after he said all nigerians will be made to leave the country when "he becomes president".

He made the "threat" during a rally in winchita, kansas. According to Donald trump, nigerians and mexicans have taken all the jobs meant for honest, hard-working americans.

"To make america great again, we need to get rid of the muslims, mexicans and africans, especially the nigerians. They take all our jobs, jobs meant for honest hard-working americans and when we don't give them the job, "the muslims blow us up", Trump said.

"We need to get the africans out, not the blacks, the AFRICANS!". Especially the nigerians. They are everywhere. I went for a rally in alaska and met just one african in the entire state. Where was he from? Nigeria! He's in alaska taking our jobs. They're in houston taking our jobs. Why can't they stay in their own country? Why? I'll tell you why. They are corrupt. Their governments are so corrupt, they rob the people blind and bring it all here to spend. And their people run away and come down here and take our jobs! We can't have that! If I become president, we'll send them all home. We'll build a wall at the atlantic shore. Then maybe we'll re-colonize them because obviously, they did not learn a damn thing from the british!".

His speech was met with raucous applause by the 10, 000 strong predominantly caucasian audience. What this portends for nigeria in the event of the trump victory is still unclear, but the nigerian ambassador to the U.S has so far allayed fears of all nigerians living in the USA although we have gathered that he has secretly packed his bags and is set to move to mexico or canada if trump becomes president.

www.weeklypost.ng.com

Cc- lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Win, You All Will Leave America- Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by Iykestix: 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
if this is true, then i see why they compare donald Trump to adulf hitler. just as adolf hitler hates the jews, donald trump hates Nigerians i pray he doesn't start killing Nigerians. Can somebody please give me a reason why this guy is not different from adolf hitler (thats if this news is true).
Re: If I Win, You All Will Leave America- Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by tubouncen(m): 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
Blogger, i smell lies
Re: If I Win, You All Will Leave America- Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by funnynation(m): 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
Is like America get strong weed like Osogbo and Sapele.. I know say dis man is under influence of strong fresh dry weed..
Nairaland official comedian say so
Re: If I Win, You All Will Leave America- Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by funnynation(m): 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
Iykestix:
space booker.. Make una dey fear God nah
Re: If I Win, You All Will Leave America- Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
People need to take this seriously because if he does win, which he will, he may not say anything about it afterward but he had planted a seed of hatred. His people will bring it to pass.

This is how genocides start. And they are already armed.
Re: If I Win, You All Will Leave America- Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by Emmafrancis: 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
Naa lie
Re: If I Win, You All Will Leave America- Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by NakedEve: 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
This is perfect.
Our demonic plans r coming to pass.
Soon we will bring the world back to the stone ages.

1 Like

Re: If I Win, You All Will Leave America- Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by umehmj(m): 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
remember the day i said this fellas. trump and co will scramble for Nigerian and other African visa when Russia and north Korea finally reduces their Almighty America to rubbles.

It will happen soon. Africa is the future!
Re: If I Win, You All Will Leave America- Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by nastyesco(m): 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lol...Trump for President!!!!
Re: If I Win, You All Will Leave America- Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by ahaika23: 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: If I Win, You All Will Leave America- Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by Trunaijian: 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lies. Donald trump never said anything like that. Where did the op get this from?....even though a lot of blacks don't like Donald trump we can't just wake up and make stuff up!
Re: If I Win, You All Will Leave America- Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by Iykestix: 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
funnynation:

space booker..
Make una dey fear God nah

lol guy e reach five minutes wey i book space? man gat to do what he can to be FTC
Re: If I Win, You All Will Leave America- Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
too much from trump these days, i don't think he'll win ...
Re: If I Win, You All Will Leave America- Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by Luvties(m): 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
You see what our corrupt leaders are causing us? They rob us blind and take our hard earn money to invest in outside countries while leaving us here to suffer.

Thank God for the government of PMB for his fight against corruption. May God lead him to do right.

Our problem is not only the leaders but we the citizen added to it as well, we divide ourselves on ethnicity and religion.

When can we get it right with all the resources we have but we leave as beggars.

It is high time we get it right or we risk been re-colonise by Trump as he claimed if he become the US president.

May God help us to think aright.

AMEN!!!

2 Likes

Re: If I Win, You All Will Leave America- Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by Mjshexy(f): 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
Foolish man, let him keep making noise, we shall rig his election grin

1 Like

Re: If I Win, You All Will Leave America- Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by funnynation(m): 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
Iykestix:

lol guy e reach five minutes wey i book space? man gat to do what he can to be FTC
ok
Re: If I Win, You All Will Leave America- Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
Quite frankly, I think we should bombard Donald Trump's email & let him know how we feel about his vitriols, not just towards Nigerians but Africans entirely. We can also CC Obama.

