Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Teach Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Teach Me (629 Views)

Teach Me How To Register For Coupon Domain Name On Godaddy / Pls Teach Me How To Hack Gmail Account Easily With Phone / Teach Me How To Design My Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach Me by beva28: 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
i need someone to teach me how to create an online store/ e commerce site like konga.com or . i am willing to offer a token of 20,000 naira as an appreciation. i reside in abuja. you can contact me on 08037693495.
Re: Teach Me by FRInteractives: 7:45am On Feb 05, 2015
@op over here aj FR Interactives, we offer training in web development and we can train you in building an ecommerce site. Our office is located in port harcourt, rivers but if you can't make it to PH we can send you our training videos and materials made by us so call us and lets finalize 08072611343
Re: Teach Me by FRInteractives: 7:45am On Feb 05, 2015
@op over here at FR Interactives, we offer training in web development and we can train you in building an ecommerce site. Our office is located in port harcourt, rivers but if you can't make it to PH we can send you our training videos and materials made by us so call us and lets finalize 08072611343
Re: Teach Me by beva28: 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
i appreciate your message in helping me out but i dont want video tutorials. i need live training. i reside in abuja. so i need the person to be in abuja too so the live training can be realiatic. thanks a lot.
Re: Teach Me by tresz: 10:55am On Feb 06, 2015
Dude, it's more easy than you think! You only need passion and dedication. You can learn website design and development by yourself.
Follow this step and within 2 years, you're a pro.
Learn HTML5 and CSS
Learn PHP, then alongside with HTTP(Web networking)
Learn SQL (very well) and database theory, then choose the DBMS of your choice(as for me, Postgresql n MySQL).
Then, learn Javascript, cuz most e-commerce are asynchronous in nature.
Learn Adobe photoshop and illustrator cuz you need knowledge of graphics to make an eye catching GUI.
Then, learn Linux and it's administration!
At this stage, you're making sense, you can start using frameworks and API, learn the common ones to simplify your projects.
Zend
JQuery
Node.js
Bootstrap
# it's really easy if you have the passion.
Re: Teach Me by helloBae: 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
Get cheap premium themes and plugins here www.hugageek.com

(1) (Reply)

Web Slider By A Nairalander / I Need Php Tutorial Or Asp.net For My Project / How To Make More Money From Your Websites / Promote Your Products And Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.