Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

Teach Me How To Register For Coupon Domain Name On Godaddy - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Teach Me How To Register For Coupon Domain Name On Godaddy (1419 Views)

How To Get A .com For 0.81$ On Godaddy / Help Me Pay For A Domain On Godaddy / Who Can Help Me Buy Domain On Godaddy With Coupon Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach Me How To Register For Coupon Domain Name On Godaddy by kingstylo01(m): 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
i need some one to teach me how to register a domain name. you can as well register for me wink
Re: Teach Me How To Register For Coupon Domain Name On Godaddy by kingstylo01(m): 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
cool
Re: Teach Me How To Register For Coupon Domain Name On Godaddy by kingstylo01(m): 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
I want buy domain from godaddy for a new website. Help me out
Re: Teach Me How To Register For Coupon Domain Name On Godaddy by iykepromotions: 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
kingstylo01:
days of coupon codes seems to be over at godaddy. one of the cheapest registrar now is namesilo.com their dot com goes for $8.99 USD, so far you have an ATM card of either master or visacard visit the site and buy your domain name. goodluck
Re: Teach Me How To Register For Coupon Domain Name On Godaddy by kingstylo01(m): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
iykepromotions:
days of coupon codes seems to be over at godaddy. one of the cheapest registrar now is namesilo.com their dot com goes for $8.99 USD, so far you have an ATM card of either master or visacard visit the site and buy your domain name. goodluck
the $8.99 USD, is it for one year?

I got a coupon code recently for $0.99 Godaddy for this month, but i don't know how to go about the registration

1 Like

Re: Teach Me How To Register For Coupon Domain Name On Godaddy by iykepromotions: 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
kingstylo01:

I got a coupon code recently for $0.99 Godaddy for this month, but i don't know how to go about the registration
you must be a new customer then promo code hardly works this days. if you apply one and it works for you simply checkout and pay with your card
Re: Teach Me How To Register For Coupon Domain Name On Godaddy by kingstylo01(m): 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
iykepromotions:
you must be a new customer then promo code hardly works this days. if you apply one and it works for you simply checkout and pay with your card
thanks.
One more thing, will i see the promo amount (i.e $0.99) when ordering? Clearify me please
Re: Teach Me How To Register For Coupon Domain Name On Godaddy by iykepromotions: 8:16am On Aug 05, 2015
kingstylo01:
thanks.
One more thing, will i see the promo amount (i.e $0.99) when ordering? Clearify me please
normally the original price of a domain @ godaddy is close to $13USD but when you apply the promo code on the box (you will see by your left side) if the promo code is still valid the price will be slashed and you will see the total amount before finally paying
Re: Teach Me How To Register For Coupon Domain Name On Godaddy by kingstylo01(m): 8:21am On Aug 05, 2015
iykepromotions:
normally the original price of a domain @ godaddy is close to $13USD but when you apply the promo code on the box (you will see by your left side) if the promo code is still valid the price will be slashed and you will see the total amount before finally paying
alright. Thanks. Will give it a try
Re: Teach Me How To Register For Coupon Domain Name On Godaddy by Tallesty1(m): 9:13am On Aug 05, 2015
iykepromotions:
Checking out successfully is a miracle.

I tried many coupons and the price was slashed to $1.17 on each try but the problem is on checking out. I got error messages telling me that the coupon cannot be used twice on same order and then revert the price back 13usd.

So annoying
Re: Teach Me How To Register For Coupon Domain Name On Godaddy by kingstylo01(m): 6:44am On Aug 07, 2015
Tallesty1:

I tried many coupons and the price was slashed to $1.17 on each try but the problem is on checking out. I got error messages telling me that the coupon cannot be used twice on same order and then revert the price back 13usd.

So annoying
is like i'll create a new account with them and try
Re: Teach Me How To Register For Coupon Domain Name On Godaddy by ejohnny39(m): 7:59am On Aug 07, 2015
Tallesty1:

So annoying
what coupon code did you use i also want to buy a domain name
Re: Teach Me How To Register For Coupon Domain Name On Godaddy by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
kingstylo01:
i believe by now you would have registered one. but i don't godaddy is the best choice. they more expensive and difficult to deal with. from the second year is when you know them better.
Re: Teach Me How To Register For Coupon Domain Name On Godaddy by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
payek:
i believe by now you would have registered one. but i don't godaddy is the best choice. they more expensive and difficult to deal with. from the second year is when you know them better.
which 1 is the best
Re: Teach Me How To Register For Coupon Domain Name On Godaddy by bedfordng(m): 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
kingstylo01:

if you have a coupon code. In the process of inserting your details before it got to where you will be asked to make payment, you will see a box requesting you to insert coupon code if you have any, insert it there and update it, the price will be reduced for you to check out
Re: Teach Me How To Register For Coupon Domain Name On Godaddy by hkey(m): 12:10am On Feb 04, 2016
Coupon code for &0.99 .com : tde99uk
After apply the coupon code. Click add to cart.
Go to your cart. Enter card info (visa or mastercard) e.g card number= 15 digit in front of your visa atm, expiring date, ccv= 3 digit behind your Visa ATM.
If it works for you kindling visit helyzakande.com for appreciation

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Original Tecno Android Phones / I'm Looking For Facebook Group To Purchase / Is It Advisable To Create A Blog With Focus On Many Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.