Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Shagari To Buhari: Quit Presidential race Now, Save Nigeria From Disintegration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shagari To Buhari: Quit Presidential race Now, Save Nigeria From Disintegration (3794 Views)

Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) / Ex-president Shehu Shagari Ask Muhammadu Buhari To Quit Race-now! / Shehu Shagari Throws A Bombshell At Buhari: Quit Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shagari To Buhari: Quit Presidential race Now, Save Nigeria From Disintegration by Demichaels: 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
Alhaji Shehu Shagari's to Pa Buhari
"Quit the presidential race now and save this
country from the dangling sword of Damocles being
menacingly wield by the crooks who surround you.
This elections is not about you or President
Goodluck Jonathan. It is about the unity of Nigeria
which can only be assured by being fair. By this I
mean, being fair to the people of Niger Delta."
"We can only do this by either re-electing Goodluck
or substitute him with any of his kinsmen from the
South-south as that can only count fair for a
people who are entitled to 8 years in the office of
the President. For the elders council in the north,
we have come to the conclusion to work towards
realizing that fairness. 4 years more is not
eternity."
"It is not too much of a concession for us to make
to move Nigeria forward as one indivisible and
united country under one God.
May Allah open your mind to see reason."

2 Likes

Re: Shagari To Buhari: Quit Presidential race Now, Save Nigeria From Disintegration by nke001: 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
The words of our fathers are the Words of wisdom!!!

2 Likes

Re: Shagari To Buhari: Quit Presidential race Now, Save Nigeria From Disintegration by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
[s]
Demichaels:
realizing that fairness. 4 years more is not
eternity."
[/s]

Lie from pit of hell. Shagari did not say anything like that but TANoids keep lying about Shagari. This is the same way they lied that Wole Soyinka endorsed Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Shagari To Buhari: Quit Presidential race Now, Save Nigeria From Disintegration by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
shagari I no knw say u get better sense like dis. let what ever you believe bless you.....man wey him sperm no dey active wan come rule me....i dey crase

1 Like

Re: Shagari To Buhari: Quit Presidential race Now, Save Nigeria From Disintegration by saaedlee: 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
PDP had already resovled to using past leaders to make him step down, BUT INSHA ALLAH it will not work.

I will go out on the 14th and Vote General Muhammadu Buhari For President
Re: Shagari To Buhari: Quit Presidential race Now, Save Nigeria From Disintegration by pacifique(m): 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
Honestly, I know him as a 'popular failure'.

More so, it's obvious that he can't lead this country again.

1 Like

Re: Shagari To Buhari: Quit Presidential race Now, Save Nigeria From Disintegration by ArchEnemy(m): 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
I trust GMB
No stepping down on this one
Re: Shagari To Buhari: Quit Presidential race Now, Save Nigeria From Disintegration by pacifique(m): 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
saaedlee:
PDP had already resovled to using past leaders to make him step down, BUT INSHA ALLAH it will not work.

I will go out on the 14th and Vote General Muhammadu Buhari For President

I.e. if you have a PVC card, abi?
Re: Shagari To Buhari: Quit Presidential race Now, Save Nigeria From Disintegration by jorlons(m): 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
@op give your source pls.

@lalasticlala I'm sorry only you can make the op provide a source

pls do d needful Op give us a link to ur source
Re: Shagari To Buhari: Quit Presidential race Now, Save Nigeria From Disintegration by clevvermind(m): 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
let it just disintegrate. we want to go. we don't want to be together with some group of people. their thinking is too shallow. stone age mentality is what they have.
Re: Shagari To Buhari: Quit Presidential race Now, Save Nigeria From Disintegration by tyson99(m): 11:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
ok
Re: Shagari To Buhari: Quit Presidential race Now, Save Nigeria From Disintegration by tyson99(m): 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
pacifique:

se na ur teeth hin wan come borrow to vote before ni akuri
Re: Shagari To Buhari: Quit Presidential race Now, Save Nigeria From Disintegration by omenka(m): 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
sincerenigerian:
[s][/s]

Lie from pit of hell. Shagari did not say anything like that but TANoids keep lying about Shagari. This is the same way they lied that Wole Soyinka endorsed Jonathan.
I hope Seun, Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Mukina2, et al, see all these and enforce due punishment associated with the violation of Rule 8.

This is getting too damn disgusting. These guys are just polluting the politics board with their lies making it impossible for salient matters to be discussed.
Re: Shagari To Buhari: Quit Presidential race Now, Save Nigeria From Disintegration by clevvermind(m): 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
ArchEnemy:
I trust GMB
No stepping down on this one
he should not be forming strong head o. let him obey the voice of the wise man to save Nigeria. he should step down without delay.
Re: Shagari To Buhari: Quit Presidential race Now, Save Nigeria From Disintegration by Demichaels: 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
jorlons:
@op give your source pls.

@lalasticlala I'm sorry only you can make the op provide a source

pls do d needful Op give us a link to ur source

https://m.facebook.com/newsdayR/photos/a.10151934301690678.1073741827.82652570677/10152687449335678/?type=1&refid=17
Re: Shagari To Buhari: Quit Presidential race Now, Save Nigeria From Disintegration by itetemi: 11:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
Demichaels:
realizing that fairness. 4 years more is notss
eternity."

Lies lies lies,pdp you guys are beyond desperate.

After 6yrs.its shameful
Re: Shagari To Buhari: Quit Presidential race Now, Save Nigeria From Disintegration by saaedlee: 11:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
pacifique:

Let me ask you a kwesion; who is to blame when one doesn't collect his/her printed PVC?
Or Is it the long queues?
Re: Shagari To Buhari: Quit Presidential race Now, Save Nigeria From Disintegration by ArchEnemy(m): 11:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
clevvermind:
he should not be forming strong head o. let him obey the voice of the wise man to save Nigeria. he should step down without delay.
Papa's words exude wisdom though
Re: Shagari To Buhari: Quit Presidential race Now, Save Nigeria From Disintegration by clevvermind(m): 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Papa's words exude wisdom though
true.

