Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,236 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. (3778 Views)

The Advice That Made My Sister Change Her Way Of Dressing / Have Not Fallen Sick For 2 Years, Am I Ok Or It's Bad / PIC: Mothers, Is It Bad To Breastfeed Your 48year Old Son In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by prissyluv(f): 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
I was just thinking...
With my first boyfriend,I was always the one that call d piper and dictates the tune. He dare not shout at me then cos whatever he says will be used against him. If we had issues,he always end up begging me. It feels good and I thought that was how things are.

There was this guy too who bites words when talking or correcting my wrongs. He do end up saying he doesnt know which one he will say now and I will get upset.

Infact in my past relationships,I can say I do have my way with many things.
But with my fiance now,it is so so different. He loves me to a fault ooo but dont eat poo. He corrects me anytime I am wrong without fear of wether I will get angry or quit. With him,I cant turn d table to my favour. If I had my way with things,within me I will just know he deliberately allowed me to shine. The truth is,he is always ahead.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
prissyluv:
I was just thinking...
With my first boyfriend,I was always the one that call d piper and dictates the tune. He dare not shout at me then cos whatever he says will be used against him. If we had issues,he always end up begging me. It feels good and I thought that was how things are.

There was this guy too who bites words when talking or correcting my wrongs. He do end up saying he doesnt know which one he will say now and I will get upset.

But with my fiance now,it is so so different. He loves me to a fault ooo but dont eat poo. He corrects me anytime I am wrong without fear of wether I will get angry or quit. With him,I cant turn d table to my favour. If I had my way with things,within me I will just know he deliberately allowed me to shine. The truth is,he is always ahead.

Ok, so Wetin you wan make we do for you

I don't gerrit

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by coogar: 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
prissyluv:
I was just thinking...

But with my fiance now,it is so so different. He loves me to a fault ooo but dont eat poo.

He corrects me anytime I am wrong without fear of wether I will get angry or quit. With him,I cant turn d table to my favour. If I had my way with things,within me I will just know he deliberately allowed me to shine. The truth is,he is always ahead.

you are asking if it's right for a lady to marry a doormat man? of course, what's not to like about it? you call the shots. even when he's right, he must apologise to you to satisfy his queen.

your mates often do juju to achieve this feat. i think that's the way you should go about it too so you can be absolute sure of his servitude towards you. make sure he washes your undies too while you are at it. this is the 21st century - when you want something so badly, just go for it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
Narcissist gets owned!
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by obiak4(m): 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
they always get it wrong trying to control if the guy see a humble babe you go say make him no go abi??
continue trying to control the gods will see you tru
humility and understanding make relationships work not control
a stitch in time they say saved nine
don't wanna see a topic like why are men so wicked or all men are the same ooooo
smh they loved u like die still you wan control!!!!!!!! dongerit oooioi
go meet baba na d advice u want abi?
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by crackhaus: 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
prissyluv:
I was just thinking...

Your fiance is the kind of man I would share a drink with - love your woman wholeheartedly but never take shiit from her unless there is a reason to.

You should be happy because what this means is that he may also be the kind of person that cannot be easily manipulated or dictated to by random women, don't you like that? gringrin

5 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by Stillfire: 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
Chillisauce:

Ok, so Wetin you wan make we do for you

I don't gerrit

I don't get it either.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by LordReed(m): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
prissyluv:
I was just thinking...

You are heading for trouble if you judge the success of your relationship by how much you can subdue your man. Be too sure that your attitude will backfire on you especially if you carry it into marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by coogar: 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
crackhaus:

Your fiance is the kind of man I would share a drink with - love your woman wholeheartedly but never take shiit from her unless there is a reason to.

You should be happy because what this means is that he may also be the kind of person that cannot be easily manipulated or dictated to by random women, don't you like that? gringrin

obviously, she doesn't want that
she desires a mumu partner.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by zeb04(f): 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sometimes you should be able to get your way,that's why it is a relationship.

You compromise oneway or the other.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by crackhaus: 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
coogar:

obviously, she doesn't want that
she desires a mumu partner.
Yeah, right until he grows back his balls and she is left out in the cold wondering what happened.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
Stillfire:

I don't get it either.

Same here. grin
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by coogar: 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
crackhaus:

Yeah, right until he grows back his balls and she is left out in the cold wondering what happened.

some of them never grow their balls back. they are so pĆ¼ssy-whipped, they would disrespect their own family members to put a smile on the face of their spouses.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by freecocoa(f): 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hian! What kinda reasoning is this one?

