Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians (43600 Views)

Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari / Presidency Orders Withdrawal Of Security Personnel From Politicians / Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians by thaoriginator: 6:15am On Feb 05, 2015
Shameless man! As if he didn't collect cash also to abandon his own boy. This man should koboko-whipped in front of his congregation on Sunday for deceiving the gullible public

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians by OLADD: 6:23am On Feb 05, 2015
Sanchez01:
I hope the pastors who compromised their faith can see this

Ayo Oritsejafor
David Oyedepo et al. Please return it if indeed you received it in form of offering/honorarium

If those pastors are as guilty as you alledged, may God reward them accordingly but if they are not, the fire of God shall consume you forever. Can I here you say amen?
Re: Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians by cluksy(m): 6:28am On Feb 05, 2015
Pastor Osibanjo how much are you paid?
Is your APC Party n ItS Cabal holy?

did APC not give you money to campaign?

btw, the BRT buses n street rally noise you've be making, were the campaign for heaven race or just to garner votes for your selfish political career.
Re: Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians by OLADD: 6:33am On Feb 05, 2015
JDelight:
Dear Apc,s pls be inform once again that there is no vacancy in Aso Rock till 2019. If u can't wait then go n form or build ur own Aso Rock after all Rock na Rock na J'Delight say so.

They will surely form a parallel govt after their humiliations on Feb 14( or anytime the polls are held) and go to Kirikiri from there.
Re: Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians by Omooba77: 6:39am On Feb 05, 2015
Sanchez01:

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/adeboye-curses-pastors-collecting-bribes-from-politicians/

Latter in the evening at TREM Daddy GO asked the said governor to name Pastors involved.
Re: Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians by clevvermind(m): 6:40am On Feb 05, 2015
Amodemaja:

"May I humbly request that if there be any
pastor or pastors who collected such
money, they should please return such as
quickly as possible before the fire of the
Almighty consumes you.”

Pastor clevvermind the fact that press gave a
catchy caption to a story to sell does not mean
reader should not read with wisdom. Where in
this quote have seen curse but warning. Don't
be gullible read with understanding. In all your
getting get understanding say the scripture
i'm not a pastor o. but the topic should be changed.
Re: Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians by clevvermind(m): 6:42am On Feb 05, 2015
esiri4jesu:

Please, go over his statement again. He did not curse but said they will incure the wrath of God.
ok.
Re: Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians by bboshodi: 6:43am On Feb 05, 2015
esiri4jesu:

Please, go over his statement again. He did not curse but said they will incure the wrath of God.
Re: Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians by amibonaija: 6:43am On Feb 05, 2015
Sanchez01:

Ayo Oritsejafor
David Oyedepo et al. Please return it if indeed you received it in form of offering/honorarium
Be careful before your tongue destroys you

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians by eagleonearth(m): 6:48am On Feb 05, 2015
Zoharariel:
Gate keeper of Hell - Papa Oyedepo with that his bald head like Abija. I only pity his gullible followers grin
whatever man, let's be careful how we judge these men. Let God who ordained them do the judging.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians by bboshodi: 6:56am On Feb 05, 2015
Are you a Christian at all? What is the meaning of facing God's wroth So even if my uncle or let say my father is contesting I should still not support him b'cos someone has threatening me with d wroth of God.
Re: Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians by starlingbawa(m): 6:58am On Feb 05, 2015
Sanchez01:

Ayo Oritsejafor

Are you in anyway farmiliar with the phrase 'DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER'. You should be careful with your utterances please...
Re: Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians by jide333(m): 7:01am On Feb 05, 2015
ayusco85:
I saw him in a shrine laying the curse grin.

All these pastors see wuna head, make wuna dey there make God fire come consume wuna

so how much did osinbanjo got before agreeing to become a politician from a pastor? oh it's not a sin if osinbanjo collect bribe from tinubu right?
Re: Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians by watchman111: 7:01am On Feb 05, 2015
OLADD:

If those pastors are as guilty as you alledged, may God reward them accordingly but if they are not, the fire of God shall consume you forever. Can I here you say amen?
helo sir,some of these people are atheist, some are Muslims that is why they keep talking foolishly. I pray that God forgives them..touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.
Re: Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians by jamjay: 7:08am On Feb 05, 2015
But oyedepo dey read news paper or hearing news nw, I think if is not true he suppose talk since yesterday see baba adeboye nw
Re: Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians by joshrare(m): 7:11am On Feb 05, 2015
Sanchez01:

Ayo Oritsejafor

How sure are you?
Re: Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians by Shoutozone: 7:12am On Feb 05, 2015
That's why I love my Pastor, he doesn't get himself misdup in things that could damage d reputation of Hod and himself. God bless you baba.
Re: Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians by joshrare(m): 7:12am On Feb 05, 2015
Zoharariel:
Gate keeper of Hell - Papa Oyedepo with that his bald head like Abija. I only pity his gullible followers grin

Remove d long speck in your eyes 1st
Re: Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians by LANREFORWA: 7:15am On Feb 05, 2015
The Bible says touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. The Gov saying that is not campaign for free and he has a lot to loot that is why he is thinking like that. Most prominent pastors are boyant enough, Bishop Oyedepo mention above is too blessed to look for left over, he has enough jets to fly around and winners chaple is the richest church in Nigeria so what money does he need to collect, mind you he will have his own candidate and opinior like you and he can let pple known but not because of money. He has pass that stage.
Re: Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians by shiffi(m): 7:16am On Feb 05, 2015
fzero:

When your entire life starts to dwindle you will say its the devil handywork. What have u gained by typing this trash.
one of the most gullible Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians by cocokiller1(f): 7:19am On Feb 05, 2015
Sanchez01:

CAN does not have the guts to! Ayo Oritsejafor had been branded a PDP pastor at some and I was almost forced to believe he was the President's spokesperson sef.

cc
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mukina2
same way I believe father mbaka is apc's spokeperson
Re: Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians by princess1000: 7:20am On Feb 05, 2015
JDelight:
Dear Apc,s pls be inform once again that there is no vacancy in Aso Rock till 2019. If u can't wait then go n form or build ur own Aso Rock after all Rock na Rock na J'Delight say so.

