Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) (45224 Views)

Shehu Shagari Is Dead. Former President Dies At 93 / Utomi: Buhari Overthrew Shagari To Stop Ekwueme From Becoming President / Shehu Shagari Having Meeting With Buhari In 1983 Before He Was Overthrown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) by informant001: 5:57am On May 15, 2017
Photo Of 92-Year-Old Shehu Shagari Being Helped By His Aides To Board A Plane

Former President, Alhaji Shehu Shagari, was pictured being helped by his aides as he boarded a plane at Sokoto airport. The 92-year-old elder statesman has been rarely seen in public lately due to his health.

Source' http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/photo-of-92-year-old-shehu-shagari.html

2 Likes

Re: Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) by informant001: 5:59am On May 15, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) by DjAndroid: 5:59am On May 15, 2017
The Democratically elected president whom Buhari overthrew to give Nigeria the first edition of recession in 1984.

Good bless him.

244 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) by Ajewealth123(m): 5:59am On May 15, 2017
informant001:
Former President, Alhaji Shehu Shagari, was pictured being helped by his aides as he boarded a plane at Sokoto airport. The 92-year-old elder statesman has been been rarely seen in public lately due to his health.
your excellency sir.
These are the type of people we should clamour for in the northern part of Nigeria not some
Power drunk
Blood thirsty
Baboon will soak in blood
Sick
Irrelevant to the masses
I don't care attitude towards the economy
my papa inheritance na Nigeria
Born to rule deranged mentality people

Abeg if you know say you sick and you can't so anything with the affairs of the nation than to use our money to treat your sick self,
Why not retire honorably?

22 Likes

Re: Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) by sarrki(m): 6:01am On May 15, 2017
This man was part of the leaders that institutionalized corruption

All Nigerian Looters will pay on earth and greater in hereafter

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) by Nobody: 6:03am On May 15, 2017
that is life
Re: Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) by sarrki(m): 6:05am On May 15, 2017
DjAndroid:
The Democratically elected president whom Buhari overthrew to give Nigeria the first edition of recession in 1984.

Good bless him.

Wailerscan even support a devil if he's against pmb

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) by DjAndroid: 6:05am On May 15, 2017
sarrki:

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) by CastedDude: 6:08am On May 15, 2017
wish him the best
Re: Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:09am On May 15, 2017
DjAndroid:

Gbam
Buhari is a curse to this country
Everything he touches diminishes
Little wonder he is on a life support in London

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) by saintgp(m): 6:09am On May 15, 2017
"the 92years old elder statesman has rarely been seen in public due to his age".......wise man at least he understands he's old thus d need to quit politics unlike some power drunk fellow,who have doctored their age and vow to die in office,ruling naija.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:11am On May 15, 2017
sarrki:

Snap out of it my friend
It's too early to be an android

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) by Vicolan: 6:13am On May 15, 2017
Hunmmm Exactly how Buhari was helped too last week b4 flying out for Medical

Don't quote me bcz i was there then... Lol

9 Likes

Re: Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) by Benjom(m): 6:31am On May 15, 2017
May God comfort and strengthen him. Most who make it to this age would go through this.

9 Likes

Re: Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) by jericco1(m): 6:58am On May 15, 2017
OBJ. Come and see you oga. He's aged.

1 Like

Re: Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) by heykims(m): 6:59am On May 15, 2017
Stay healthy sire..
Re: Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) by Segadem(m): 7:05am On May 15, 2017
heykims:
Stay healthy sire..
to run?

2 Likes

Re: Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) by dolphinife: 8:02am On May 15, 2017
DjAndroid:

Good bless him.

When I was told that some of you are educated illiterates, I couldn't believe. It's one thing to be a graduate, it's another thing to be a graduate with sense....is it your lecturers that told you that Nigeria's first recession was in 1984??

Nigeria has been facing recession even immediately we gained independence.

11 Likes

Re: Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) by Naijaguy12345(m): 8:05am On May 15, 2017
A good friend of ndigbo who gave us Alex ekwueme , may you live long for Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) by emeijeh(m): 8:06am On May 15, 2017
Like Shagari, like Mugabe

We have even forgotten that Shagari was head of state, and Mugabe is still there fooling his old age.

Who are the people voting the old man in?

#shamelesszimbabwe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) by Nobody: 8:07am On May 15, 2017
shocked
I used to think this man was unfortunate with all his personal losses.

Now it has dawned on me he was using those his children to renew his own life.

Tell me why this 91year old corrupt man is still alive and his sons are dead.

Fear Nigerian politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) by APCmyheart(m): 8:07am On May 15, 2017
DjAndroid:

Good bless him.

Go back to your history book and stop being foolish, Buhari has never plan any coup, The coup was plan by some junior officer and i think that period Buhari is in Jos or so command and was called as they see him as the most trusted office then..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) by Funjosh(m): 8:07am On May 15, 2017
angry
Re: Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) by irepnaija4eva(m): 8:08am On May 15, 2017
dolphinife:

When I was told that some of you are educated illiterates, I couldn't believe. It's one thing to be a graduate, it's another thing to be a graduate with sense....is it your lecturers that told you that Nigeria's first recession was in 1984??

Chayi bros easy na...who vex you this morning?

1 Like

Re: Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) by APCmyheart(m): 8:08am On May 15, 2017
sarrki:

LOL no mind them..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) by NothingDoMe: 8:09am On May 15, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

Snap out of it my friend
It's too early to be an android
Haha. Android 6 or 7 cheesy
Re: Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) by hardbody: 8:09am On May 15, 2017
Benjom:
May God comfort and strengthen him. Most who made it to this age would go through this.

Words of wisdom. Nice one.

Our days (years) are 70 or 80 and even then, with special mightiness....

Food for thought for me really.
Re: Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) by Igboesika: 8:09am On May 15, 2017
dolphinife:

Another exhibition of ignorance with pride.

Dont tell me you are the person on that your profile pix. Indeed, age is just a number. The worst is that you are claiming to know all while your upstairs is tabula rasa
Spits !!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) by Tisham20(m): 8:09am On May 15, 2017
shocked
Re: Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) by APCmyheart(m): 8:10am On May 15, 2017
[quote author=DjAndroid post=56529598][/quote]

arent' you ashamed of yourself? So the only media outlet that carried that news then was newswatch? So no other media houses like concord, Punch, Guardians etc then?

LOL where is the newswatch today?
Re: Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) by bionixs: 8:10am On May 15, 2017
sarrki:

na you get your mouh. And your buhari overthrew him and what did we get?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police intercept dynamite, detonators as militants attempts to bomb 3rd mainland / Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) / Nigerian Troops Take Over Shekau’s Farm In Sambisa Forest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.