Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend (35825 Views)

I Discovered My Wife Lied About Her Age After 3 Years Of Our Marriage. Help! / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / My Wife Lied About Her Age, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
Temptee101:
For Pete's sake! How many times would one particular story make FP? The Mods shaa...
i am just seeing the post naa
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by freecocoa(f): 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
emmyrichie:

Technically, you don't see cheating on your HUSBAND as a sacrilege? undecided
I don't mean this as an offense but I really have to ask, you do know how to read and understand, right?

1 Like

Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by Princephelar(m): 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
ollah1:
Op come back here, your story isn't complete.. Whats the title of the movie so i can buy the second part?
From nairaland with LUST
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
freecocoa:
I don't mean this as an offense but I really have to ask, you do know how to read and understand, right?

Of course and that's why you could decipher the sarcasm in my reply to you.

I expected you to make a remorseful, emotional attempt to at least condemn her action before talking about being smarter.
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by dammytosh: 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
Princecalm:
And the next thing that will come out of her mouth if at all she doesn't faint is ; i can explain.

You sure know how cheats talk when caught.
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by Homguy(m): 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
passionate88:
No need for hell to break loose, just let her explain, even if the explanation is as long as an Indian movie, just listen patiently and nod your head from time to time like an Agama lizard, after that, just ask her to pack away to wherever it is she's coming from.
this here is the reaction of a real man to a wife's infidelity.
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by freecocoa(f): 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
emmyrichie:

Of course and that's why you could decipher the sarcasm in my reply to you.

I expected you to make a remorseful, emotional attempt to at least condemn her action before talking about being smarter.
if you understand my posts, you'd realize I don't believe the story is real.

No woman with the balls to cheat on her hubby can be that careless.
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hahahahahahah
Comedian no fit kill me 0000000
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by Homguy(m): 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
freecocoa:
if you understand my posts, you'd realize I don't believe the story is real.

No woman with the balls to cheat on her hubby can be that careless.
"if I decide to cheat"............ this part of your prior post gave you out. like the other dude noted, you obviously don't see sleeping around in a marriage as a sacrilege. you ain't smarter than that woman after all,stop trying to display what you don't have. women degrading themselves since 14-dinosaurs.
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by Germeeu: 12:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
englishmart:
as far as I'm concerned, you didn't include any source
the Op jst ask 4 ur opinion, don't be a
poo
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by Elan83(m): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
I swear i'll divorce her witin 24hrs!
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by Germeeu: 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
What of dis, a wife a tell his husband that she will b going 2 village to visit her parent, and her husband permit her 2 go. So, the next day after she has left the house for village, their house now caught fire and everybody from the building now start running out of the building. The husband just look and see his wife running out of the house put on nothing except a piece of cloth that cover her body. The children now asking where is mummy coming from? What would do?
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by mmsen: 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sharia law would be too kind for this woman.
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by freecocoa(f): 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
Homguy:
"if I decide to cheat"............ this part of your prior post gave you out. like the other dude noted, you obviously don't see sleeping around in a marriage as a sacrilege. you ain't that smarter than that woman after all,stop trying to display what you don't have. women degrading themselves since 14-dinosaurs.
You should shoot your English teacher and after that, turn the metal on yourself.#nuffsaid
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by Homguy(m): 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
freecocoa:
You should shoot your English teacher and after that, turn the metal on yourself.#nuffsaid
quote my errors learned one!
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by freecocoa(f): 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
Homguy:
quote my errors learned one!
Can you please define the word "IF", thank you.
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by Janetozi(f): 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
Princephelar:
WHAT WOULD YOU DO ? A woman tells her
husband that she is going to visit her sick
mum in the village. She goes on Friday and
returns on Sunday, with plenty of fruits and
food stuff, saying they are from her mum to
the husband and the children. The husband
gently asks her about her mother's health
and how she was doing, to which she replies
that she took her to the hospital in the village
and she is recovering and getting better. The
wife adds that her mother insisted that she
must re-visit the village in a few days, to
spend at least a week with her. "I'm worried
about Mama" the wife crooned, with tears
swelling in her eyes. "She'll be fine, dear."
Hubby lovingly replied. The husband then
politely asks her to take the items to the
kitchen. As she enters, she meets her mother
preparing food in the kitchen. Apparently, her
mum came visiting since the Friday that she
left home. You can imagine the plight of this
woman. stuck, shocked, dazed and
dumbfounded at the kitchen door! whether
to go in and drop the items' from mama', or
return to her hubby in the living room! How
would you handle this case? Your humble
opinion is required.

https://m.facebook.com/bdhookup/posts/655047647941134
i remembered that i have watched this story on nollywood movie b4, it's been Long so i can't just remember when.

Op, what will u do if u are to be the husband of that woman?
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by Homguy(m): 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
freecocoa:
Can you please define the word "IF", thank you.
denotes a conditonal phrase or statement.but in marriage no "IF" s should warrant cheating,its better being divorced. but enough, you probably meant to pass across something else. stay well.
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by Louislewis: 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
For the sake of the children, please don't drive her. Instead, get another woman to replace her in all aspect of her responsibility on your life under the same roof. If she can cope, good for her. If she can't, the choose is also hers.
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by Janetozi(f): 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
AreaFada2:
But this stuff was on NL last year na.
u will still see it on NL next year. Maybe with a bit addition and subtraction.

That is what NL is known for
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by Janetozi(f): 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
Lacomus:
Same thing happened to my friend, right now I don't think I can Love any woman.
don't love o, loneliness will be ur companion during this ur youthful and old age.
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by papercoin(m): 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
grin

rightym:

bros na so u fear quote reach? if dem quote you , won't u ignore it?

Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by olusegun1990(m): 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
women many of dem are nothing 2 ryt home about
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by AreaFada2: 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
Janetozi:
u will still see it on NL next year. Maybe with a bit addition and subtraction.

That is what NL is known for

Gbam! You hit the nail for im oblong head my dear. grin
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by freecocoa(f): 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
Homguy:
denotes a conditonal phrase or statement.but in marriage no "IF" s should warrant cheating,its better being divorced. but enough, you probably meant to pass across something else. stay well.
Enough indeed, don't always try to be a smart Alec, especially when you don't even know.

Stay well back at ya.
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by passionate88: 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
Tymax:

Lol. No forgiveness?
FORGIVENESS IS A SIN
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by Tymax(m): 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
passionate88:
FORGIVENESS IS A SIN
Hehehe. This is serious.
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by passionate88: 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
angryangry
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
Janetozi:
don't love o, loneliness will be ur companion during this ur youthful and old age.
Relationship is full of headache I want to keep off n focus besides one does not necessarily need a woman to be happy.
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by Praktikals(m): 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
englishmart:
as far as I'm concerned, you didn't include any source
she has no conscience,
that's visible to the blind!
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by kuzee(m): 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
mehn I wonder wat will happen in 5yrs to come
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by kuzee(m): 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
Princecalm:
And the next thing that will come out of her mouth if at all she doesn't faint is ; i can explain.
that jux d only stupid excuse a woman will give.
"I can explain "
women always causin problems fr men since d days of eve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Mother After Years Of Not Seeing Her, She's Her Mom' / “Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied / She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.