Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,417 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians (60600 Views)

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by MrMandilas: 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
Fatalveli:
So UAE too is now counting themselves as a developed country, there supposed to be accepting people in their country with that their low population.
My dear, Dubai is a very beautiful place to be. You can't see tokumbo cars.Even their taxi is mint.
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by Nichobabe(m): 11:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
onila:
and l planned to go to Dubai this december cry cry cry cry

went there last year, had so much fun

this is so painful
I thought you were above 40 years. Take heart
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by nwonufestus(m): 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
wow,jst observin 4rm UAE,oyibo mst pay me cuz i come 4 money
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by NumberOne2(m): 2:42am On Feb 07, 2015
This cant be true... give us a link on UAE MOFA site or...
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by chigoizie7(m): 8:24am On Feb 07, 2015
kallmemrB:
Chaiii too bad...everything is collapsing around GEJ....may God gives us the right leaders

Dubai 40yrs and above is bad for biz

It is bad for UAE biz wise, they are not yet thereyet dem de form shakara, dey are well known for their hospitality biz, who will patronise them if not the young? Make dem dey their lane make we they our lane,
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by eromspete(m): 8:59am On Feb 07, 2015
erico2k2:

guy name one thing produced in the UAE that we need in 9ja?

They have a WILL and strong commitment to developing their country and its happening cos me dey see am. Instead f*****g politicians here are busy asking for certificates.

If they aint producing anything why are many Nigerians trooping in to buy stuff in Dubai. In the 1970's they were less developed than Nigeria
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by ikuoma4rea: 10:04am On Feb 07, 2015
Complete nonsense. Can't visit dubai as schedule next month.
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by worry359(m): 10:13am On Feb 07, 2015
ikuoma4rea:
Complete nonsense. Can't visit dubai as schedule next month.

Do you KNOW that you can't visit (because of new age ban.)
Or are you just listening to rumours here?

2 Likes

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by Moana(f): 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
mickyeddi:
Nigerians! It's not only UAE that does this. Eastern European countries like Bulgaria and the other Balkan states have tougher rules for Nigerians in particular because una wahala too much. No be by force you must travel, you mention farming to a Nigerian they will say God forbid but will happily go and wash toilet and shave old women toto for care home abroad.
this is funny but true

1 Like

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by justwise(m): 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
mickyeddi:
Nigerians! It's not only UAE that does this. Eastern European countries like Bulgaria and the other Balkan states have tougher rules for Nigerians in particular because una wahala too much. No be by force you must travel, you mention farming to a Nigerian they will say God forbid but will happily go and wash toilet and shave old women toto for care home abroad.

Who dey wash toilet and shave old women toto in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by justwise(m): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
Moana:
this is funny but true

True? Do you know anybody that shaves old women toto as a job abroad?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by queensmith: 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
I don't think this is actually true. No mention of it anywhere else? Why didn't the OS post a source?
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 08, 2015
Mmmmm
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by beejaybida(m): 9:11am On Feb 09, 2015
Kindly note that it is not true o, Dubai has no age restriction for visas. Nigerians can get their visas as before. if you are in doubt, kindly call Dubai Immigrations on +97143139999 to enquire. better yet, call Emirates Airlines; they would ordinarily know since they belong to the govt of dubai and they say they arent aware of any such age restrictions.

2 Likes

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by Fatalveli(m): 10:31am On Feb 09, 2015
THIS NEWS IS FALSE :-/
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by erico2k2(m): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
dabiggy:

You are right, they also go as far as stealing and causing problems in sharjah while they run to ajman and Al ain to hide,so wired,so ashamed, thank God for my red passport .they now ask nationality before employment and tenancy agreement. Deira is now so hot because nigerians.its either""i need philipino,indian Pakistani "",we have made employers so scared of employing us.
So U took your red passport to the UAE to work?

1 Like

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by erico2k2(m): 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
eromspete:

They have a WILL and strong commitment to developing their country and its happening cos me dey see am. Instead f*****g politicians here are busy asking for certificates.

If they aint producing anything why are many Nigerians trooping in to buy stuff in Dubai. In the 1970's they were less developed than Nigeria
you are worse than GMB, I asked you a simple question U nor get answer,let me ask again NAME ONE THING PRODUCED IN THE UAE THAT WE NEED IN 9JA?? you are talking bout Will, the average UAE man has will to work? I take it you have never been there then.Go and check who owns most of the Biz there,they are foreigners,even the Airport that's now the worlds busiest is a foreign investment.learn the nitty gritty b4 U comment.
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by erico2k2(m): 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
prettyboi1989:
People run to dubai cos its cheap to do so, take a look at their exchange rate. D same people rushn to dubai can't dare forming 1 wik vacation n shopping in the us, dem go run down.
You my friend are wrong, thing arnt cheap in Dubai, there are cheaper stuff in the USA than Dubai,its cheaper to shop in the US for me than in Dubai.

2 Likes

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by eromspete(m): 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
Your reply is shocking... Dubai airport is fully owned by the Dubai Government. (refer Wikipedia)
I'm gonna leave you as you are (Ignorant) - I mean no insult
FYI - I've been in the UAE for long periods.. (Not revealing more than this)

I am really praying for you to visit this country on a tourist basis (Not for shopping O) so you can see level of development thus clearing all doubts and dislike for the country you know nothing about (All you see and know is from webpages that have edited and proofread info)

I appreciate the fact that you like Nigeria and I do too, but the citizens of this country equally like their own country too. FYI 1 AED = 51 Naira
Many Emiratis favor working for the Govt or own private businesses.

