Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Ideas For Next Year - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ideas For Next Year (645 Views)

International Airlines To Reduce Flights To Nigeria Next Year / Lagos May Emerge Oil Producing State Next Year / Ajaokuta Steel Mill To Start Production Next Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ideas For Next Year by brianromel(m): 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2008
with out wasting anytime let me get to it.

There are those of you who will see the words and come up with you conclusions quickly and others who will take longer to conclude.For all of you I will make it simple.

Ad letters:this can specifically target a niche within you area of resident.
All you will need is some sponsors for the ads a printer and the paper
Th main points here are,make it look professional,charge for your ads and pick the right niche that ensures that people will look at them because of it, and finally you distribution centre have to have been picked out before you print a copy.
eg: Qlink adletter, assure, the interface.

Ad broker: this involves seeking out adverts where ever they may be,for yourself or your client.from radio's to tv to newspapers.
The catch is not to buy advert space in small quantities. but to buy them in bulk and sell them to businesses in need of these prime time spaces.A little research is involved in this as you will need to find out the cost of advertising in bulk as against you normal one or two slots.
eg: Tuesday and Thursday guardian, job placement ads on the middle pages.

Graphics design: If your any good with adobe Photo shop and with Coral suite. this is the thing for you. It involves a little research on your part that may cost you about 5 to 6k in transportation.You will need to spend time in location a good printer who can handle your jobs cleanly and can deliver on time, you will also need to find out the cost of almost anything you know that has been printed and how much it will cost to print them in their color variants and quantities.
once you have all that information under your belt, you can then go out and look for a market to sell you design skills,this market can range from individuals to groups to organizations.
Come prepare with some designs you have of their firm or all other jobs you have done, and please if your going to charge for a job or a contract, always charge 40 to 50% up front.

House/office cleaning service:This simply involves a broom and a packet with some rags and water oh mostly will need a mop as the business advances.
The business entails you go out and source for customers,which can range from offices,shops,homes,streets, and if your ambitious a whole town.
You can charge by the week or by the month.

These are the few i have done a bit of research on. Once i have conclude that others are viable in Nigeria i'll let you lads know.

Anyone who has an idea that will need research to find out its viability in Nigeria.please give me a shout on 07035803388
cjpumping2020@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Be An Intrepreneur / I Need A Laptop With Internet Connection / Logo Designs !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.