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by prissyluv(f): 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
You guys should get me. I was just thinking about it and I asked if it is bad for a lady wishing to have a man he can SOMETIMES have her way with...? I narrated my own experiences. I am not a control freak. With the guys I was able to have my way with. I never beg for it to happen.I saw it happening and it felt good.

Chillisauce,Stillfire and Carefreewannabe,I dont know how best to explain it to u guys.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by prissyluv(f): 11:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
crackhaus:

Lol. I like it sha.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by prissyluv(f): 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
freecocoa:
Hian! What kinda reasoning is this one?
Is it bad or not? Do you sometimes feel like having ur way with issues in ur relationship or marriage?
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by mutter(f): 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
You appear to be toying with men and testing your boundaries.

You certainly had the pants on in you other relationships.

So now you are playing the docile girl and your claws have been drawn in but what happens when you get married. The honeymoon is over and then you want your own way and he refuses. He also does not come begging.

Will you still accept that he is having his way.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by freecocoa(f): 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
prissyluv:

Is it bad or not? Do you sometimes feel like having ur way with issues in ur relationship or marriage?
No, I don't feel like having my way, rather I feel like we should be able to always make the right decisions together.

Of course there are and will be disagreements, instead of wanting to have my way regardless of how my partner feels, I try to make him see reasons with me, or at most we reach a compromise.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by undercat: 11:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
If you keep chipping away, you will wear him down eventually. Persevere. All the best!
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 05, 2015
Sounds like my high school relationship! grin
Chaiiiiiiiiii!!! That boy suffer for my hand sha ooooo sad sad
but the thing sweet small sha undecided

op, 2 words for you-GROW UP! angry

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by cococandy(f): 2:05am On Feb 05, 2015
Sounds like you want someone you can control easily and who will let you get away with all sorts of stuff.
That's not healthy.

In a relationship both partners should always be ready to consider the other person's opinions but you want to be having your way all the time.

prissyluv:
I was just thinking...
With my first boyfriend, I was always the one that call d piper and dictates the tune. He dare not shout at me then cos whatever he says will be used against him . If we had issues,he always end up begging me. It feels good and I thought that was how things are.

Even if you find such a man that will always want things to be done your way, It is still not good for you because one day you will be making a grave mistake and even if he sees it, he won't want to correct you because you won't even give his opinion a chance then it might be too late before you realize he was right.

Why be in a relationship made up of two people if it must always be about you?
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by jnrbayano(m): 8:23am On Feb 05, 2015
In your previous relationships, you had your way almost all the time and you enjoyed it.

Now you are engaged to marry, you made a thread to narrate your previous "upper hand" experiences and how you have lost it in your current relationship.

One of your rejoinders/question reads, "I asked if it is bad for a lady wishing to have a man he can SOMETIMES have her way with"

This finally conveys the thoughts behind this thread which is; you miss your upper hand days somehow

To answer your question, I wish to remind you that a relationship isn't a one way thing but a union of two consenting individuals.

Being a union doesn't mean you guys are in a competition, you are not, rather you compliment each other.

Someone said you should grow up, I believe she meant you should learn the word "compromise" and to realise it is key to a successful marriage. (I believe marriage is now very close in the horizon)

My people will say, "a nu m di na nwunye a bughi egwu achi utaba n'aka agba" translated to, "marriage isn't a child's play" thing
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by prissyluv(f): 8:29am On Feb 05, 2015
alutacontinua:
Sounds like my high school relationship! grin
Chaiiiiiiiiii!!! That boy suffer for my hand sha ooooo sad sad
but the thing sweet small sha undecided
op, 2 words for you-GROW UP! angry
Thanks. At least you admitted e sweet you small.lol
undercat:
If you keep chipping away, you will wear him down eventually. Persevere. All the best!
Thanks.
freecocoa:
No, I don't feel like having my way, rather I feel like we should be able to always make the right decisions together.
Of course there are and will be disagreements, instead of wanting to have my way regardless of how my partner feels, I try to make him see reasons with me, or at most we reach a compromise.

I get you dear. Thanks. Thats how things suppose to be sha
mutter:
You appear to be toying with men and testing your boundaries.
You certainly had the pants on in you other relationships.
So now you are playing the docile girl and your claws have been drawn in but what happens when you get married. The honeymoon is over and then you want your own way and he refuses. He also does not come begging.
Will you still accept that he is having his way.