Donald Trump's direct Email: djt@trumporg.com

Barrack Obama's direct Email: bho@whitehouse.gov or bhobama@whitehouse.gov

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Win, You All Will Leave America- Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by teepsee(f): 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lets see how u will win then. Dump man.

does it means that Americans has no problem again that a presidential aspirant has nothing to say than such poo.

1 Like

Re: If I Win, You All Will Leave America- Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by theDEVILisHERE: 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
0ldirtybastard:
American billionaire and republican presidential front-runner, Donald trumps has shot a subtle warning to the nigerian community in the united states, after he said all nigerians will be made to leave the country when "he becomes president".

He made the "threat" during a rally in winchita, kansas. According to Donald trump, nigerians and mexicans have taken all the jobs meant for honest, hard-working americans.

"To make america great again, we need to get rid of the muslims, mexicans and africans, especially the nigerians. They take all our jobs, jobs meant for honest hard-working americans and when we don't give them the job, "the muslims blow us up", Trump said.

"We need to get the africans out, not the blacks, the AFRICANS!". Especially the nigerians. They are everywhere. I went for a rally in alaska and met just one african in the entire state. Where was he from? Nigeria! He's in alaska taking our jobs. They're in houston taking our jobs. Why can't they stay in their own country? Why? I'll tell you why. They are corrupt. Their governments are so corrupt, they rob the people blind and bring it all here to spend. And their people run away and come down here and take our jobs! We can't have that! If I become president, we'll send them all home. We'll build a wall at the atlantic shore. Then maybe we'll re-colonize them because obviously, they did not learn a damn thing from the british!".

His speech was met with raucous applause by the 10, 000 strong predominantly caucasian audience. What this portends for nigeria in the event of the trump victory is still unclear, but the nigerian ambassador to the U.S has so far allayed fears of all nigerians living in the USA although we have gathered that he has secretly packed his bags and is set to move to mexico or canada if trump becomes president.

www.weeklypost.ng.com

Cc- lalasticlala

Not sure about the news tho
but if true
Then i hope he wins

Africans need to be deported back to Africa so they can focus and clean the mess they are in so as to finally free themselves from demonic imperialist and slave masters from the western and Arab world

It's time to start putting things in order

1 Like

Re: If I Win, You All Will Leave America- Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by theDEVILisHERE: 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
Luvties:
You see what our corrupt leaders are causing us? They rob us blind and take our hard earn money to invest in outside countries while leaving us here to suffer.

Thank God for the government of PMB for his fight against corruption. May God lead him to do right.

Our problem is not only the leaders but we the citizen added to it as well, we divide ourselves on ethnicity and religion.

When can we get it right with all the resources we have but we leave as beggars.

It is high time we get it right or we risk been re-colonise by Trump as he claimed if he become the US president.

May God help us to think aright.

AMEN!!!

Mr muhammadu Buhari is not fighting any corruption
cause his a corrupt man himself

He is rather fighting for the establishment of an Islamic caliphate

If you don't know this before
know it now

The earlier, the better
Re: If I Win, You All Will Leave America- Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 19, 2016
Akathriel:
Quite frankly, I think we should bombard Donald Trump's email & let him know how we feel about his vitriols, not just towards Nigerians but Africans entirely. We can also CC Obama.

Donald Trump's direct Email: djt@trumporg.com

Barrack Obama's direct Email: bho@whitehouse.gov or bhobama@whitehouse.gov
Re: If I Win, You All Will Leave America- Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by OAFMods: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2016
Iykestix:
if this is true, then i see why they compare donald Trump to adulf hitler. just as adolf hitler hates the jews, donald trump hates Nigerians i pray he doesn't start killing Nigerians. Can somebody please give me a reason why this guy is not different from adolf hitler (thats if this news is true).
Clown, Trump n any other USA citizen dohave the right to protect their country from economic n immigrant saboteurs that Nigeria represent as he highlighted ? You beta learn to pour your venom on the lunatics leaders that as been ruling you instead of looking up to the crumps you get from the USA.
Re: If I Win, You All Will Leave America- Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 21, 2016
Thrash!

He is saying the truth. Blacks and muslims always play the victim cards in issues that relates to them. I don't agree with him chasing them out but saying Nigeria needs to be recolonized, I agree! they steal from their country and run to develop other countries,he is right!

Iykestix:

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Will Never Come Because It Is A Scam / Edo Man Sets Straight Reason For Biafra Agitation And Calls Out Yoruba. Video! / Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.