Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Re: Mtn Gprs Modem(fastlink)! How To Configure - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Re: Mtn Gprs Modem(fastlink)! How To Configure (11136 Views)

How Can I Set Mtn Gprs Settings On My Samsung Galaxy S II I9100 / Mtn Gprs Modem(fastlink)! How To Configure / How To Use Sim Card Slot In Under The Dell Laptop Battery For Gprs Acess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Gprs Modem(fastlink)! How To Configure by GoodMuyis(m): 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2009
I bought a new mtn gprs modem(fastlink) to be connected to my laptop for . But i don't no how to go about it. Pls if know how to configure it 4 , kindly give me the idea.

Check your Modem Manual its there.

But if you want to use it with YF; then
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Re: Mtn Gprs Modem(fastlink)! How To Configure by uchdollar(m): 8:44am On Dec 23, 2009
If it is MTN fastlink that you bought, there is nothing to configure as it is already configured by mtn, unless you are talking of configuring it for free browsing. If you need the free browsing setting then holla me 08088222563
Re: Re: Mtn Gprs Modem(fastlink)! How To Configure by DualCore1: 9:06am On Dec 23, 2009
those modems are chook 'n' play. wink
Re: Re: Mtn Gprs Modem(fastlink)! How To Configure by Ralvy(m): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2009
Yea, there are "plug and play" smiley

-[n3rve]
Re: Re: Mtn Gprs Modem(fastlink)! How To Configure by DualCore1: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2009
They are chook 'n' play angry
Re: Re: Mtn Gprs Modem(fastlink)! How To Configure by koseepaaro(m): 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2009
MTN f@stlink is plug & play, you do not need any setting. For more explanation, pug & play means you just need to connect your MTN modem to any available USB port of your computer and the computer do the necessary installation for you. All you need to do is to just follow the instruction that appear automatically few minutes after you connect you f@st link to your computer.

I hope this help?

1 Like

Re: Re: Mtn Gprs Modem(fastlink)! How To Configure by DualCore1: 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2009
angry
Re: Re: Mtn Gprs Modem(fastlink)! How To Configure by EUGENE4GOO(m): 1:02am On Dec 25, 2009
Thanks 4 the info. What i mean is how to configure it 4 free browsing with YF.
Re: Re: Mtn Gprs Modem(fastlink)! How To Configure by tobidaflava(m): 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2009
Now you're talking
Re: Re: Mtn Gprs Modem(fastlink)! How To Configure by Ralvy(m): 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2009
Can't remember, I think I responded to one of these topics but it appears my reply was toasted :|

-[n3rve]
Re: Re: Mtn Gprs Modem(fastlink)! How To Configure by dogunmola: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2009
pls my zain modem has been unlocked so i need the configuration of mtn fastlink to use mtn sim on my modem pls help me
Re: Re: Mtn Gprs Modem(fastlink)! How To Configure by lynxnoon(m): 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2009
dogunmola:

pls my zain modem has been unlocked so i need the configuration of mtn fastlink to use mtn sim on my modem pls help me
this should help wink
username &password: web

Re: Re: Mtn Gprs Modem(fastlink)! How To Configure by King2000: 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2009
hello guy, do u know that you can browse free with your MTN f@stlink, 4 more info contact me on 08038480274, or 08029746797. Thanks 4 ur cooperation.
Re: Re: Mtn Gprs Modem(fastlink)! How To Configure by christianatimo: 7:24am On Aug 19, 2013
i just called your number but it is switched off
uchdollar: If it is MTN fastlink that you bought, there is nothing to configure as it is already configured by mtn, unless you are talking of configuring it for free browsing. If you need the free browsing setting then holla me 08088222563
Re: Re: Mtn Gprs Modem(fastlink)! How To Configure by christianatimo: 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
can you help me out to unlock it............ i will need the code thank you

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Falls As Use On Social Site Drops / Glo Introduces Internet Plan For Mobile, Tablet / Connecting Opera Mini Browser 4rm Phone 2 Laptop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.