Because there is no vacancy, that is why your bad luck president is bribing every Tom,Dick and Harry to vote for him. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians by LANREFORWA: 7:22am On Feb 05, 2015
Just be careful of mentioning some pastors name on what ure not sure of and am suprised some guys still belief what polititians are insinuating. A decleration from man of God can turn your life upside down from grace s to grass and some from grass itself to ...... Don't join hand to abuse pastors because of this fraudulent politician who can yarn any rubish just to get peoles interest
Re: Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians by chucktoon: 7:24am On Feb 05, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
it is a year of judgement for those fake pastors.i hate any pastor that preach money(materials things) than to preach christ(salvation).sold their souls with 6bnaira,i can't even sell my soul with 100bnaira.nonsense.

You have never been hungry grin

Go and read The Sorrows of satan.
Re: Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians by Emmy0203: 7:25am On Feb 05, 2015
Amaechi or any pastors, 4me o I dn't trust anybody I only believe in the CHANGE dat the almighty God his bringin and not by party.
Re: Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians by chucktoon: 7:25am On Feb 05, 2015
LANREFORWA:
Just be careful of mentioning some pastors name on what ure not sure of and am suprised some guys still belief what polititians are insinuating. A decleration from man of God can turn your life upside down from grace s to grass and some from grass itself to ...... Don't join hand to abuse pastors because of this fraudulent politician who can yarn any rubish just to get peoles interest

You have been brainwashed. See delusion!

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians by halimat38(f): 7:25am On Feb 05, 2015
JDelight:

You are sick "monster "what has aso rock got to do with this
Re: Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians by chucktoon: 7:27am On Feb 05, 2015
LANREFORWA:
The Bible says touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. The Gov saying that is not campaign for free and he has a lot to loot that is why he is thinking like that. Most prominent pastors are boyant enough, Bishop Oyedepo mention above is too blessed to look for left over, he has enough jets to fly around and winners chaple is the richest church in Nigeria so what money does he need to collect, mind you he will have his own candidate and opinior like you and he can let pple known but not because of money. He has pass that stage.

Do you know what you have typed here? You have indicted your bishop beyond what any hate mongers could utter!

What do you about greed? Can any money, assets, power be enough?

What a shame
Re: Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 05, 2015
Trypant:
General Muhammadu Buhari's regime was THE FIRST
TO KILL A WOMAN THROUGH FIRING SQUAD!
#NIGERIAN WOMEN, ARE YOU GOING to vote in a man
who so SHAMELESSLY kills a woman?
GLADYS IYAMAH, a HANDICAP mother of two
paraplegic children was WRONGFULLY ACCUSED of
drug trafficking by GMB and instead of trying her
fairly, he UNLEASHED the death sentence on her!
Rather than seeing the value of women and appointing
them into office, GMB was ELIMINATING them from
#Nigeria!
This is the COMPLETE opposite of President Goodluck
Jonathan who sees the TRUE VALUE of women!
#PGEJ has not only appointed 35% of WOMEN into
political positions, but he has given us our FIRST
FEMALE PILOT, our FIRST FEMALE CHEIF JUSTICE, our
FIST FEMALE OPEC President and MANY MORE!
IT IS UP TO WOMEN to vote for what is RIGHT! Vote for
WOMAN EMPOWERMENT! Vote for President Goodluck
Jonathan!
PROOF is in the video:
http://www.elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/
57-news/press-statements/29497-video-the-real-
buhari-a-documentary-film
I know your problem. You are suffering from chronic illiteracy and lack of awareness. It is people like you that end up selling their vote for a pittance.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians by allanphash7(m): 7:41am On Feb 05, 2015
Bro there are two different things here and which is Jesus and Yemi so therefore jesus calling is far different from Yemi calling. Remember Yemi was not born by a virgin woman
Calebosko:
who is d pot who is d kettle,all of them are d same,God wil see u all,if he curse pastors colecting bribe from politicians, what wil he do to a pastor that is contesting as a vice president of a certain party, av never seen any place in d bible where jesus take political post,rather he fred from d crowd who wanted to make him d king,saying his kingdom is not from that of men,but in heaven.money has turn d heart of men,men are evil
Re: Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians by itetemi: 7:42am On Feb 05, 2015
dunkem21:
Pastor Adeboye, you are gradually running off track. I don't really know how to caution you.

You made a statement because of unconfirmed report by a liar in trade in governor.

Very soon, dem go upload your crusade ground and term it a rally.

OK, they gave Mbaka N1b. Do you doubt me?

sir, pls do you understand the word 'if'.
Re: Adeboye Curses Pastors Collecting Bribes From Politicians by itetemi: 7:43am On Feb 05, 2015
chichriso:
No Pastor was given any money, Amaechi has a leak mouth that can lie anytime without thinking.

only God knows........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration / Atiku And Peter Obi Storm Anambra In Style For Campaign (Photos) / President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.