Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

FINALLY : You Can Now Make Calls Through Whatsapp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FINALLY : You Can Now Make Calls Through Whatsapp (3616 Views)

How To Display A Different Number When You Make Calls / LATEST: Get Up To N10,000 Airtime To Make Calls To Any Network On Your Mtn Line! / Make Calls With 0.0 Naira On MTN Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FINALLY : You Can Now Make Calls Through Whatsapp by Cyb3rhack3r: 8:19am On Feb 05, 2015
Whatsapp has finally integrated voice call
functionality
into the world’s most popular instant
messaging app and a selected few got the
invite to test out Whats App new voice over
data calling features.

If you would like to try the Android version
on you r Android device, You need to be
running Android 4.4 Kitkat.
Blackberry OS10will equally be getting this
feature but for all Anroid users, before
you’ll
be able to make use of this voice call
features, you need to download the latest
version of Whatsapp(v2.11.508) below
==Download the latest version at http://
www.apkmirror.com/apk/whatsapp-inc/
whatsapp/whatsapp-2-11-508-apk

You must be runningAndroid 4.4 kitkat,
though some
people with OS4.3 Jelly bean are rocking it;
but the most successful so far with this
feature are those running Lollipop OS.
==> and sideload it (you’ll need to enable
Unknown Sources in your Security setting
first) and get yourself an invitation to use
the new feature from someone that already
has it.
But…
There is another way for rooted users to
force this function into existence, though
stressful, as you’ll need to be connected to
your PC and open a terminal every time you
want to WhatsApp call someone (until it is
enabled permanently for you).
Just press Shift and right click on some
blank space in a Windows Explorer window
and select “Open Command Window here’’
and enter the following command:
amstart-ncom.whatsapp/
com.whatsapp.HomeActivity.

Whatsapp Plus users, when this features
has
been fully integrated, your next
whatsappPlus update will automatically
carry this features.
So have you activated your own voice
calling
features?
What will become of Viber?

http:///whatsappvoip
Re: FINALLY : You Can Now Make Calls Through Whatsapp by ibdeals1(m): 11:31am On Feb 05, 2015
To bad it doesn't support jellybean 4.2
Re: FINALLY : You Can Now Make Calls Through Whatsapp by Zaikon(m): 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
O.p u try, u be Analyst ?

1 Like

Re: FINALLY : You Can Now Make Calls Through Whatsapp by olempe(m): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
Zaikon:
O.p u try, u be Analyst ?
Me elf dey wonder cheesy

1 Like

Re: FINALLY : You Can Now Make Calls Through Whatsapp by Chigorkizz(m): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
Thank God i was here
Re: FINALLY : You Can Now Make Calls Through Whatsapp by mirakecrea8(m): 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
it will get to all phones soon, am optimistic
Re: FINALLY : You Can Now Make Calls Through Whatsapp by Obaiyski(m): 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
Test mode.. I'm coming
Re: FINALLY : You Can Now Make Calls Through Whatsapp by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Make i go dwnload am sharparly
Re: FINALLY : You Can Now Make Calls Through Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
IOS?
Re: FINALLY : You Can Now Make Calls Through Whatsapp by Terry68: 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
Another skype. Okay!
Re: FINALLY : You Can Now Make Calls Through Whatsapp by Martiyu(m): 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
I love that part of availability for whatsapp plus users, cos I can't imagine giving up my most cherished whatsapp plus for normal whatsapp... Not even for the new feature. Great news by the way.

1 Like

Re: FINALLY : You Can Now Make Calls Through Whatsapp by Joe50(m): 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
Not working, using my phone UI to call.
Re: FINALLY : You Can Now Make Calls Through Whatsapp by sKeetz(m): 5:04am On Feb 06, 2015
It only places the call through the phone ui undecided
Re: FINALLY : You Can Now Make Calls Through Whatsapp by Ubking0(m): 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
Pls who has activated this thing?
Re: FINALLY : You Can Now Make Calls Through Whatsapp by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
Fake. Not internet call
Re: FINALLY : You Can Now Make Calls Through Whatsapp by MzQueen(f): 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
Okay
Re: FINALLY : You Can Now Make Calls Through Whatsapp by DjAndroid: 7:56am On Feb 07, 2015
Op you try. The call feature is for your normal phone call not internet call.
Re: FINALLY : You Can Now Make Calls Through Whatsapp by fr3do(m): 9:21am On Feb 07, 2015
make sense

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! How To Deactivate Facebook Without Internet / Why Bash Gionee P5mini? / Should I Trade My Samsung Galaxy Note 5 For Tecno Phantom 6plus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.