Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

Pastor Adeboye Challenged Gov.Ameachi To Name Pastors That Collected N6bn Gift - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Challenged Gov.Ameachi To Name Pastors That Collected N6bn Gift (4623 Views)

Turns Out That Aisha Actually Challenged Gov Darius Eligibility At The Tribunal / Explain Why Gov Ameachi Is Not Clapping In This Picture(photo) / Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Challenged Gov.Ameachi To Name Pastors That Collected N6bn Gift by Omooba77: 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
yesir:
THIS IS THE ORIGINAL QUOTE. ..PLZ DO NOT ADD TO IT- PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
I Read in the Newspaper this
morning that one of the serving
Governors in Nigeria said that
some Pastor(S) in Nigeria
collected 6 Billion Naira from
politicians for the purpose of
influencing their members to
vote a certain candidate in the
coming Elections.
May I humbly request that if
there be any Pastor(S) who
collected such money they
should please return such as
quickly as possible before the
fire of the almighty consumes
you
If you have the full message you can post it here sir..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Challenged Gov.Ameachi To Name Pastors That Collected N6bn Gift by Omooba77: 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
yesir:
coming Elections.
you

This is partial quotation sir,by God's grace,Im a child of God,so please I dont play politics with my Father in the Lord,I know the implication sir.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Challenged Gov.Ameachi To Name Pastors That Collected N6bn Gift by Deapexboy(m): 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
Some pastors should control dia speech this time around..

Why must annointed man of God(OPM.GO) make such statemnt wen wike visited his church??

Most of u saying negetive things about amaechi didn't watch d broadcast.

Can't jst imagine politicians who claim to b christains carrying campiagn to the hux of GOD

How many muslim politician has carried any form of campaign in any mosque??
Re: Pastor Adeboye Challenged Gov.Ameachi To Name Pastors That Collected N6bn Gift by thaoriginator: 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
Adeboye is a criminal! Why is he feeling al guilty? Stupeed man!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Challenged Gov.Ameachi To Name Pastors That Collected N6bn Gift by Omooba77: 11:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
yesir:
coming Elections.
you

Ths quotation is from his facebook,not the message he preached at PFN conference this evening sir
Re: Pastor Adeboye Challenged Gov.Ameachi To Name Pastors That Collected N6bn Gift by itetemi: 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
Omooba77:

Oga,I was there,he said the governor should name the Pastors.....

He did not mention Gov.Ameachi's name,but since I KNOW the governor that mentioned it in all the dailies,I put Gov.Ameachi for balanced reporting.God bless you for the additional information.

Pls stop this lie.this real story is in punch newspaper.pls stop adding lies
Re: Pastor Adeboye Challenged Gov.Ameachi To Name Pastors That Collected N6bn Gift by itetemi: 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
Omooba77:

This is partial quotation sir,by God's grace,Im a child of God,so please I dont play politics with my Father in the Lord,I know the implication sir.

Pls where is the link.pls stop the lies
Re: Pastor Adeboye Challenged Gov.Ameachi To Name Pastors That Collected N6bn Gift by itetemi: 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
Omooba77:

Oga,I was there,he said the governor should name the Pastors.....

He did not mention Gov.Ameachi's name,but since I KNOW the governor that mentioned it in all the dailies,I put Gov.Ameachi for balanced reporting.God bless you for the additional information.

You were there? In a facebook post.pdp pls stop the lies
Re: Pastor Adeboye Challenged Gov.Ameachi To Name Pastors That Collected N6bn Gift by tbaby534(f): 11:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
I never knew amaechi was so damn right stupid, if he doesn't name the pastors he will be coward and idiot
Re: Pastor Adeboye Challenged Gov.Ameachi To Name Pastors That Collected N6bn Gift by StunningCEO: 12:56am On Feb 05, 2015
Omooba77:

I couldnot wait to buy the tape,but as soon as I get it on you tube,I will post it.

liar.......e no go work.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Challenged Gov.Ameachi To Name Pastors That Collected N6bn Gift by clevvermind(m): 5:53am On Feb 05, 2015
Amaechi must call the names of the pastors.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Challenged Gov.Ameachi To Name Pastors That Collected N6bn Gift by Blackfire(m): 6:10am On Feb 05, 2015
when naija politicians and pastors lie,even the devil shouts 'chisos'
Re: Pastor Adeboye Challenged Gov.Ameachi To Name Pastors That Collected N6bn Gift by Omooba77: 6:11am On Feb 05, 2015
itetemi:

Pls stop this lie.this real story is in punch newspaper.pls stop adding lies
Oga,between you and I who is lying,Punch quoted from his face book and I was at the service;I guess Daddy GO and anyone at the meeting last night between 7:20-8:20pm will say it as it is,anyway God bless you. Truth is constant!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Challenged Gov.Ameachi To Name Pastors That Collected N6bn Gift by Omooba77: 6:28am On Feb 05, 2015
StunningCEO:

liar.......e no go work.
Thank you God bless;we will know who is lying when you hear the whole message;go and check all my posts it tells you who I'm so;you shall know the truth and it will set you free;I'm sure there will be more than one nairalander that was at the meeting at TREM hqtrs last night. Wrong for you to call someone a liar without verifying his story. Any way God bless Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Challenged Gov.Ameachi To Name Pastors That Collected N6bn Gift by Omooba77: 8:16am On Feb 05, 2015
If you still doubt whether, I was there or not, I hope those pix erase your doubt ...............

Re: Pastor Adeboye Challenged Gov.Ameachi To Name Pastors That Collected N6bn Gift by Omooba77: 9:03am On Feb 05, 2015
itetemi:
pls disregard completely this lie with no link.
pdp is desperate to a terrible extent.

what a shame.
I hope you saw the Pix from the meeting;tried loading earlier,but was not going. Try every spirit whether they be of God or not. God bless Nigeria and all of us.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Challenged Gov.Ameachi To Name Pastors That Collected N6bn Gift by clevvermind(m): 9:22am On Feb 05, 2015
this topic never enter front page since. the mod dey sleep?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Challenged Gov.Ameachi To Name Pastors That Collected N6bn Gift by Omooba77: 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
clevvermind:
this topic never enter front page since. the mod dey sleep?
They are still not sure of the source..........
Re: Pastor Adeboye Challenged Gov.Ameachi To Name Pastors That Collected N6bn Gift by Omooba77: 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hope Gov. Amaechi don tell Daddy GO who collected N6b
Re: Pastor Adeboye Challenged Gov.Ameachi To Name Pastors That Collected N6bn Gift by bgates: 3:37am On Feb 07, 2015
OK

6billion naira

some state monthly allocation
Re: Pastor Adeboye Challenged Gov.Ameachi To Name Pastors That Collected N6bn Gift by Omooba77: 8:40am On Feb 09, 2015
Does any one take Ameachi serious now; you accused Pastors of taking N6b,you cant name names; I beg who dey PH; protest don start?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okrika Great / Why It’s Difficult To Arrest, Prosecute Vote Buyers – ICPC / Unveiling Of Ebonyi international conference Center (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.