I wish you all the best

erico2k2:

you are worse than GMB, I asked you a simple question U nor get answer,let me ask again NAME ONE THING PRODUCED IN THE UAE THAT WE NEED IN 9JA?? you are talking bout Will, the average UAE man has will to work? I take it you have never been there then.Go and check who owns most of the Biz there,they are foreigners,even the Airport that's now the worlds busiest is a foreign investment.learn the nitty gritty b4 U comment.
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by erico2k2(m): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
eromspete:
Your reply is shocking... Dubai airport is fully owned by the Dubai Government. (refer Wikipedia)
I'm gonna leave you as you are (Ignorant) - I mean no insult
FYI - I've been in the UAE for long periods.. (Not revealing more than this)

I am really praying for you to visit this country on a tourist basis (Not for shopping O) so you can see level of development thus clearing all doubts and dislike for the country you know nothing about (All you see and know is from webpages that have edited and proofread info)

I appreciate the fact that you like Nigeria and I do too, but the citizens of this country equally like their own country too. FYI 1 AED = 51 Naira
Many Emiratis favor working for the Govt or own private businesses.

I wish you all the best

Pray for me lol you are saying this to a person who lives and works in the Uk, who has traveled across choice cities around the world? Oh plzzzzz .My dear, my level Pass Dubai for tourism,Im planning Australia for the 3rd time, try that one you will love it. check who Sheikh Ahmed bin saeed Al Maktoum is and come back, all this long story for a simple question of what they produce in the UAE. ahah N51 naira is S""""""t xchange rate, we talking 1=295 U r stuck @ 1=51, U my friend is a learner
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by eromspete(m): 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
To answer your original question - Majority of exports of both is same (Crude and refined petroleum). Nigeria has the potential to be an even bigger market than the UAE. i dont know what currency you are referring to (1 = 295) as i was comparing both Dirham and Naira.

FYI - No prayer is too much for anyone (this is just a forum) We're just having differing opinions on things. Enjoy working in UK while i enjoy working in Abu Dhabi.

I'd consider Australia in the future (God willing)

Cheers smiley

erico2k2:

Pray for me lol you are saying this to a person who lives and works in the Uk, who has traveled across choice cities around the world? Oh plzzzzz .My dear, my level Pass Dubai for tourism,Im planning Australia for the 3rd time, try that one you will love it. check who Sheikh Ahmed bin saeed Al Maktoum is and come back, all this long story for a simple question of what they produce in the UAE. ahah N51 naira is S""""""t xchange rate, we talking 1=295 U r stuck @ 1=51, U my friend is a learner

1 Like

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by erico2k2(m): 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
eromspete:
To answer your original question - Majority of exports of both is same (Crude and refined petroleum). Nigeria has the potential to be an even bigger market than the UAE. i dont know what currency you are referring to (1 = 295) as i was comparing both Dirham and Naira.

FYI - No prayer is too much for anyone (this is just a forum) We're just having differing opinions on things. Enjoy working in UK while i enjoy working in Abu Dhabi.

I'd consider Australia in the future (God willing)

Cheers smiley

my friend you are there still talking Grammar, let me give you the answer,the only thing the UAE produce that we Nigerians seek is Tourism,nothing more nothing less,Everything other thing you buy there are from China,real traders go to china, that Dubai of a thing nowadays is efizzy.Its a first point of call for people who just acquire their passport.I use to buy stuff from Dubai B4 I decided china was way cheaper and better ,during them times, I was in the UAE 4 times a year at least.I know the deal of most Nigerians there first hand,I know the Job and runs they do there,I know most of the Agent job they do,buying and shipping to accommodation etc.When you do get the chance register on Alibaba.com and see how china manufacture and sell.

1 Like

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by keni: 9:19am On Feb 11, 2015
beejaybida:
Kindly note that it is not true o, Dubai has no age restriction for visas. Nigerians can get their visas as before. if you are in doubt, kindly call Dubai Immigrations on +97143139999 to enquire. better yet, call Emirates Airlines; they would ordinarily know since they belong to the govt of dubai and they say they arent aware of any such age restrictions.

I actually called the number and the gentle man that spoke to me said you must be 25yrs and above, he seems to have no knowledge about the 40 yrs circular.

1 Like

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by credibleGod(m): 8:26am On Mar 04, 2015
keni:

I actually called the number and the gentle man that spoke to me said you must be 25yrs and above, he seems to have no knowledge about the 40 yrs circular.
yes that is true ,I just bid a friend safe trip to uae today
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by iyomomo(f): 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
Heard d reason for d ban was because some runs girl, in a bid to drug a big man and no work, but d man die o , na so our girls rob d man finish up to his gold teeth sef. Unluckily 4 dem camera catch dem, so dey were traced to naija.
Na hear I hear o, I no dey dia.

1 Like

Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by kaykad: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
Dear In House, can you get your Dubai visa on point of entry at Dubia and does the age restriction or ban still applies.[size=18pt][/size]
Re: Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians by nattybanta(m): 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
kaykad:
Dear In House, can you get your Dubai visa on point of entry at Dubia and does the age restriction or ban still applies.[size=18pt][/size]
give it a try.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Visit To Abuja National Park & Zoo / Ethiopian Airlines Plane Crashes With 157 People On Board / Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.