Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) (3998 Views)

How To Make Over $100 Daily On Clickbank And CPA Marketing Free Ebook / How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) / Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) by Ifebaby16(m): 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hello friends,

Well, I've decided to share this here not because, I'm out to show off but to help some guys here that are still finding it difficult to earn from their various blogs or intending to start blogging.

My friend, if you haven't started blogging yet, you're really missing out..especially in this period of Dollar hike. I make most of my income in blogging..(AdSense & Affiliate Marketing. If you want to start blogging the right way, then follow this simple steps to get started. But should you need any assistance at all, My WhatsApp number is right here

+234 817-9924-446.

I'll be glad to help you out just the way I helped my mentees to succeed.

#1. Choose the right (Niche)

When you're set to start, please ensure you choose your niche wisely because it’s not all niches that generate enough money.
We have the following niche you may choose from:
Technology, Health & Fitness, Entrepreneurship, Education, Finance, Legal, Relationship & Dating, Sports, News & Entertainment (I don't recommend this).
The good thing about most of these niches is that you can use them for both affiliate marketing and Contextual Ads like Google AdSense.

#2. Setup a Professional Blog

Now, most bloggers take this area for granted when starting blogging business. Please don't be a victim. Don't setup anyhow blog and expect it to yield a profitable income. A good blog should be visually appalling and comply with AdSense policy. If a blog is well built with their (Google AdSense) policy in mind, you’ll get approved immediately without waiting for the normal 6 months period. Ensure you’re not using free hosting platform like . Have your own self-hosted, neatly built blog…it’s not that expensive. You may contact me, if you want me to build it for you.
Blogging is one of the most lucrative businesses online today....you can even do it part-time along with your day job until it can start paying your bills.

#3. Start publishing articles

When your blog is fully setup and ready for use, the next step is to start publishing enough articles on the blog. Your articles must be unique, not copied and must not be less than 400 words each. Avoid Copy & Paste if you want to succeed in blogging.

#4. Monetize the blog

When you’ve finally gotten to this stage, now use the blog to apply either to Google AdSense or affiliate Networks and start earning. I have already written a detailed article on this earlier on my blog. Click this link to access it. Methods on how to make money blogging

#5. Start sourcing for traffic (Readers)

By the way, here are screenshots of my past AdSense earnings from one of my old blogs.

See you at the top wink

But Wait! I have people already calling me for blogs. Please if you are one of them, click here to see how I can help you. wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) by Ifebaby16(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
Should you want me to design a blog for you and also mentor you, kindly WhatsApp and I'll help you out
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) by Tongsman(m): 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
I hope the mentorship does not carry a dime..
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) by Airborne02(m): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
08084283771 add me pls am in
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) by Ifebaby16(m): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
Airborne02:
08084283771 add me pls am in

Do you have a blog already?
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) by Airborne02(m): 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ifebaby16:

Do you have a blog already?
no. Wanna learn from scratch. Anyhope i hav a pv. Connection aint a problem
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
Airborne02:
no. Wanna learn from scratch. Anyhope i hav a pv. Connection aint a problem

Get a well designed blog first, then come back
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
Great stuff
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) by Airborne02(m): 11:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ifebaby16:

Get a well designed blog first, then come back
add me to d group i will do d blog asap
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) by paulvelly1(m): 11:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
For free Bitcoin Mining visit www.biz-bay..com
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) by Ifebaby16(m): 11:56am On Mar 22, 2017
Interesting15:

You lied the mentorship is free.

Please, it's strictly for serious individuals interested in blogging. How can you be added without you having a blog. What are you coming to learn then?
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) by Interesting15: 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ifebaby16:

Please, it's strictly for serious individuals interested in blogging. How can you be added without you having a blog. What are you coming to learn then?

That's funny.

I showed you one of my blogs with ads on it.

There is nothing wrong if you want to make money mentoring people, but please, don't come to nairaland to lie it's free, and begin saying something else on whatsapp.

You guys should just be truthful.

4 Likes

Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:19am On Mar 23, 2017
Interesting15:

I showed you one of my blogs with ads on it.

Since you already have blogs generating something for you, then what do you need mentorship for?
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) by Interesting15: 9:25am On Mar 23, 2017
Ifebaby16:

Since you already have blogs generating something for you, then what do you need mentorship for?

Opps.

You're trying to be dogmatic.

Why say it's free on nairaland? That's the issue.

Good bye
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
Interesting15:

Opps.

You're trying to be dogmatic.

Why say it's free on nairaland? That's the issue.

Good bye

It's okay... what's your blog url?
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:18am On Mar 24, 2017
wink
beatzone:
Great stuff
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 24, 2017
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) by Ifebaby16(m): 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
Shollay20:

Please stop dropping your numbers
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) by Ifebaby16(m): 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
wink
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Good afternoon friends
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
interested
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) by Ifebaby16(m): 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
mcjibs22:
interested

I'll be expecting you on whatsapp wink
Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) by MrEboss(m): 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ifebaby16:

It's okay... what's your blog url?
How much will it take to create a blog for me.

1 Like

Re: How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:19am On Mar 29, 2017
MrEboss:

How much will it take to create a blog for me.

Check here for details: http://blogdevelopers.org/blog-designers-hire

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Bank Mobile Banking Codes / If 2k daily can take care of your bills, then this is for you. Otherwise skip / CBN Retains Lending Rate, Other Parameters For Seventh Consecutive Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.