Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Configuring Nokia E71 With Laptop Using Mtn Gprs - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Configuring Nokia E71 With Laptop Using Mtn Gprs (3118 Views)

Unlimited Free Browsing With 0.00 Naira Using Mtn On Both Pc And Android / Re: Mtn Gprs Modem(fastlink)! How To Configure / Surf The Net Without Using Mtn Data Card/evdo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Configuring Nokia E71 With Laptop Using Mtn Gprs by atiku07(m): 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2008
please anyone her knows how i can configure my nokia E71 with my laptop using mtn gprs

i will be glad if anyone can help
Re: Configuring Nokia E71 With Laptop Using Mtn Gprs by DoubleN(m): 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2008
Install the PC Suite software that came with Phone or download it from nokia's website.Connect your phone to your PC with the USB cable. Click on the PC suite icon and select 'connect to the internet'. Go to the settings and select MTN Nigeria and voila you are browsing! make sure you have credit though. grin
Re: Configuring Nokia E71 With Laptop Using Mtn Gprs by ruanwennan: 5:13am On Dec 31, 2008
Mac dvd to iPod is an excellent DVD to iPod conversion tool that is designed for Mac OS users to convert DVD to iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano and other iPod players,
By using DVD to iPod Converter for Mac you can easily convert your favorite DVDs to iPod Touch,iPod Classic and iPod Nano,
want to convert your funny videos to you iPod, take a look at iPod Video Converter for Mac ,
enjoy your DVDs and videos on your iPod by browsing Convert DVD to iPod for Mac

(1) (Reply)

How To Copy Dload Folder To Sd Card Directory And Upgrade Android 3.2 To 4.0? / Divert Your Yahoomail, Hotmail And Other Mails Messages To Your Gmail Inbox. / HP 15 Intel Processor 4GB Ram, Slim Laptop In Good Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.