1 Like

Re: Shagari To Buhari: Quit Presidential race Now, Save Nigeria From Disintegration by Demichaels: 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
itetemi:

Lies lies lies,pdp you guys are beyond desperate.

After 6yrs.its shameful

Be inform that I belong to no political party. I don't even think I will vote for anybody because until now Inec has not issued me pvc. But let this sink into your brain "Niger deltans will not fold their hands to watch this conspiracy against their very own. It will not take the likes of tampolo and dokubo more than a day to cripple the economy of this country should GEJ losses this election hence the words of wisdom from shagari"
Re: Shagari To Buhari: Quit Presidential race Now, Save Nigeria From Disintegration by itetemi: 12:09am On Feb 05, 2015
Demichaels:

Be inform that I belong to no political party. I don't even think I will vote for anybody because until now Inec has not issued me pvc. But let this sink into your brain "Niger deltans will not fold their hands to watch this conspiracy against their very own. It will not take the likes of tampolo and dokubo more than a day to cripple the economy of this country should GEJ losses this election hence the words of wisdom from shagari"

If God wills,jonathan will loose and nobody nobody can try anything.God is bigger than any nation and any nation is bigger than any sect or persons.

With the so called oil in the niger delta,has the poverty level in the area come down drastically or has the infrastructure development made the place the dubai of nigeria.nations survive on idea and not on some resources.ask the united states,britain and malaysia.
Re: Shagari To Buhari: Quit Presidential race Now, Save Nigeria From Disintegration by Anthony3850(m): 12:13am On Feb 05, 2015
clevvermind:
let it just disintegrate. we want to go. we don't want to be together with some group of people. their thinking is too shallow. stone age mentality is what they have.
u dont deserve dat moniker,,, some pple's mentality makes me wonder shey na d same head and brain we all get??

1 Like

Re: Shagari To Buhari: Quit Presidential race Now, Save Nigeria From Disintegration by ikaboy: 12:15am On Feb 05, 2015
if PA shagari swear for una ehhh.....

stop carry out blasphemy with his name.
Re: Shagari To Buhari: Quit Presidential race Now, Save Nigeria From Disintegration by clevvermind(m): 12:21am On Feb 05, 2015
Anthony3850:
u dont deserve dat moniker,,, some pple's mentality makes me wonder shey na d same head and brain we all get??
i don talk finish. the rest na your headache.
Re: Shagari To Buhari: Quit Presidential race Now, Save Nigeria From Disintegration by Swizdoe(m): 3:45am On Feb 05, 2015
Pure balderdash.........
Its such a shame that people that claimed that zoning was not in the constitution when the north were saying they should be allowed to complete their eight years in 2011 are screaming foul now that the tables have turned against them.
The minimum number of years an elected official is allowed to spend is four years. There is no law in the constitution that states that he must use eight years by fire by force
Re: Shagari To Buhari: Quit Presidential race Now, Save Nigeria From Disintegration by KanwuliaJara: 3:54am On Feb 05, 2015
Please, no need for Nigeria to disintegrate o.
May the most powerful LOOTERS win. . .
Period!

GEJ. . .Please, UP YOUR GAME!!!!!

Edo STATE repppppppppin'. . . . WITH EKASSA 34! cool

UKUSSSSSEEEEEE!!!! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm30enLROCE
Re: Shagari To Buhari: Quit Presidential race Now, Save Nigeria From Disintegration by egift(m): 4:04am On Feb 05, 2015
Jonathan and his supporters keep pendling lies, fabricating falsehood just to confuse and steal this election. Jonathan has no new ideas, the campaign is now engineered on lies. What a shame.

Shagari Denies Endorsing Jonathan
The family of former Nigerian President Shehu Shagari has refuted a story that Mr. Shagari has endorsed President Goodluck Jonathan.

In a statement released by one of the ex-president’s sons, Muhammad Bala Shagari, the family reacted to a spurious report by a pro-Jonathan newspaper that claimed that Mr. Shagari had endorsed the incumbent president and condemned Muhammadu Buhari’s candidature as the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

“I'd like to inform the general public and concerned citizens of this country that the speech that was credited to His Excellency Alhaji Shehu Shagari, GCFR (Turakin Sokoto) by some media agencies and online news blogs in which His Excellency was reported to have endorsed President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and commending his government for some achievements is nothing but a blatant lie. And we've condemned it in strong terms,” said the former president’s son.

He added: “It is pertinent to note that Alhaji Shehu Shagari is not a card-carrying member of any political party neither [does he] support the candidature of any politician. Alhaji Shehu Shagari was for long retired from partisan politics, he's known for his proven integrity and [reputation as a] distinguished nationalist and elder statesman who treats every Nigerian/politician equally irrespective of his/her political party, tribe, ethnicity or religion.

“Therefore Alhaji Shehu Shagari has never ever issued any press statement [or granted] audience [to] any media agency to comment on the forthcoming elections or to speak of any politician, be it president or not.

“We therefore urge the general public to regard such publication as mere fabrications and concoctions aimed to tarnish the good image of Alhaji Shehu Shagari.”

SOURCE: http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/20/shagari-denies-endorsing-jonathan
Re: Shagari To Buhari: Quit Presidential race Now, Save Nigeria From Disintegration by jars9: 4:06am On Feb 05, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Cracking A Joke With Tinubu In London (Video) / The Victims Of Cameroon’s Horrific Breast Ironing Tradition. / Jonathan Vs Buhari In Military Uniform, Who Rocks It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.