Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy (4782 Views)

Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos / The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited / It's No Longer A Rumour! Bruce Jenner Is Transitioning Into A Woman... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy by chachanga: 7:41am On Feb 05, 2015
After months of speculation (a lot of it quite insensitive) about Bruce Jenner's changing appearance, the Olympic gold medal winner is getting ready to speak out about his transition.
"Bruce is transitioning to a woman," a source close to the Kardashian-Jenner family confirms to People. "He is finally happy, and his family is accepting of what he's doing. He's in such a great space."

Jenner has come out to friends and family and was apparently calm when he sat down with his kids to discuss his decision. "Bruce told them everything — where things stood and what his plans were for the future, what everyone could expect," says the family source. "Everyone basically knew what was up, but it was still a shock to hear it outlined so explicitly."

Bruce has six children from his three marriages: son Burt, 36, and daughter Casey, 34, from his first marriage to Chrystie Crownover; sons Brandon, 33, and Brody, 31, from his second marriage to actress Linda Thompson; and Kendall, 19, and Kylie, 17, from his most recent to Kardashian matriarch Kris Jenner. Bruce also considers himself father to Kris's four children, Kourtney, 35, Kim, 34, Khloé, 30, and Rob, 27.

"The kids came around pretty quickly, but each of them had to process it in their own way," the insider continues. "They're trying to show him love and acceptance. All they want is for him to be happy."

The most shocked by Bruce's admission was reportedly Kris. "It's really a hard adjustment for her," shares a source in Bruce's inner circle. "Kris had the most difficult time in the family. She's looking back at their entire marriage, and a lot of things are suddenly making sense. She has had a lot to process."

"Kim went to Kris and asked her how she felt. They had a very long conversation about it," reveals the Kardashian insider. "Once Kim was satisfied that Kris was emotionally okay, she was able to give Bruce her unconditional support."

Omo, read the rest for yourself here, reading the ish don dey gimme headache alreadi, awon weyrey!
Source: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/bruce-jenner-transitioning-into-a-woman---he-s-is-finally-happy-191443494.html

1 Like

Re: Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy by AndreRose(f): 7:46am On Feb 05, 2015
Wateva makes him happy.
Kardashians bin goin under the knife since time immemorial. So dats not my business!

6 Likes

Re: Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy by Henix(m): 7:48am On Feb 05, 2015
fa/g
Re: Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy by temitemi1(m): 7:56am On Feb 05, 2015
Jenner undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy by Horrlah(f): 7:58am On Feb 05, 2015
Kardashians n foolishness I think they possess thesame meaning...always altering God's wonderful creation crydevil be easy on this ppl naaa.

4 Likes

Re: Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy by Horrlah(f): 7:58am On Feb 05, 2015
Kardashians n foolishness I think they possess thesame meaning...they are always altering God's wonderful creation crydevil be easy on this ppl naaa.
Re: Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy by Creamish(f): 8:04am On Feb 05, 2015
Horrlah:
Kardashians n foolishness I think they possess thesame meaning...always altering God's wonderful creation crydevil be easy on this ppl naaa.

Hez a Jenner oo...not Kardashian....so extend ur prayer to Jenners too... grin

5 Likes

Re: Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy by Horrlah(f): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2015
Creamish:

Same ni atleast he was part of keepin up with d kards
Re: Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 05, 2015
warrreva
Re: Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy by joseph1832(m): 8:46am On Feb 05, 2015
AndreRose:
Wateva makes him happy.
Kardashians bin goin under the knife since time immemorial. So dats not my business!
Whatever makes him happy? Come one men what if eating human flesh makes him happy huh?. Well I guess its non of your business. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy by chachanga: 10:22am On Feb 05, 2015
Creamish:

however, methinks those Kards've got some bug like that jhoor! i want nuffin of theirs, except the kish grin of course.

On the other hand (in a twisted sense angry, i wonder if he'd be able shag happily now....hmmn ??
Re: Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 05, 2015
What has this world turn into?
Re: Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 05, 2015
Choi! I feel bad for the man. I fear Kanye is headed this way. grin

The man is bedazzled by the kardashian women he has to change himself to be one of them. Watch out he will soon change his name to kardashian.

5 Likes

Re: Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy by AndreRose(f): 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
joseph1832:
Whatever makes him happy? Come one men what if eating human flesh makes him happy huh?. Well I guess its non of your business. grin grin grin
Lol...in terms of goin under d knife alone.
Re: Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy by cococandy(f): 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
andromida:
Choi! I feel bad for the man. I fear Kanye is headed this way. grin

The man is bedazzled by the kardashian women he has to change himself to be one of them. Watch out he will soon change his name to kardashian.
lol. I thought so too. They be hogging all the limelight and attention.

Dude needs some too.

And I always thought he looked like a woman. cheesy
Re: Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
cococandy:
lol. I thought so too. They be hogging all the limelight and attention.

Dude needs some too.

And I always thought he looked like a woman. cheesy

Poor dude he still won't be able to compete. lol

So now he is going to get a boyfriend or what? grin

Seeing as his ex has gotten herself a hottie. grin
Re: Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy by cococandy(f): 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
andromida:

Poor dude he still won't be able to compete. lol

So now he is going to get a boyfriend or what? grin

Seeing as his ex has gotten herself a hottie. grin
If he gets a nice assss like Kim's, he might be able to get one hottie too. We all know guys can't resist assss whether fake or real
Re: Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
cococandy:

If he gets a nice assss like Kim's, he might be able to get one hottie too. We all know guys can't resist assss whether fake or real

Even with a nice asss bruce won't get a hottie he has expired grin he can't beat that.
Re: Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy by cococandy(f): 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
andromida:

Even with a nice asss bruce won't get a hottie he has expired grin he can't beat that.

we may be surprised cheesy
Re: Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hahahhahahahaha @ the commenters above me
Re: Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
cococandy:
we may be surprised cheesy

I want to be surprised cheesy
Re: Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy by cococandy(f): 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
andromida:

I want to be surprised cheesy
let's keep our fingers crossed then
Re: Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
cococandy:
let's keep our fingers crossed then

wink
Re: Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
The Kardashian/Jenner household is the devils playground.
Re: Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
so he now has a vagina? ok lipsrsealed
Re: Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
These commentators made me enjoy the thread grin cheesy funny commentary/analysis
Re: Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy by KGBEAST(m): 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
Am not surprised, after being dominated so much by Kris, we saw it coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy by Sarimah(f): 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
SMH
Re: Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy by JEITO: 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
So what will he appear as on judgement day Male or female undecided
Re: Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy by cococandy(f): 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
JEITO:
So what will he appear as on judgement day Male or female undecided
there's no gender in the afterlife
Re: Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy by JEITO: 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
cococandy:
there's no gender in the afterlife
so you are saying in the afterlife, you'll just be a formless creature floating in eternity? I don't think so
Re: Bruce Jenner Transitioning Into A Woman: 'he Is Finally Happy by cococandy(f): 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
JEITO:
so you are saying in the afterlife, you'll just be a formless creature floating in eternity? I don't think so
my brother. I don't know. Confounds me too

(1) (2) (Reply)

FINALLY REVEALED! 5 SHOCKING DIRTY SECRETS ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA / SMH! See Juliet Ibrahim Boobs On Display [18+ Only] / Pantless Dancer Zodwa Wabantu Allow Male Fan To Touch Her Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.