Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend (35846 Views)

I Discovered My Wife Lied About Her Age After 3 Years Of Our Marriage. Help! / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / My Wife Lied About Her Age, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by kuzee(m): 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
passionate88:
No need for hell to break loose, just let her explain, even if the explanation is as long as an Indian movie, just listen patiently and nod your head from time to time like an Agama lizard, after that, just ask her to pack away to wherever it is she's coming from.
Agama lizard exactly
lol in Congolese grin
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by secondi1987: 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
Stale
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by Reference(m): 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
Janetozi:
don't love o, loneliness will be ur companion during this ur youthful and old age.

Hmmm. Is that a threat. Na waoh.
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
Lol funny!
He's married to a LIAR!
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by Kassidy90(m): 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
The title of the movie is "LOBATAN"
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by Sunmibare6(m): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
[Dis one don pass gobe,na gobeest..quote author=kilokeys post=30432998]Gobe[/quote]
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by oneday00d(m): 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
If u dig deep u may find out dat she didn't go to any man house
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by yurmieP(m): 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
Get sitted with my hand covering my mouth and da hahahahaha sound quitely sounding...nd go get her luggages ready 4 d everlastin travel...d worst case dere iz tears is abt 2 start drippin...
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by hotgunz(m): 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Must you always show that you are a sexist, misogynist Idi.ot? It's only women that lie eh? When it's an article about a man now, your type will be nowhere to be found. You don't have to make everything gender based. She's a terrible human being. Simple. You don't have to stereotype or ble the entire female gender just because of one person. Shio!
Waoh dat was harsh, bt I will go down and say ds to u sry if it didn't wen down well wit u bt truthfully, "DEVIL IS A LEARNER WHEN LADY LIES" no single element of truth in you, and therefore deserves no trust from God nt to talk of man.
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
See gobe shocked
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by makeitijn: 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
INTERESTED? we have 10,000MT
(eleven million liter)of
pure AGO (diesel) for sale at N98/
litre..product is located in
lagos.only
interested buyer call.vessel available for transportation. BUYER/SELLER
NEGOTIATION is one-one.. then
we send you our procedure.. if you
consent,then we send you SPA..
ETC ...

and if you are a buyer agent ie
- you link us the seller with a buyer-
be sure of #11 million naira as your
commission from the deal..

call daniel
on
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by Hernandez88(m): 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
As for me ooooooo!
No story! Next thing for her is to go inside, pack her belongings & leave my house with an immediate effect. I knw her mum will understand better & am sure she will nt go against my decision. I will also run a DNA test on all d children dat she has born for me.

Princephelar:
WHAT WOULD YOU DO ? A woman tells her
husband that she is going to visit her sick
mum in the village. She goes on Friday and
returns on Sunday, with plenty of fruits and
food stuff, saying they are from her mum to
the husband and the children. The husband
gently asks her about her mother's health
and how she was doing, to which she replies
that she took her to the hospital in the village
and she is recovering and getting better. The
wife adds that her mother insisted that she
must re-visit the village in a few days, to
spend at least a week with her. "I'm worried
about Mama" the wife crooned, with tears
swelling in her eyes. "She'll be fine, dear."
Hubby lovingly replied. The husband then
politely asks her to take the items to the
kitchen. As she enters, she meets her mother
preparing food in the kitchen. Apparently, her
mum came visiting since the Friday that she
left home. You can imagine the plight of this
woman. stuck, shocked, dazed and
dumbfounded at the kitchen door! whether
to go in and drop the items' from mama', or
return to her hubby in the living room! How
would you handle this case? Your humble
opinion is required.

https://m.facebook.com/bdhookup/posts/655047647941134
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
Just discussing this issue with an old man, he told me
Never to trust a woman, I ask why but he did not say a word
Then I taught to my self what an old man see while sitting
Down can't be seen by a boy that climb an iroko tree
Women of this days hmmm to marry good wife now is in the hand
Of the Lord.
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by eneres: 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
Creamish:
.....I wasn't refering to my own "mama"...was talking about dat my cousin Ebuka's mum.. grin
sharpest girl

1 Like

Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by Brainardc(m): 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
For her mind now, na innocent devil cause am ooo
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by ernecy(m): 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
She gat to go, b4 person come give me sTD or worse HIV
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by ogiewanye(m): 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
This one is Strong......#Na serious say gobe
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
emmyrichie:

I thought you are decent until now...
am still a decent someborry
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by starlingbawa(m): 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
passionate88:
No need for hell to break loose, just let her explain, even if the explanation is as long as an Indian movie, just listen patiently and nod your head from time to time like an Agama lizard, after that, just ask her to pack away to wherever it is she's coming from.

I guess so too! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by Bosch10(m): 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
sexyseun:
am still a decent someborry
no u arent
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by sammyjo64: 5:42am On Feb 06, 2015
Buh what will the opinion do at this point, since she is no longer standing there. But she should go and pray first and ask God for forgiveness and then tell her hubby the truth and ask his forgiveness too

1 Like

Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by mizkeleke(f): 10:02am On Feb 06, 2015
If am d hubby I wont say a word, will just act normal and leave her conscience to flog her black n blue.
She won't try it again
Re: She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
hotgunz:
Waoh dat was harsh, bt I will go down and say ds to u sry if it didn't wen down well wit u bt truthfully, "DEVIL IS A LEARNER WHEN LADY LIES" no single element of truth in you, and therefore deserves no trust from God nt to talk of man.

You just proved to be very unintelligent. You now speak for God bah? Insulting the creation of God. You seem to think you know better than God when it comes to women. Just stfu! You mom is the liar here. Rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) / She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal / Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.