Ma pls I am not toying with any man. Well,my man is not the type that like having his way. He accepts his wrongs and apologize when need be, so do I.
Just that the gra gra some ladies do is not in his book.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by prissyluv(f): 8:36am On Feb 05, 2015
jnrbayano:
In your previous relationships, you had your way almost all the time and you enjoyed it.

Now you are engaged to marry, you made a thread to narrate your previous "upper hand" experiences and how you have lost it in your current relationship.

One of your rejoinders/question reads, "I asked if it is bad for a lady wishing to have a man he can SOMETIMES have her way with"

This finally conveys the thoughts behind this thread which is; you miss your upper hand days somehow

To answer your question, I wish to remind you that a relationship isn't a one way thing but a union of two consenting individuals.

Being a union doesn't mean you guys are in a competition, you are not, rather you compliment each other.

Someone said you should grow up, I believe she meant you should learn the word "compromise" and to realise it is key to a successful marriage. (I believe marriage is now very close in the horizon)

My people will say, "a nu m di na nwunye a bughi egwu achi utaba n'aka agba" translated to, "marriage isn't a child's play" thing
Thanks dear. I appreciate this. You are right when you said 'I miss my upper hand days'.lol
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by jnrbayano(m): 8:39am On Feb 05, 2015
prissyluv:

Thanks dear. I appreciate this. You are right when you said 'I miss my upper hand days'.lol

I'm glad smiley
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by prissyluv(f): 8:45am On Feb 05, 2015
cococandy:
Sounds like you want someone you can control easily and who will let you get away with all sorts of stuff.
That's not healthy.

I dont want someone I can control easily dear. I know it is not healthy. I just miss my upper hand days as said by jnrbayano. I simply miss my gra gra days.

In a relationship both partners should always be ready to consider the other person's opinions but you want to be having your way all the time.

I dont want to be having my way all the time. I wont feel good either if my partner wish so.

Even if you find such a man that will always want things to be done your way, It is still not good for you because one day you will be making a grave mistake and even if he sees it, he won't want to correct you because you won't even give his opinion a chance then it might be too late before you realize he was right.

Exactly what he do tell me. Thanks

Why be in a relationship made up of two people if it must always be about you?
I dont really know. Lol

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by prissyluv(f): 8:57am On Feb 05, 2015
LordReed:

You are heading for trouble if you judge the success of your relationship by how much you can subdue your man. Be too sure that your attitude will backfire on you especially if you carry it into marriage.
Ok I get you. Thanks.

coogar:

you are asking if it's right for a lady to marry a doormat man? of course, what's not to like about it? you call the shots. even when he's right, he must apologise to you to satisfy his queen.
your mates often do juju to achieve this feat. i think that's the way you should go about it too so you can be absolute sure of his servitude towards you. make sure he washes your undies too while you are at it. this is the 21at century - when you want something so badly, just go for it.

Hahahaha. Easy dear.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by bellong: 10:06am On Feb 05, 2015
prissyluv:
I was just thinking...

There was this guy too who bites words when talking or correcting my wrongs. He do end up saying he doesnt know which one he will say now and I will get upset. Infact in my past relationships,I can say I do have my way with many things.

These guys you described are typical "MUMU" and they are what Yorubas refer to as "Gbewu dani" (Someone with better English skill should help translate).
When a lady starts to act like there is no one like her as if what is in between her legs is made of diamond, then she should get ready to become a prayer point in her church/mosque/shrine when the time comes.

Only the guys who don't know what they want that will dance to the "nonsensicals" of their fiance/girlfriend. If you think no one is better than you, the door is wide open to take your exit. There are always better ladies in all aspect.

This guy's head "dey" there... grin. I hope you learn how to act in a relationship with him and not expecting him to become your footstool.

Decisions in relationship/union are taken with inputs from both parties and not one dancing to the music of the other everytime. And when the need arises, the man should be able to stand his ground not minding any emotional blackmail from the opposite sex.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 05, 2015
Op, you are simply selfish.... You don't even care about how your partner feels, all you desire is to always have your way...smh

i like this your fiance, he tells you when you are wrong so that you improve and grow.... Anyone who hides the truth from you doesn't love you..

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by crackhaus: 11:16am On Feb 05, 2015
prissyluv:

Lol. I like it sha.
Na so gringrin
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Wishing To Have A Man She Can Sometimes Have Her way With. by jmoore(m): 11:58am On Feb 05, 2015
You are free to date or marry a man with no balls.
Na your choice. But robots can fail to perform sometimes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of Your Parent Did The Parenting? / My Wife Eat Most Of The Meat While Cooking / Middle Class And Upper Class Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.