Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,281 members, 7,867,749 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

I Need A Laptop With Internet Connection - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Laptop With Internet Connection (646 Views)

Less Busy In The Office But With Internet Facility / Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. / Any Biz Ideas For Someone With 24-7 Internet Connection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Laptop With Internet Connection by zogo(m): 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2009
am a final yr student of political science. i really need to have a laptop with internet connection. pls can anyone introduce me to any link or biz i can raise cash for this purpose? tenx
Re: I Need A Laptop With Internet Connection by berryhill: 12:28am On Jan 14, 2009
Dear Zogo,
you didn't give your email address or telephone number incase someone wnats to contact you to help you.
Anyway i will help you out for free.
I will send you manuals that you need to start working from home to get paid $600-$3,000 or more monthly.Mind you i didn't ask you to pay to get the information just send me an email to rexpeter@rocketmail.com and i will send you the manual free of charge.
Nairalanders must make money this year by force whether they like it or not,, it is by force.
Why will i be giving out a package i sold 500 copies for #8,000 each for free? The reason is that i am now rich,stinkinly rich.
Let me help you make money and if you know other people that are yet to make money,refer them to me so that they will be taught for free.
Please never sell my package to anybody online because i gave it out to you for free.

Tochukwu
0703-578-3910
0703-021-4102.

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Laptop Offer! / You Can Monitor Your Stocks Online! / Powerfull Inspirational E-books For Sale At A Give Away Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.